Palin nukes PP with the question Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies last year?

Bravo! Kudos! Hits it out of the ballpark! Standing ovation in my living room! Doing cartwheels (ok in my imagination)! YAY!

Pretty brutal question eh?

So did this symbol kill 90,000 black babies last year?

battle-flag-2a.jpg

Or was it this symbol that killed all those black babies?

planned-Parenthood1.jpg

Sarah Palin Takes Brutal Shot at Planned Parenthood With One Racially Charged Question TheBlaze.com

So Sarah Palin is accusing 90,000 black women of murder?

whoa, that's some demented shit there.

white moms who abort too, same thing

put your tiny race card away

What's important is that a majority of women will correctly understand that the GOP is hostile to their right to privacy, and vote accordingly.

What the OP and others on the right fail to understand is that this unwarranted attack of Planned Parenthood will serve only to generate votes for the democratic presidential nominee, as voters reject a republican party that's become more extreme and more fearful of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

this unwarranted attack of Planned Parenthood

Unwarranted?
They weren't really selling body parts?
Correct.

What were they selling?
Tissue of an under developed heart, tissue of an under developed liver etc.... not a fully developed heart organ, not a fully developed liver organ etc.....let's at least discuss what they are actually doing.....

And they are not making a profit off of $30 to $100 for tissue samples.....

It covers shipping and handling....body part organs go for thousands of dollars in countries that illegally harvest them and in countries that allow people to sell one of their own kidneys....

I worked at a non profit community blood center in the 80s with no paid blood donors, and for shipping and handling, we charged the hospitals around $70 per unit of whole blood to cover the "handling" costs......back then.....pretty sure it is well in to the hundreds now.....
you do know shipping and handling is code words...?

Lmao

What a fool

Hey I have a car to sell you for $500 bucks but shipping is $5,000 bucks and handling is $3,000 bucks

What a fool

Fetuses aren't babies, and this comparison is fucking disgusting.
Are fetuses innocent human life?
You mean like your appendix?
Yeah, I rarely get straight, honest answers to that direct question.

That was a straight answer. If you're using the term 'human life' to describe living human tissue then my answer is yes.

If you're using the term 'human life' to describe a person with status equal to you or me, then my answer is no.

Clear now?

yeah tinyd sheesh.
The problem with your (Sarah's) argument is that neither side is going to agree on what "killed" means. Personally I'd say your run of the mill menstruation cycle has "killed" more "babies" than the holocaust but what the fuck ever.

That was a straight answer. If you're using the term 'human life' to describe living human tissue then my answer is yes.

If you're using the term 'human life' to describe a person with status equal to you or me, then my answer is no.

Clear now?
Then your answer is yes. See, it wasn't that hard, was it?

Clear now?
Then your answer is yes. See, it wasn't that hard, was it?

Since you refuse to precisely define human life, which has multiple definitions, my answer is sometimes yes sometimes no.

Are women who have abortions guilty of having committed an act that should be considered murder under our laws?
No, I'm pro choice.

I'm just honest.

So you believe that abortion is the killing of an innocent human being, but shouldn't be a crime.

Are you thus stating that anyone using the term 'human being' to describe a fetus as a case against abortion is being disingenuous?

Are women who have abortions guilty of having committed an act that should be considered murder under our laws?
No, I'm pro choice.

I'm just honest.

So you believe that abortion is the killing of an innocent human being, but shouldn't be a crime.

Are you thus stating that anyone using the term 'human being' to describe a fetus as a case against abortion is being disingenuous?
No, I believe that a vast majority of pro-lifers are being absolutely sincere when they think of a fetus as a baby or a human being. One look at an ultrasound or a photo of a fetus at nine months tells me that.

I believe that civilizations sometimes have to make shitty choices - such as abortions or military actions that will inevitably kill innocents - that are in its best interests on a macro scale.

I just don't like the way the pro choice movement has decided that it has to be intellectually dishonest about this issue and pretend that a fetus has roughly the same value as a brick - unless, of course, it can be sold for parts.

