Palin nukes PP with the question Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies last year?

No, I believe that a vast majority of pro-lifers are being absolutely sincere when they think of a fetus as a baby or a human being. One look at an ultrasound or a photo of a fetus at nine months tells me that.

I believe that civilizations sometimes have to make shitty choices - such as abortions or military actions that will inevitably kill innocents - that are in its best interests on a macro scale.

I just don't like the way the pro choice movement has decided that it has to be intellectually dishonest about this issue and pretend that a fetus has roughly the same value as a brick - unless, of course, it can be sold for parts.

"fetus at 9 months"? You blew your cover anti-choicer.
Huh?

Wanna clarify that?

Thats what I'm asking you anti-choicer boi. YOU made the statement, not me.

Well it's an embryo up till 2 months and then it become a fetus till birth, so why is that a wrong statement?
It is still a baby.
You're either clueless or acting dumb. There's a reason he chose "9 months" instead of say "2 months and one day". He has an agenda.
I'd say the people harvesting hearts and livers and kidneys and brains have an agenda by pretending these aren't human beings they are butchering for cash.

No, I believe that a vast majority of pro-lifers are being absolutely sincere when they think of a fetus as a baby or a human being. One look at an ultrasound or a photo of a fetus at nine months tells me that.

I believe that civilizations sometimes have to make shitty choices - such as abortions or military actions that will inevitably kill innocents - that are in its best interests on a macro scale.

I just don't like the way the pro choice movement has decided that it has to be intellectually dishonest about this issue and pretend that a fetus has roughly the same value as a brick - unless, of course, it can be sold for parts.

Huh?

Wanna clarify that?

I still don't know what you're talking about.

Calm down, behave like an adult and try again.

So did this symbol kill 90,000 black babies last year?

I bet abortion killed a hell of a lot more than 90,000 black babies last year. Palin still can't get her facts straight.
Silly Sarah. She just sees people. She isn't sophisticated enough to see races like you people do.
Did she or did she not say BLACK babies?

At least she knows the history of planned parenthood and the true agenda by Margaret Sanger.

Huh?

Wanna clarify that?

Well it's an embryo up till 2 months and then it become a fetus till birth, so why is that a wrong statement?
It is still a baby.
You're either clueless or acting dumb. There's a reason he chose "9 months" instead of say "2 months and one day". He has an agenda.
I'd say the people harvesting hearts and livers and kidneys and brains have an agenda by pretending these aren't human beings they are butchering for cash.
"The Island" was a freaky movie about that.

So did this symbol kill 90,000 black babies last year?

I bet abortion killed a hell of a lot more than 90,000 black babies last year. Palin still can't get her facts straight.
Silly Sarah. She just sees people. She isn't sophisticated enough to see races like you people do.
Did she or did she not say BLACK babies?
They all matter to her as they do to me. Only bigots evaluate the value of people's lives based on skin color.....like you all ignoring an unarmed white veteran being killed by a black cop but screaming your damn heads off when a white cop defends himself against a black thug.

You Leftists are racist to the core. You prove it over and over.
Wow. Look at you. Constructing some bizarre straw man and a red herring.

I am a critical thinker. I check claims against facts, no matter who the source is. This means I am not going to blindly accept Sarah Palin's claims just because she and I are both pro-lifers. I will fact check her. And I did. And in the end, I admitted her claim may be correct.

So that alone makes you an ass for assuming I am some made up "Leftist" who ignored a white vet being killed by a black cop. What the ever loving fuck is THAT about? Christ, you are just chock full of bumper sticker memes carefully hand fed to you, which you toss out willy nilly at the weirdest times. What an obedient brainless rube you are!

Huh?

Wanna clarify that?

It is still a baby.
the women have to give consent. The tissue is used to find cures for things such as Alzheimers. You're welcome.

Huh?

Wanna clarify that?

You are still just a tool. A transparent one at that. 'twas ever thus.

Not long ago people had been lulled into accepting that abortion was just a lump of cells. Then the abortion industry gets caught selling aborted baby body parts called legs, brains, hearts, livers and shot the pro abortion lump of cells propaganda all to hell.

Exactly! You nailed it. THAT'S why they're losing their minds over this. All those years of touting how an abortion had nothing to do with a living soul and then voila and bingo bango, they are busted for having a price list for baby organs.
Who's losing their minds over this? :boohoo:

Huh?

Wanna clarify that?

You are still just a tool. A transparent one at that. 'twas ever thus.
Okay, so, personal insults and name-calling, you won't answer my question, I only know you're upset about something.

'twas ever thus.

Huh?

Wanna clarify that?

It is still a baby.
the women have to give consent. The tissue is used to find cures for things such as Alzheimers. You're welcome.
We're probably talking people who aren't organ donors either...but are perfectly willing to want an organ if needed.....like Cheney who mysteriously moved up to the head of the line when a heart was needed. Odd, that.

Exactly! You nailed it. THAT'S why they're losing their minds over this. All those years of touting how an abortion had nothing to do with a living soul and then voila and bingo bango, they are busted for having a price list for baby organs.

