Palin : Obama will create "Death Panel" !!!!!!

And cold.........does it not bother you that 2 million people stand to lose their jobs if private insuracne companies go belly up??? Thats how many people are employed by insuracne companies.........and it just seems fcukked up that this is actaully a goal of this administration.

I chuckled when I first heard the phrase "trickle up poverty" economic policy but at this point and given the clear anti-business policies of this administration, it seems most plausible to me.

Only a bonafide lefty limpwrister OR a feminist miserable bulldog couldnt vote for Carrie >>>>>>>>>>
carrie.jpg

I liked her soft-core work better.

By MARK THIESSEN

(AP)

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin called President Barack Obama's health plan "downright evil" Friday in her first online comments since leaving office, saying in a Facebook posting that he would create a "death panel" that would deny care to the neediest Americans.

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," the former Republican vice presidential candidate wrote.

"Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote on her page, which has nearly 700,000 supporters. She encouraged her supporters to be engaged in the debate.

Why is citizen Palin's opinion relevant anymore?

She might be in a position to fight this as a politician, if she hadn't have quit.

don't worry your empty little head about it. loser!

"cost savings" simply cannot be part of the equation for the Dums........its just not going to fly anymore. Its one of the reason's people are pissed. They feel theyve been lied to. Those on the right already knew they were getting lied to day by day but its now the political center that is saying, "WTF is this garbage???!!!!!!"

By MARK THIESSEN

(AP)

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) - Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin called President Barack Obama's health plan "downright evil" Friday in her first online comments since leaving office, saying in a Facebook posting that he would create a "death panel" that would deny care to the neediest Americans.

"The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama's 'death panel' so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their 'level of productivity in society,' whether they are worthy of health care," the former Republican vice presidential candidate wrote.

"Such a system is downright evil," Palin wrote on her page, which has nearly 700,000 supporters. She encouraged her supporters to be engaged in the debate.

Why is citizen Palin's opinion relevant anymore?

She might be in a position to fight this as a politician, if she hadn't have quit.

don't worry your empty little head about it. loser!

Hey Willow.........get your "Joker" bumper sticker yet? I ordered a dozen yesterday. Cant wait to get them on my car!!!!!:eusa_dance::lol:

Tell me why don't Republicans want to ackowledge the SAVINGS in health care that we will see by treating illnesses EARLY before they get critical and result in ER visits?

I haven't met a DUmmie yet could answer my question,, I had high hopes for you,, sorry you disappointed us. :lol: and you wonder why we won't back you and your guy.

Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

Aug 8, 4:33 AM (ET)

By MARK THIESSEN

(AP)

:eek::eek::eek: ................you know what? This is exactly what Universal Health care will become for older American's. Its nothing less than fcukking creepy s0ns............

This administration is starting to remind people of those funeral parlor guys that greet you when you go to a wake!! How spot on is Palin with this quote??

And thank God.......American's are off the hook pissed. Regular Americans........not like the k00k protestors you see at these freak show anti-war demonstrations or pro-abortion demonstrations........the k00ks with nothing meaningul in their lives so they join a "cause".

Sarah Palin and you shoiuld are shameless. That is an absolute Lie. Check on PolitiFact.com.
There are valid criticisms of the current health bill. Why do you have to lie.

Absolutely disgusting.

The clause that is referred to is a consultation with a Doctor on care options for critically ill individuals. If anyone has had an individual in that situation they have gone through the process in the current system. The decision is with the family. That is why we all should have living wills so the decisions are not put on our family.

Why don't you and Sarah Palin stick to the truth. You are lieing to scare people.

Absolutely disgusting.

Whee, so this silly dingbat is going off the deep end. Well, she will fit right in with the dingbats here on this board.

The majority of Americans would like to see a single payer system. What we have is a very vocal minority trying to impose their will on the rest of us.

Well, we are beginning to push back. And expect more in the future.

Whee, so this silly dingbat is going off the deep end. Well, she will fit right in with the dingbats here on this board.

The majority of Americans would like to see a single payer system. What we have is a very vocal minority trying to impose their will on the rest of us.

Well, we are beginning to push back. And expect more in the future.

You tell em, Comrade Stalin. You tell em.

And here is the source of the money pushing this agenda to prevent all americans from having access to health care.

Kaiser: 'Squeeze' Health Care Ad Misleading | Drudge Retort

Well, not quite. After all, Conservatives for Patients' Rights' fundmeister, founder, and anti-reform spinster Rich Scott is the disgraced former CEO of a hospital chain that defrauded Medicare of $1.7 billion.

If you're wondering who is primarily responsible for organizing the barbaric efforts to sabotage the Democratic town halls across the nation, wonder no longer. The man's name is Rick Scott, and he is in charge of the Web site Conservatives For Patients Rights. He is a multimillionaire ex-hospital CEO whose company was charged with the largest case of financial fraud committed against the government in United States history.

Yes, the former CEO of the Columbia/HCA hospital system was at the helm during a span of 10 years when his company defrauded Medicare for $1.7 billion dollars. They were found guilty and that amount has been repaid - yet the conservative GOP pick Rick Scott to lead them into battle for responsible medical spending? (Rick Scott: Multimillionaire, Mastermind of Town Hall Riots)

So Willow you don't think it COSTS LESS and is more likely to result in full recovery if an illness is caught early on?

Talk about stupid!

answer my question. I'm not stupid enough to answer yours while you dance around evading mine DUmmie!

Forum List

Back