Palin : Obama will create "Death Panel" !!!!!!

Actually it is quite valid - the death panel description is apt.

This "end of life consultation" stated to be optional, when combined with the other components of the proposed health care plan, could easily result in just what the so-called fear mongers are warning about - a declaration by the government that your life has reached the point of expendability.

Pg 22 of the HC Bill mandates the Government will audit books of all employers that self insure.
Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill — a Government committee (good luck with that!) will decide what treatments/benefits a person may receive.
Pg 29 lines 4-16 in the HC bill — YOUR HEALTHCARE WILL BE RATIONED!
Pg 42 of HC Bill — The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC Benefits for you.
PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill — HC will be provided to ALL non US citizens, illegal or otherwise.
Pg 58 HC Bill — Government will have real-time access to individual's finances and a National ID Healthcard will be issued!
Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Government will have direct access to your bank accts for election funds transfer.
PG 65 Sec 164 is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in Unions & community organizations (read: ACORN).
Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Government will create an HC Exchange to bring private HC plans under Government control.
PG 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill — Government mandates linguistic appropriate services. Example — Translation for illegal aliens.
Pg 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Government will use groups, i.e. ACORN & Americorps, to sign up individuals for Government HC plan.
PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill — Specifics of Benefit Levels for Plans. AARP members — your Health care WILL be rationed.
PG 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill — Medicaid Eligible Individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. No choice.
pg 124 lines 24-25 HC No company can sue Government on price fixing. No "judicial review" against Government Monopoly.
pg 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill — Doctors/ AMA — The Government will tell YOU what you can earn.
Pg 145 Line 15-17 An Employer MUST auto enroll employees into public option plan. NO CHOICE.
Pg 126 Lines 22-25 Employers MUST pay for HC for part time employees AND their families.
Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay.)
Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (the GOVERNMENT) will have access to ALL Americans' finances and personal records.
PG 203 Line 14-15 HC — "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax" Yes, it says that.
Pg 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill Government will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors, low income, poor affected.
Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill — Doctors — doesn't matter what specialty — will all be paid the same.
PG 253 Line 10-18 Government sets value of Doctor's time, professional judgment, etc. Literally, value of humans.
PG 265 Sec 1131 Government mandates & controls productivity for private HC industries.
Pg 317 L 13-20 OMG!! PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. Government tells Doctors what/how much they can own.
Pg 317-318 lines 21-25,1-3 PROHIBITION on expansion — Government will mandate hospitals cannot expand.
Pg 354 Sec 1177 — Government will RESTRICT enrollment of Special needs people!
PG 425 Lines 4-12 Government mandates Advance Care Planning Consultations. Think Senior Citizens end of life prodding.
PG 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 Government provides approved list of end of life resources, guiding you in how to die.
PG 427 Lines 15-24 Government mandates program for orders for end of life. The Government has a say in how your life ends.
PG 429 Lines 10-12 "advanced care consultation" may include an ORDER for end of life plans. AN ORDER from the Government to end a life!
Page 472 Lines 14-17 PAYMENT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORGANIZATION. 1 monthly payment to a community-based organization. (Like ACORN?)

This "end of life consultation" stated to be optional, when combined with the other components of the proposed health care plan, could easily result in just what the so-called fear mongers are warning about - a declaration by the government that your life has reached the point of expendability.

Pg 22 of the HC Bill mandates the Government will audit books of all employers that self insure.
Pg 30 Sec 123 of HC bill — a Government committee (good luck with that!) will decide what treatments/benefits a person may receive.
Pg 42 of HC Bill — The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC Benefits for you.
PG 50 Section 152 in HC bill — HC will be provided to ALL non US citizens, illegal or otherwise.
Pg 58 HC Bill — Government will have real-time access to individual's finances and a National ID Healthcard will be issued!
Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Government will have direct access to your bank accts for election funds transfer.
PG 65 Sec 164 is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in Unions & community organizations (read: ACORN).
Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Government will create an HC Exchange to bring private HC plans under Government control.
PG 91 Lines 4-7 HC Bill — Government mandates linguistic appropriate services. Example — Translation for illegal aliens.
Pg 95 HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Government will use groups, i.e. ACORN & Americorps, to sign up individuals for Government HC plan.
PG 85 Line 7 HC Bill — Specifics of Benefit Levels for Plans. AARP members — your Health care WILL be rationed.
PG 102 Lines 12-18 HC Bill — Medicaid Eligible Individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. No choice.
pg 124 lines 24-25 HC No company can sue Government on price fixing. No "judicial review" against Government Monopoly.
pg 127 Lines 1-16 HC Bill — Doctors/ AMA — The Government will tell YOU what you can earn.
Pg 145 Line 15-17 An Employer MUST auto enroll employees into public option plan. NO CHOICE.
Pg 126 Lines 22-25 Employers MUST pay for HC for part time employees AND their families.
Pg 170 Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is exempt from individual taxes. (Americans will pay.)
Pg 195 HC Bill -officers & employees of HC Admin (the GOVERNMENT) will have access to ALL Americans' finances and personal records.
PG 203 Line 14-15 HC — "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax" Yes, it says that.
Pg 239 Line 14-24 HC Bill Government will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors, low income, poor affected.
Pg 241 Line 6-8 HC Bill — Doctors — doesn't matter what specialty — will all be paid the same.
PG 253 Line 10-18 Government sets value of Doctor's time, professional judgment, etc. Literally, value of humans.
PG 265 Sec 1131 Government mandates & controls productivity for private HC industries.
Pg 317 L 13-20 OMG!! PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. Government tells Doctors what/how much they can own.
Pg 317-318 lines 21-25,1-3 PROHIBITION on expansion — Government will mandate hospitals cannot expand.
PG 425 Lines 4-12 Government mandates Advance Care Planning Consultations. Think Senior Citizens end of life prodding.
PG 425 Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 Government provides approved list of end of life resources, guiding you in how to die.
PG 427 Lines 15-24 Government mandates program for orders for end of life. The Government has a say in how your life ends.
PG 429 Lines 10-12 "advanced care consultation" may include an ORDER for end of life plans. AN ORDER from the Government to end a life!
Page 472 Lines 14-17 PAYMENT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORGANIZATION. 1 monthly payment to a community-based organization. (Like ACORN?)

why are you bumping yourself so much?