Not long ago people had been lulled into accepting that abortion was just a lump of cells. Then the abortion industry gets caught selling aborted baby body parts called legs, brains, hearts, livers and shot the pro abortion lump of cells propaganda all to hell.

Exactly! You nailed it. THAT'S why they're losing their minds over this. All those years of touting how an abortion had nothing to do with a living soul and then voila and bingo bango, they are busted for having a price list for baby organs.

And people are finding this offensive and sickening. Deep down people are feeling hey that's just so wrong on so many levels. Trust has also been destroyed, certainly trust in Planned Parenthood. Now people are wondering what the hell else has been going on here.

Are you opposed to organ and tissue donation in all cases, or just for PP?

The fake moral equivalency argument. :thup: A Liberal golden oldie.

Let's see.....is there a difference between a legal adult who chooses to donate an organ when they die, or an unborn child who is given zero rights and zero choice....and then has their organs sold off for profit?

I wonder......??? :eusa_shifty:

Abortion is legal. We're talking about tissue donation.

Your false moral equivalency was what I was talking about. Comparing an adult making an informed decision about organ donation versus an unborn child who has zero rights and zero choice.

Being willfully obtuse is not a virtue. Try again. :(

A FETUS IS A COMPLETE BABY that hasnt finished developing, with an appendix and everything else
Not exactly...
478163701-human-pregnancy-stages-gettyimages.jpg

The Planned Parenthood videos talking about "crunching" babies "in the right way to get organs," between 11 and 17 weeks. Per your illustration they look pretty damn human to me.

Certainly their organs are human.

Sorry your point = fail. Try again. :(

Only a racist would support planned parenthood. This group was founded by a progressive racist, Margaret Sanger whose goal was to destroy black Americans.

With birth control? Margaret Sanger was an advocate of birth control over abortion. Does that support your flim-flam argument about racial free will genocide? What?
Because she didn't want more black babies, racist.

A FETUS IS A COMPLETE BABY that hasnt finished developing, with an appendix and everything else
Not exactly...
478163701-human-pregnancy-stages-gettyimages.jpg

The Planned Parenthood videos talking about "crunching" babies "in the right way to get organs," between 11 and 17 weeks. Per your illustration they look pretty damn human to me.

Certainly their organs are human.

Sorry your point = fail. Try again. :(

EXACTLY! even a fetus at the chart provided at 56 days clearly resembels a baby, even more at 10 weeks, now imagine at 17 weeks

leave it to a brainwashed left-wing idiot to provide something that makes the case for the other side

[
No, I believe that a vast majority of pro-lifers are being absolutely sincere when they think of a fetus as a baby or a human being.

1. No, 99% of them are wholly insincere and phoney because they don't want women to be prosecuted for murdering those 'human beings'.

2. No, because the anti-'s want ALL abortion banned, including the so-called morning after pill or other means which abort long before they can see something that 'looks like a baby'.

[
No, I believe that a vast majority of pro-lifers are being absolutely sincere when they think of a fetus as a baby or a human being.

1. No, 99% of them are wholly insincere and phoney because they don't want women to be prosecuted for murdering those 'human beings'.

2. No, because the anti-'s want ALL abortion banned, including the so-called morning after pill or other means which abort long before they can see something that 'looks like a baby'.

Abortion is one thing....selling body parts from unborn babies is entirely another.

The standard liberal moral equivalency is always a fail. :(

No, I believe that a vast majority of pro-lifers are being absolutely sincere when they think of a fetus as a baby or a human being. One look at an ultrasound or a photo of a fetus at nine months tells me that.

I believe that civilizations sometimes have to make shitty choices - such as abortions or military actions that will inevitably kill innocents - that are in its best interests on a macro scale.

I just don't like the way the pro choice movement has decided that it has to be intellectually dishonest about this issue and pretend that a fetus has roughly the same value as a brick - unless, of course, it can be sold for parts.

"fetus at 9 months"? You blew your cover anti-choicer.

Forum List

Back