And I'll Just Bet

Bill and Hillary are grinning behind their teeth too! :eusa_whistle::lol:

Let me tell you something.............never thought Id say this but in a heartbeat, Id make a motion to get Bill Clinton back in the White House compared to the complete fraud we have now.
Gotta say.....if the primaries were held now, Hillary would school Obama. It'd be a train wreck..............

Let me tell you something.............never thought Id say this but in a heartbeat, Id make a motion to get Bill Clinton back in the White House compared to the complete fraud we have now.
Gotta say.....if the primaries were held now, Hillary would school Obama. It'd be a train wreck..............

Second.

Sure, dingbat, sure. President Barak Hussein Obama is going to come out of this looking like a great President. He will be credited with pulling this nation of the edge of the precipice of the Second Great Republican Depression. He will be the President that finally brought our Health Care System out of the 19th Century, and put it on the road to join the other Democracies Health Care Systems in the 21st Century.

Any you people are going to be left looking like Martin, Barton, and Fish.

Sure, dingbat, sure. President Barak Hussein Obama is going to come out of this looking like a great President. He will be credited with pulling this nation of the edge of the precipice of the Second Great Republican Depression. He will be the President that finally brought our Health Care System out of the 19th Century, and put it on the road to join the other Democracies Health Care Systems in the 21st Century.

YOU STUPID FUCK. explain to us again, you brain-dead, Alzheimers-ridden idiot, how it was a republican depression when the deregulation that caused it happened under who? CLINTON. Of course you're incapable of doing that.

The Repubs are going to quickly realize that their strategy of non-involvement and interference has backfired. Like it or not, Obama is steadilly building his legacy
- The disaster of an economy he inherited is showing signs of turning around with no involvement from the republicans
- Healthcare will pass. Unlike the Bush "No child left behind", it will have a lasting impact on the country
- Iraq and Afghanistan will stabilize
- International relations with new regimes in Cuba and N Korea will be established marking the first time in 50 years

Meanwhile....where will the republicans be???

I ain't holding my breath,, but you go ahead,, he ain't looking so great,, he only represents about 13% of the people..

I'll even bet that on occasion George W. calls old Bill and Hill and they all laugh their asses off. :lol:

The Repubs are going to quickly realize that their strategy of non-involvement and interference has backfired. Like it or not, Obama is steadilly building his legacy
- The disaster of an economy he inherited is showing signs of turning around with no involvement from the republicans
- Healthcare will pass. Unlike the Bush "No child left behind", it will have a lasting impact on the country
- Iraq and Afghanistan will stabilize
- International relations with new regimes in Cuba and N Korea will be established marking the first time in 50 years

Meanwhile....where will the republicans be???
Oh, he's building his legacy all right.

1. This economic disaster has been slowly building up. It isn't just a "Republican" recession.

2. While it may or may not pass, it's going to be nothing more than an excuse for more leeching. And the fact that we have to do what other countries do...truly proves how low we've sunk as a nation. We're supposed to be the USA...a unique country. And no, "We're the USA!" is NOT a bumper sticker or a Toby Keith song about the Taliban...people have forgotten that we're us.

3. Thanks to the neo-cons that started this...

4. I agree with lifting the Cuba embargo actually. That was a good move.

YOU STUPID FUCK. explain to us again, you brain-dead, Alzheimers-ridden idiot, how it was a republican depression when the deregulation that caused it happened under who? CLINTON. Of course you're incapable of doing that.

Hit a nerve, Elvira? LOL. Phil Gramm was the one that pushed the Enron bill through.

I ain't holding my breath,, but you go ahead,, he ain't looking so great,, he only represents about 13% of the people..

Sure, and that is why he recieved 53% of the vote, 365 electorial votes, and the Senate has 60 Dems, the House, 265.

You wingnuts are making a lot of noise, but really haven't accomplished anything yet. And most Americans remember the last admin that you people supported.

Hit a nerve, Elvira? LOL. Phil Gramm was the one that pushed the Enron bill through.

Clinton repealed Glass-Steagall, which deregulated the banks. read up on it, Roxy Lewinsky.

Sure, and that is why he recieved 53% of the vote, 365 electorial votes, and the Senate has 60 Dems, the House, 265.

You wingnuts are making a lot of noise, but really haven't accomplished anything yet. And most Americans remember the last admin that you people supported.

Aw. Upset because not everyone will bow down to your Ossiah?

Fact is, both parties have culpability in our current situation. Adhering to a party makes no sense for the average citizen, to my mind anyway.

And if Clinton were in power instead of obama, the same people would be throwing the same labels her way. And if a really good conservative president came in power, the same would happen from the other side. It's not about country anymore, for some people. It's about whose "side" of the country "wins." And it's pathetic, and means none of our politicians really get held liable by the citizenry. We're too busy defending "our guy" and blaming "their guy."

Sure, and that is why he recieved 53% of the vote,
Which consists of a HUGE chunk of "independents" who are now either no longer supporting or are now skeptical of President Obama. A lot of them still support him, but a lot are now moving away from their "support." There are also a LOT of "Protest Votes" in there (the author of the Contract With America for one example). Count "single issue" voters, too. Oh, and "lesser of the evils."

So, in reality, Willow may be right.

365 electorial votes,
We've had that before...Clinton had around that number.

and the Senate has 60 Dems, the House, 265.
And those numbers can change anytime.

If the party re-invents itself...we shall see...

Last edited:

those numbers are currently sinking like a rock in the poll numbnuts.:lol:and now everybody is laughing their asses off.

Who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl in 2012?
Who the hell knows. Alot can happen between now and 2012. Players get injured, traded, lose a step. Other teams have good drafts, good luck....you never know. Especially that far out.
What were the prospects of Bush in August 2001? 9/11 was still a month off and changed everything in his presidency.

Obama needs to ignore the polls and stick to his agenda. Then live or die by the results

Forum List

Back