And people are finding this offensive and sickening. Deep down people are feeling hey that's just so wrong on so many levels. Trust has also been destroyed, certainly trust in Planned Parenthood. Now people are wondering what the hell else has been going on here.

Are you opposed to organ and tissue donation in all cases, or just for PP?

The fake moral equivalency argument. :thup: A Liberal golden oldie.

Let's see.....is there a difference between a legal adult who chooses to donate an organ when they die, or an unborn child who is given zero rights and zero choice....and then has their organs sold off for profit?

I wonder......??? :eusa_shifty:

Abortion is legal. We're talking about tissue donation.

Your false moral equivalency was what I was talking about. Comparing an adult making an informed decision about organ donation versus an unborn child who has zero rights and zero choice.

Being willfully obtuse is not a virtue. Try again. :(

Obviously, your issue is that you want to ban abortion. Sorry, but that question has already been answered, and it is a perfectly legal procedure. Back to the subject at hand. The woman having the legal procedure done is who voluntarily donates the tissue. You have every right to oppose abortion if that is what you choose, but misrepresenting the donation of tissue that has a direct impact on advancing medicine is just disgusting. Has the right completely forgotten what honesty is?

And people are finding this offensive and sickening. Deep down people are feeling hey that's just so wrong on so many levels. Trust has also been destroyed, certainly trust in Planned Parenthood. Now people are wondering what the hell else has been going on here.

Let's see.....is there a difference between a legal adult who chooses to donate an organ when they die, or an unborn child who is given zero rights and zero choice....and then has their organs sold off for profit?

Your false moral equivalency was what I was talking about. Comparing an adult making an informed decision about organ donation versus an unborn child who has zero rights and zero choice.

Obviously, your issue is that you want to ban abortion. Sorry, but that question has already been answered, and it is a perfectly legal procedure. Back to the subject at hand. The woman having the legal procedure done is who voluntarily donates the tissue. You have every right to oppose abortion if that is what you choose, but misrepresenting the donation of tissue that has a direct impact on advancing medicine is just disgusting. Has the right completely forgotten what honesty is?

Honesty?
It's the left who have not taught the history of the founders of planned parenthood and their agenda.

Honesty?
It's the left who have not taught the history of the founders of planned parenthood and their agenda.

You want to take choice away from black women because you think that will make their lives better?

A FETUS IS A COMPLETE BABY that hasnt finished developing, with an appendix and everything else
Not exactly...
478163701-human-pregnancy-stages-gettyimages.jpg

The Planned Parenthood videos talking about "crunching" babies "in the right way to get organs," between 11 and 17 weeks. Per your illustration they look pretty damn human to me.

Certainly their organs are human.

Sorry your point = fail. Try again. :(

EXACTLY! even a fetus at the chart provided at 56 days clearly resembels a baby, even more at 10 weeks, now imagine at 17 weeks

leave it to a brainwashed left-wing idiot to provide something that makes the case for the other side
There is no fail, and that hardly looks human if you know that other mammals at that stage look the same. The point to make sure were are actually talking about the correct thing.

Last edited:

Honesty?

You want to take choice away from black women because you think that will make their lives better?

Who said that?
I didn't.
Stop reading into things that are not said.
Wanting all women well informed is not stopping abortions.

Honesty?
Dollars to donuts what you think it is true isn't true. Most of what gets said and Sanger and PP are lies, or at best, completely out of context quotes. I've sen it for decades. Pro-Lifers lie like rugs.

[
No, I believe that a vast majority of pro-lifers are being absolutely sincere when they think of a fetus as a baby or a human being.

1. No, 99% of them are wholly insincere and phoney because they don't want women to be prosecuted for murdering those 'human beings'.

2. No, because the anti-'s want ALL abortion banned, including the so-called morning after pill or other means which abort long before they can see something that 'looks like a baby'.

Abortion is one thing....selling body parts from unborn babies is entirely another.

The standard liberal moral equivalency is always a fail. :(
We either use them for research, or we burn them as medical waste? Pick the better option, and from only those two.

Honesty?

Who said that?
I didn't.
Stop reading into things that are not said.
Wanting all women well informed is not stopping abortions.

So you're pro-choice and STILL you're ragging on Planned Parenthood?

You're crazier every day.

The problem with your (Sarah's) argument is that neither side is going to agree on what "killed" means. Personally I'd say your run of the mill menstruation cycle has "killed" more "babies" than the holocaust but what the fuck ever.
A more retarded post couldn't be made,you have your biology extremely wrong. But then when one post something that other mush brains agree with,and think is catchy,you get nonsense like this.

The problem with your (Sarah's) argument is that neither side is going to agree on what "killed" means. Personally I'd say your run of the mill menstruation cycle has "killed" more "babies" than the holocaust but what the fuck ever.
A more retarded post couldn't be made,you have your biology extremely wrong. But then when one post something that other mush brains agree with,and think is catchy,you get nonsense like this.
Considering the fact that most conceptions will never live to see the light of day, through no fault of mankind, what's the problem? Getting here is a brutal process, which why so many just get flushed down the toilet, usually without the woman even knowing she was pregnant.

Forum List

Back