Palin smack down!

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
'Family Guy' Actress Responds To Sarah Palin's Criticism
Andrea Fay Friedman, the voice actress who played the role of “Ellen” –the character depicted as having Down syndrome on the Valentine’s Day episode of Family Guy, has responded to the criticism of sometime-Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Of special significance, Friedman herself has Down syndrome. Palingates has Friedman’s complete response:

My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the “Extra Large Medium” episode of Family Guy that was broadcast on Valentine’s day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in ” Smudge” but I was a blonde in “Life Goes On”. I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line “I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska” was very funny. I think the word is “sarcasm”.

In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.

:clap2::eusa_whistle:

Andrea Fay Friedman, the voice actress who played the role of “Ellen” –the character depicted as having Down syndrome on the Valentine’s Day episode of Family Guy, has responded to the criticism of sometime-Alaska Governor Sarah Palin. Of special significance, Friedman herself has Down syndrome. Palingates has Friedman’s complete response:

My name is Andrea Fay Friedman. I was born with Down syndrome. I played the role of Ellen on the “Extra Large Medium” episode of Family Guy that was broadcast on Valentine’s day. Although they gave me red hair on the show, I am really a blonde. I also wore a red wig for my role in ” Smudge” but I was a blonde in “Life Goes On”. I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line “I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska” was very funny. I think the word is “sarcasm”.

In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes.

Oh Lord.....PLEASE don't get OldandTired started on this again.

I guess its not hard to tell Andrea is mentally challenged, because she was USED and ABUSED by leftist scum like yourself to go well over the line in attacking a down syndrome child. Andrea didn't care she sold out her own.

Here is a problem with making fun of mentally challenged people and children, especially in a cartoon, is because "normal" children will see this and think its OK to make fun of an already suspect class. Remember in school, the kids in the little yellow bus! There are always those heartless asshole kids that picked on them. Its unconscionable to adults to do this, but many children don't know any better.

There is NO WAY to defend the family guys action!

Funny I bet a leftist scumbag like yourself was up and arms when the family guy (via South Park) was going to display a picture of Mohammad! Can't offend those Muslim Jihadist. But viciously and heartless attacking Palin down syndrome child is OK!

I have said it once and I will say it again, the Left has no honor or respect anymore!

Why is she telling someone else how to feel?
That's...dare I say it.......Retarded.

Be careful. You can only get away with calling people that name if you are Rush Limbaugh. So says Sarah Palin. Or maybe she sent her other daughter to say that....I forget.

I guess its not hard to tell Andrea is mentally challenged, because she was USED and ABUSED by leftist scum like yourself to go well over the line in attacking a down syndrome child. Andrea didn't care she sold out her own.
//

Kinda makes her appear as a capitalist right winger?

:lol::lol::lol: She does have a way with words!!

That's A SMACK DOWN? Sounds like a lame attempt to trivialize what was said, which by the way, matters not that much anyway.

I still find it greatly amusing that you folks continue to soil yourselves over Palin. Since she is such an idiot and of no consequence, why don't you regard her like I regard Al Franken, Maddow, Olberman, etc.... as a constant source of amusement?

That's A SMACK DOWN? Sounds like a lame attempt to trivialize what was said, which by the way, matters not that much anyway.

I still find it greatly amusing that you folks continue to soil yourselves over Palin. Since she is such an idiot and of no consequence, why don't you regard her like I regard Al Franken, Maddow, Olberman, etc.... as a constant source of amusement?

Ummm....are you fucking retarded? Can't you see that "a constant source of amusement" is precisely what Palin is to us? Why do you think we bring her up so much? She's hysterical!

I got news for Palin......Family Guy is offensive to everyone, that is what they do

If she is outraged, let her take it up with her boss Fox. Let them choose sides

Who's the ghost writer? That girl did not write this.

This Palin women sure hits the hot buttons for so many,its not funny.

What is their unhealthy obsession with her?She could say the sky is blue and out would come the clams its not and how stupid she is,whats really funny,pin heads on a internet message board,tapping away claiming they know so much more about her,them or what ever

What is their unhealthy obsession with her?She could say the sky is blue and out would come the clams its not and how stupid she is,whats really funny,pin heads on a internet message board,tapping away claiming they know so much more about her,them or what ever

Bush is gone, they need a new plaything.

Bush is gone, they need a new plaything.

You nailed that one Zoom-boing.

This is great!

And I loved her on Life Goes On, especially when her and Corky got married. I am glad to see she is still working.

Not saying she wrote it but the women has been acting for years, and is functions pretty well. The guy she married on " Life Goes On" is now a motivational speaker, traveling around the country. I think we should not assume too much, in this case.

Forum List

Back