Palin nukes PP with the question Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies last year?

No, I believe that a vast majority of pro-lifers are being absolutely sincere when they think of a fetus as a baby or a human being. One look at an ultrasound or a photo of a fetus at nine months tells me that.

I believe that civilizations sometimes have to make shitty choices - such as abortions or military actions that will inevitably kill innocents - that are in its best interests on a macro scale.

I just don't like the way the pro choice movement has decided that it has to be intellectually dishonest about this issue and pretend that a fetus has roughly the same value as a brick - unless, of course, it can be sold for parts.

"fetus at 9 months"? You blew your cover anti-choicer.
Huh?

Wanna clarify that?

No, I believe that a vast majority of pro-lifers are being absolutely sincere when they think of a fetus as a baby or a human being. One look at an ultrasound or a photo of a fetus at nine months tells me that.

I believe that civilizations sometimes have to make shitty choices - such as abortions or military actions that will inevitably kill innocents - that are in its best interests on a macro scale.

I just don't like the way the pro choice movement has decided that it has to be intellectually dishonest about this issue and pretend that a fetus has roughly the same value as a brick - unless, of course, it can be sold for parts.

Huh?

Wanna clarify that?

Really.
This should be interesting.

Huh?

Wanna clarify that?

Thats what I'm asking you anti-choicer boi. YOU made the statement, not me.

Huh?

Wanna clarify that?

Well it's an embryo up till 2 months and then it become a fetus till birth, so why is that a wrong statement?
It is still a baby.

[
No, I believe that a vast majority of pro-lifers are being absolutely sincere when they think of a fetus as a baby or a human being.

1. No, 99% of them are wholly insincere and phoney because they don't want women to be prosecuted for murdering those 'human beings'.

2. No, because the anti-'s want ALL abortion banned, including the so-called morning after pill or other means which abort long before they can see something that 'looks like a baby'.
What poll is this based off of? Or are you just pulling numbers out of your ass?

PP takes weekends off?

2i7a5fm.jpg

Even if PP was open just three days a week, that works out to 228,246 black babies.

However, I do not know how the BlackGenocide site came up with 1,876 babies a day to start with. Did they take a total and divide by 365? 261? 121?

We also cannot assume Planned Parenthood is responsible for all black baby abortions. It is possible they are responsible for only 90,000 of them.

Huh?

Wanna clarify that?

Well it's an embryo up till 2 months and then it become a fetus till birth, so why is that a wrong statement?
It is still a baby.
You're either clueless or acting dumb. There's a reason he chose "9 months" instead of say "2 months and one day". He has an agenda.

If you take 1876 black baby abortions a day, multiply that times PP being open only 3 days a week, and then multiply that by PP doing 40 percent of all abortions, you get 91,298.

So it is possible Palin's figure is correct. I stand sheepishly corrected by my own work! :D

Huh?

Wanna clarify that?

It is still a baby.
You're either clueless or acting dumb. There's a reason he chose "9 months" instead of say "2 months and one day". He has an agenda.

Well that's what happens when reading into things that are not there.

So did this symbol kill 90,000 black babies last year?

I bet abortion killed a hell of a lot more than 90,000 black babies last year. Palin still can't get her facts straight.
Silly Sarah. She just sees people. She isn't sophisticated enough to see races like you people do.
Did she or did she not say BLACK babies?
They all matter to her as they do to me. Only bigots evaluate the value of people's lives based on skin color.....like you all ignoring an unarmed white veteran being killed by a black cop but screaming your damn heads off when a white cop defends himself against a black thug.

You Leftists are racist to the core. You prove it over and over.

Forum List

Back