Palin nukes PP with the question Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies last year?

I believe that poor people especially should limit the size of their families, for obvious reasons, and that they should have access to safe, legal, and affordable means to do so.

Why don't you?

Then welfare should stop giving them more money for more children.
This is unsurprisingly ignorant and wrong.

No one receives 'more money' for 'more children.'

TANF benefits are subject to a family cap.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/human-services/welfare-reform-family-cap-policies.aspx

Sorry I forgot that it was changed back in the 1990's my bad :(

Do you remember who the President was at that time?

Oh for heavens sake!
Nothing like an insult eh?
Like none us ever makes mistakes.

Yes Clinton with the majority of congress as Republican.

You've been spreading that lie for years. The question is....will you continue?

Last edited:
Bravo! Kudos! Hits it out of the ballpark! Standing ovation in my living room! Doing cartwheels (ok in my imagination)! YAY!

Pretty brutal question eh?

So did this symbol kill 90,000 black babies last year?

That's 30,000 fewer blacks added annually to food-stamps & welfare dole.

This is unsurprisingly ignorant and wrong.

No one receives 'more money' for 'more children.'

TANF benefits are subject to a family cap.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/human-services/welfare-reform-family-cap-policies.aspx

Sorry I forgot that it was changed back in the 1990's my bad :(

Do you remember who the President was at that time?

Oh for heavens sake!
Nothing like an insult eh?
Like none us ever makes mistakes.

Yes Clinton with the majority of congress as Republican.

You've been spreading that lie for years. The question is....will you still continue?

It is not a lie I just keep forgetting about it is all.
I think it's because subconsciously I can't believe that Repubs actually got that agenda though and I was not really following Politics that much in the 90's.
I was working and not watching much of any news about politics at that time.
I have only said it maybe two or 3 times.

Bravo! Kudos! Hits it out of the ballpark! Standing ovation in my living room! Doing cartwheels (ok in my imagination)! YAY!

battle-flag-2a.jpg

Or was it this symbol that killed all those black babies?

planned-Parenthood1.jpg

Sarah Palin Takes Brutal Shot at Planned Parenthood With One Racially Charged Question TheBlaze.com

So I guess the black women who got abortions last year should get the same criminal penalty that Dylann Roof gets?

Those statements will be lies. Pro-Lifers nearly always lie about Sanger.

Have you read any of her works?

Yes:

"While there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Margaret Sanger
It was even called "The Negro Project." You people really have your heads up your asses when it comes to Sanger.
Sanger's aim was not to exterminate the black race. You morons damage the pro-life cause with this idiocy.
I never said she was trying to exterminate them. I specifically said she was trying to control their reproductive rate. You people are such hypocrites. If a Republican even hinted at proposing what Sanger did as a bold agenda, you would scream racist like the juveniles you are.
Only a racist would support planned parenthood. This group was founded by a progressive racist, Margaret Sanger whose goal was to destroy black Americans.

With birth control? Margaret Sanger was an advocate of birth control over abortion. Does that support your flim-flam argument about racial free will genocide? What?
Because she didn't want more black babies, racist.

She never limited her support for birth control to blacks. That is laughable.

Yes:

"While there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization."

Margaret Sanger
It was even called "The Negro Project." You people really have your heads up your asses when it comes to Sanger.
Sanger's aim was not to exterminate the black race. You morons damage the pro-life cause with this idiocy.
I never said she was trying to exterminate them. I specifically said she was trying to control their reproductive rate. You people are such hypocrites. If a Republican even hinted at proposing what Sanger did as a bold agenda, you would scream racist like the juveniles you are.
Only a racist would support planned parenthood. This group was founded by a progressive racist, Margaret Sanger whose goal was to destroy black Americans.

With birth control? Margaret Sanger was an advocate of birth control over abortion. Does that support your flim-flam argument about racial free will genocide? What?
Because she didn't want more black babies, racist.

