Palin nukes PP with the question Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies last year?

What's important is that a majority of women will correctly understand that the GOP is hostile to their right to privacy, and vote accordingly.

What the OP and others on the right fail to understand is that this unwarranted attack of Planned Parenthood will serve only to generate votes for the democratic presidential nominee, as voters reject a republican party that's become more extreme and more fearful of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

Unwarrented !
They broke the law.

Which law?

Profiting from the sale of human remains is illegal.

You're absolutely right. That's why those things are tightly regulated, That is why they are only allowed to be reimbursed for their actual expenses of harvesting, preparing, and transporting the tissues. You can't buy a heart or liver for transplant if you need it either, but there is an expense that has to be paid.

It's a Federal felony.
The commercial traffic of body parts from an aborted baby is punishable by up to 10 years in prison and or a 500,000.00 fine under 42 US Code 274e and code 289g-2.

What's important is that a majority of women will correctly understand that the GOP is hostile to their right to privacy, and vote accordingly.

What the OP and others on the right fail to understand is that this unwarranted attack of Planned Parenthood will serve only to generate votes for the democratic presidential nominee, as voters reject a republican party that's become more extreme and more fearful of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty.

Unwarrented !
They broke the law.

Which law?

Profiting from the sale of human remains is illegal.

You're absolutely right. That's why those things are tightly regulated, That is why they are only allowed to be reimbursed for their actual expenses of harvesting, preparing, and transporting the tissues. You can't buy a heart or liver for transplant if you need it either, but there is an expense that has to be paid.

It's a Federal felony.
The commercial traffic of body parts from an aborted baby is punishable by up to 10 years in prison and or a 500,000.00 fine under 42 US Code 274e and code 289g-2.

I'm pretty sure that is why they strictly adhere to the law which allows for reimbursement for the expense incurred, no matter what that dumb video led you to believe.

They should keep PP funded and make them give the mothers a percentage of the cut and itemize it.

Left leg $3.00

Right foot $2.50

Right arm $8.00

Heart $35.00

It would be illegal to pay the women anything. They voluntarily donate the tissue just like anybody else makes an organ or tissue donation. Exactly the same.
Just make it legal. They should also require PP to send pictures of the body parts. So she can frame them

You are a disgusting right winger, aren't you?
Why you say that? She could pass out the pictures to her friends and family and brag how much she made :)

Its just a fetus after all, no moral problems here.

Bravo! Kudos! Hits it out of the ballpark! Standing ovation in my living room! Doing cartwheels (ok in my imagination)! YAY!

Pretty brutal question eh?

So did this symbol kill 90,000 black babies last year?

battle-flag-2a.jpg

Or was it this symbol that killed all those black babies?

planned-Parenthood1.jpg

Sarah Palin Takes Brutal Shot at Planned Parenthood With One Racially Charged Question TheBlaze.com
No babies were killed, so she is an idiot, as usual.

Bravo! Kudos! Hits it out of the ballpark! Standing ovation in my living room! Doing cartwheels (ok in my imagination)! YAY!

battle-flag-2a.jpg

planned-Parenthood1.jpg

Sarah Palin Takes Brutal Shot at Planned Parenthood With One Racially Charged Question TheBlaze.com

They weren't?
Then why is it when a woman gets pregnant and wants the baby, it is always called a baby by the Doctor and Mother, but when it is aborted it suddenly becomes a fetus.

Already did. What do you think is on there that is illegal?

They are making big money selling hearts, lungs, livers and muscle tissue anywhere from 30.00 to 100.00 for each part and that is not reimbursement for any expenses.

That's exactly what it is. Hospitals charge 50 bucks for an aspirin. 30 to 100 bucks is a pittance for anything related to medical procedures.

battle-flag-2a.jpg

planned-Parenthood1.jpg

They weren't?
Then why is it when a woman gets pregnant and wants the baby, it is always called a baby by the Doctor and Mother, but when it is aborted it suddenly becomes a fetus.
Wanting a baby does not make a fetus a baby. Wanting a flower does not make the first shoot of the plant a flower.

battle-flag-2a.jpg

planned-Parenthood1.jpg

They weren't?
Wanting a baby does not make a fetus a baby. Wanting a flower does not make the first shoot of the plant a flower.

The baby is never referred as a fetus until it becomes just an object called a fetus.
Fetus in Latin means offspring. A prenatal human.
People are going to continue to argue about this until science defines when life begins.

this unwarranted attack of Planned Parenthood

Unwarranted?
They weren't really selling body parts?
Correct.

What were they selling?

this unwarranted attack of Planned Parenthood

Unwarranted?
They weren't really selling body parts?
Correct.

What were they selling?
Tissue of an under developed heart, tissue of an under developed liver etc.... not a fully developed heart organ, not a fully developed liver organ etc.....let's at least discuss what they are actually doing.....

And they are not making a profit off of $30 to $100 for tissue samples.....

It covers shipping and handling....body part organs go for thousands of dollars in countries that illegally harvest them and in countries that allow people to sell one of their own kidneys....

I worked at a non profit community blood center in the 80s with no paid blood donors, and for shipping and handling, we charged the hospitals around $70 per unit of whole blood to cover the "handling" costs......back then.....pretty sure it is well in to the hundreds now.....

Last edited:

battle-flag-2a.jpg

planned-Parenthood1.jpg

So Sarah Palin is accusing 90,000 black women of murder?

whoa, that's some demented shit there.

yes let's discuss what they are actually doing; harvesting and selling the body parts of babies they killed for the mother, and selling them.

a fetus is an unborn baby; a seperate life, a seperate set of DNA

Forum List

Back