He is a legend in his own mind...you should see what he does when you are talking global warming. He eats polar bear cubs live.

My advice to Palin:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

-Abe Lincoln

Terrific. You stay in Europe, I'll stay here

We can make our health care system better. Crusader Frank wants no part of it because it means change. We can look to other countries. We do not have to reinvent the wheel.

Change is necessary and takes strength and wisdom. Those without strength and wisdom resist change.

I do like your choice of movies Frank.

Planes, Trains and Automobiles is one of those movies where if you're flipping channels and come across it at any part, you just watch until the end

We agree on movies.

Maybe some day we can find common ground on healthcare and agree on it also.

Bumping yourself can be habit forming.:razz:

The fact is most people are NOT happy with their ins coverage........I have been dealing with my health ins co and it isn't fun. Plus what will I do if I have to get a new ins co due to loss of job? The ins co will say I have a "pre-exsisting" condition and will deny coverage. What is an older American going to do for health ins if they need new coverage?

What will happen if I don't have a home? What will happen when I don't have enough food to eat? Who said these problems becomes everyone elses problems and what right did I have to make them everyone else's problems.

Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

Aug 8, 4:33 AM (ET)

By MARK THIESSEN

(AP)

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin called President Barack Obama's health plan "downright evil" Friday in her first online comments since leaving office, saying in a Facebook posting that he would create a "death panel" that would deny care to the neediest Americans.

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," the former Republican vice presidential candidate wrote.

"Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote on her page, which has nearly 700,000 supporters. She encouraged her supporters to be engaged in the debate.

:eek::eek::eek: ................you know what? This is exactly what Universal Health care will become for older American's. Its nothing less than fcukking creepy s0ns............

This administration is starting to remind people of those funeral parlor guys that greet you when you go to a wake!! How spot on is Palin with this quote??

And thank God.......American's are off the hook pissed. Regular Americans........not like the k00k protestors you see at these freak show anti-war demonstrations or pro-abortion demonstrations........the k00ks with nothing meaningul in their lives so they join a "cause".

"Sarah Palin called President Barack Obama's health plan "downright evil" Friday in her first online comments since leaving office, saying in a Facebook posting that he would create a "death panel" that would deny care to the neediest Americans."

but
under the conservative plan

the TRULY NEEDIEST Americans;
low income, uninsured, homeless....
would be denied health care....

so
I guess that means that sarah palin is "evil"

The fact is most people are NOT happy with their ins coverage........I have been dealing with my health ins co and it isn't fun. Plus what will I do if I have to get a new ins co due to loss of job? The ins co will say I have a "pre-exsisting" condition and will deny coverage. What is an older American going to do for health ins if they need new coverage?

What will happen if I don't have a home? What will happen when I don't have enough food to eat? Who said these problems becomes everyone elses problems and what right did I have to make them everyone else's problems.

You may chose to live in a sewer hole and starve to death. I won't stop you.:lol::lol:

Where do I apply to sit on one of these 'death panels' assuming they actually exist?

Where can I find a link to the death panels in the legislation passed and signed into law?

More importantly: Who is the first person put to death by an Obama 'death panel'?

exterminationchamber01.gif

Krugman: “Death panels” and “sales taxes” is how to solve national debt

2/7/13

Paul-Krugman.jpg

Earlier in the evening, Krugman had already vocalized his satisfaction at President Obama’s apparent lack of concern over the exploding cumulative deficit. However, in a moment of brutal honesty, the esteemed Princeton professor revealed his long term prognosis. According to the professor:

“Eventually we do have a problem. That the population is getting older, health care costs are rising… there is this question of how we’re going to pay for the programs. The year 2025, the year 2030, something is going to have to give… … We’re going to need more revenue… Surely it will require some sort of middle class taxes as well… We won’t be able to pay for the kind of government the society will want without some increase in taxes… on the middle class, maybe a value added tax… And we’re also going to have to make decisions about health care, doc pay for health care that has no demonstrated medical benefits. So the snarky version… which I shouldn’t even say because it will get me in trouble is death panels and sales taxes is how we do this.”

Krugman: ?Death panels? and ?sales taxes? is how to solve national debt

---------------------------------

Obama's OMB Director Vindicates Governor Palin on Death Panels.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2252895-post1.html

--------------------------------

California woman dies after nurse refuses to do CPR
By GARANCE BURKE and GOSIA WOZNIACKA

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Police on Monday were investigating whether there was any criminal wrongdoing in the handling of a health emergency at an independent living facility where a woman died after a nurse refused to provide CPR.

California woman dies after nurse refuses to do CPR | masslive.com

Where do I apply to sit on one of these 'death panels' assuming they actually exist?

Where can I find a link to the death panels in the legislation passed and signed into law?

More importantly: Who is the first person put to death by an Obama 'death panel'?

Arizona

Forum List

Back