She never limited her support for birth control to blacks. That is laughable.

It's amazing the things people will say in their crusade against birth control.

Those statements will be lies. Pro-Lifers nearly always lie about Sanger.

Yes:

Margaret Sanger

So Margaret Sanger didn't start Planned Parenthood and open clinics in negro neighborhoods as a means to cut down on the reproductive rate of negroes?
Clinics were opened where poor people were, to cut down on the number of babies they had, which helped make them poor and produced less healthy children. It was number of mouths to feed, not their color.
Amazing how you Leftwats go colorblind when defending a heroine of the Left. Her many statements regarding the eugenic intent of her program you blissfully ignore. Nobody is ever a racist on your side.

And some things never change with the left.
Sanger was just as anti-Christian, especially anti-Catholic back then as the left are to this very day with Obamacare forcing Catholic hospitals to give birth control pills that they are against.

Do you want to outlaw birth control?

No but it should not be forced on those, who it is against their religious exercise called the 1st amendment.

There is no such right.

No but it should not be forced on those, who it is against their religious exercise called the 1st amendment.

Ah, so you actually agree with Sanger. Then stop making a fucking fool of yourself attacking her.
No, I don't agree with Sanger that some races need to have their numbers controlled. You clearly do though.

I believe that poor people especially should limit the size of their families, for obvious reasons, and that they should have access to safe, legal, and affordable means to do so.

Why don't you?

So you want to starve black people into having fewer babies. lol, good one.

Ah, so you actually agree with Sanger. Then stop making a fucking fool of yourself attacking her.
No, I don't agree with Sanger that some races need to have their numbers controlled. You clearly do though.

Why don't you?
I don't think it's any of your damn business how many children people decide to have.

Asshole it's not my business if they don't want to use the birth control. But unlike you I don't want to make it illegal.

Why don't you?
I don't think it's any of your damn business how many children people decide to have.

Asshole it's not my business if they don't want to use the birth control. But unlike you I don't want to make it illegal.
You lying fuck, when did I say I wanted to make birth control illegal? When, you evil lying fuck?

Why don't you?

You lying fuck, when did I say I wanted to make birth control illegal? When, you evil lying fuck?

lol, I tricked you once more to admitting that you agree with Sanger. You want birth control legal and available to black women.

Why are you attacking someone you agree with?

Why don't you?

lol, I tricked you once more to admitting that you agree with Sanger. You want birth control legal and available to black women.

No, I don't hate black people like you and Sanger. I don't see large black families as a problem to be solved like the racist Left.

Why don't you?

No, I don't hate black people like you and Sanger. I don't see large black families as a problem to be solved like the racist Left.

You just admitted that you don't want birth control illegal. That means you agree with Sanger.

You just admitted that you don't want birth control illegal. That means you agree with Sanger.
You just admitted you love dogs. That means you agree with Hitler.

Yes:

Margaret Sanger

Clinics were opened where poor people were, to cut down on the number of babies they had, which helped make them poor and produced less healthy children. It was number of mouths to feed, not their color.
Amazing how you Leftwats go colorblind when defending a heroine of the Left. Her many statements regarding the eugenic intent of her program you blissfully ignore. Nobody is ever a racist on your side.

And some things never change with the left.
Sanger was just as anti-Christian, especially anti-Catholic back then as the left are to this very day with Obamacare forcing Catholic hospitals to give birth control pills that they are against.

There is no such right.

Then what do you think this means?
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof

battle-flag-2a.jpg

Or was it this symbol that killed all those black babies?

planned-Parenthood1.jpg

Sarah Palin Takes Brutal Shot at Planned Parenthood With One Racially Charged Question TheBlaze.com

Sarah Palin is an idiot.

I love all the moonbats defending an organization that talks about "crunching" a baby's body so they can keep the cool parts.

Lovely. :)

This should be a real winner for you guys come election time. Please, for Christssakes....don't stop. :thup:

Forum List

Back