Palin smack down!

'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism
Andrea Fay Friedman, the voice actress who played the role of “Ellen” –the character depicted as having Down syndrome on the Valentine’s Day episode of Family Guy, has responded to the criticism of sometime-Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Of special significance, Friedman herself has Down syndrome. Palingates has Friedman’s complete response:

My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the “Extra Large Medium” episode of Family Guy that was broadcast on Valentine’s day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in ” Smudge” but I was a blonde in “Life Goes On”. I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line “I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska” was very funny. I think the word is “sarcasm”.

In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.

:clap2::eusa_whistle:

Oh Lord.....PLEASE don't get OldandTired started on this again.

what about us army retired?

My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.

That FUCKIN' BITCH has stepped over the line!!! :evil:

Palin's gonna BLOW!!!!!!

My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.

That FUCKIN' BITCH has stepped over the line!!! :evil:

Palin's gonna BLOW!!!!!!

who's she gonna blow?

who's she gonna blow?

bullwinkle.jpg
?

Here is my response to this..Posted earlier on my blog..

Ouch! That bites! But as they say, “The Truth Hurts!”

Sarah LOVES to talk about how people ‘Pick’ on her children. Well, If you put YOUR kids out there in the way Mrs. Palin does, Expect them to be ‘Picked’ on.

According to reports, Palin was so ANGRY (Over the episode) that she couldn’t even write a response on FB and instead made Bristol do it.

Now, Lets get this straight, A TV SHOW episode (One that spends all of it’s airtime making off-handed remarks) makes Palin SO MAD she can’t even write on her FB but yet her Boss Rush Limbaugh uses the term ‘Retarded’ 6+ times in ONE show and It’s all good because he was using it as “Satire.” Like a person WITH Down Syndrome would know the difference.

I’m glad this girl decided to call Palin out on this. Can’t wait to see her excuse.

I think Americans are TIRED of Palin using her Down Syndrome Baby to score Political Points and recieve votes. As am I.

Mrs. Palin, If you really care about this Issue (Down Syndrome), Why not just get out of the Public Spotlight so your kid won’t be subject to these kinds of Remarks?

People have been particularly cruel to Sasha and Malia Obama as well............oh wait.

I remember Maria Shriver calling out Obama on his Special Olympics controversy:

As The Ticket reported early this morning, Obama, who was on the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno," said he’d improved at bowling lately, scoring 129. “It was like Special Olympics or something,” the president said, with a huge grin.

In a statement this morning, Shriver said, “While I am confident that President Obama never intended to offend anyone, the response that his comments have caused, coupled with the reaction of a primetime audience, demonstrate the need to continue to educate the non-disabled community on the issues that confront those with a developmental disability."

- - -

“Often times we don’t realize that when we laugh at comments like this it hurts millions of people throughout the world,” added Shriver.

Nice going Usurper.

Last edited:
I guess its not hard to tell Andrea is mentally challenged, because she was USED and ABUSED by leftist scum like yourself to go well over the line in attacking a down syndrome child. Andrea didn't care she sold out her own.
//

Kinda makes her appear as a capitalist right winger?

No, actually it doesn't.

But not being capable of using a simple feature like the 'quote' button makes you look pretty damned stupid.

As The Ticket reported early this morning, Obama, who was on the "Tonight Show with Jay Leno," said he’d improved at bowling lately, scoring 129. “It was like Special Olympics or something,” the president said, with a huge grin.

In a statement this morning, Shriver said, “While I am confident that President Obama never intended to offend anyone, the response that his comments have caused, coupled with the reaction of a primetime audience, demonstrate the need to continue to educate the non-disabled community on the issues that confront those with a developmental disability."

- - -

“Often times we don’t realize that when we laugh at comments like this it hurts millions of people throughout the world,” added Shriver.

Nice going Usurper.
How could she do that to her last remaining brother? :)

- - -

Nice going Usurper.

I defended the President on that issue. He was making fun of himself. People need to lighten up.

That's A SMACK DOWN? Sounds like a lame attempt to trivialize what was said, which by the way, matters not that much anyway.

I still find it greatly amusing that you folks continue to soil yourselves over Palin. Since she is such an idiot and of no consequence, why don't you regard her like I regard Al Franken, Maddow, Olberman, etc.... as a constant source of amusement?

Ummm....are you fucking retarded? Can't you see that "a constant source of amusement" is precisely what Palin is to us? Why do you think we bring her up so much? She's hysterical!

Don't get upset with Soggy. Perfect name for her!!! She is a little slow. :lol:

y'all can do as you please, but i don't generally care about opinions from people with downs on politics.

i do watch olbermann and oreilly occasionally, but that's as close as i come.

ymmv

'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism
Andrea Fay Friedman, the voice actress who played the role of “Ellen” –the character depicted as having Down syndrome on the Valentine’s Day episode of Family Guy, has responded to the criticism of sometime-Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Of special significance, Friedman herself has Down syndrome. Palingates has Friedman’s complete response:

My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the “Extra Large Medium” episode of Family Guy that was broadcast on Valentine’s day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in ” Smudge” but I was a blonde in “Life Goes On”. I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line “I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska” was very funny. I think the word is “sarcasm”.

In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.
:clap2::eusa_whistle:
:) Good for her. After reading that I realize that Bill Maher should be ashamed of himself. This young woman is a million times more intelligent and thoughtful than the average Palin fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh got it's Palin..... she's activating again... she's.... GOING ROGUE!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
palin_howling_moon_pancake.jpg

Forum List

Back