Palin nukes PP with the question Which symbol killed 90,000 black babies last year?

And some things never change with the left.
Sanger was just as anti-Christian, especially anti-Catholic back then as the left are to this very day with Obamacare forcing Catholic hospitals to give birth control pills that they are against.

Do you want to outlaw birth control?

No but it should not be forced on those, who it is against their religious exercise called the 1st amendment.

Ah, so you actually agree with Sanger. Then stop making a fucking fool of yourself attacking her.
No, I don't agree with Sanger that some races need to have their numbers controlled. You clearly do though.

You don't know what you're talking about.

You should read the truth about Sanger:

Margaret Sanger and the African American Community

That is not the truth that is the spin.

No but it should not be forced on those, who it is against their religious exercise called the 1st amendment.

Ah, so you actually agree with Sanger. Then stop making a fucking fool of yourself attacking her.
No, I don't agree with Sanger that some races need to have their numbers controlled. You clearly do though.

lol prove it.

Sanger was just as anti-Christian, especially anti-Catholic back then as the left are to this very day with Obamacare forcing Catholic hospitals to give birth control pills that they are against.

I believe that poor people especially should limit the size of their families, for obvious reasons, and that they should have access to safe, legal, and affordable means to do so.

Why don't you?

Then welfare should stop giving them more money for more children.

lol prove it.

We have over and over again.

lol prove it.

No you haven't and you're a horrible person for lying about it.

IOW, you're the same person you've always been.

lol prove it.

You should go back and read them.
I am not lying,
That is what you do accuse people of lying because you don't want to hear facts.

Last edited:

I believe that poor people especially should limit the size of their families, for obvious reasons, and that they should have access to safe, legal, and affordable means to do so.

Why don't you?
I don't think it's any of your damn business how many children people decide to have.

lol prove it.

Do you pour yourself a steamy cup of hate every morning?

I think the rage over abortions has more to do with control than saving lives.

I'm pretty much all in on pro choice and have been since the roe wade ruling.

With those who rage the loudest over abortions are also raging the loudest for endless wars and the pro death penalty at the same time one can only conclude, to them it's all about control.
Coming from a liberal who wants to dictate what we can drive, how much power we use, and control how much water we use. All in the name of global warming.

All that? I had no idea we were so busy!

I think the rage over abortions has more to do with control than saving lives.

I'm pretty much all in on pro choice and have been since the roe wade ruling.

With those who rage the loudest over abortions are also raging the loudest for endless wars and the pro death penalty at the same time one can only conclude, to them it's all about control.
Coming from a liberal who wants to dictate what we can drive, how much power we use, and control how much water we use. All in the name of global warming.

All that? I had no idea we were so busy!
On social issues yes, on economic issues and common sense no.

I find it hard to believe that a majority of American women think of babies as something to be sold off in pieces like in a friggin' automobile salvage yard.

But, then, it might be that a majority of American women are liberals and who can guess what they might have been told to think!

Have been told to think? Sure, because having a vagina removes my ability to come up with thoughts of my own. My beliefs are based entirely on what some man on the left told me to think and say.

Have been told to think? Sure, because having a vagina removes my ability to come up with thoughts of my own. My beliefs are based entirely on what some man on the left told me to think and say.

The Democrat Party is equal opportunity. One need not have a vagina to become a member; merely have the ability to firmly believe that which one is told to believe. Gender neutral. Would that more of them were neutered; it'd save creation of a few more and drive up the price of human spare parts!

Why don't you?

This is unsurprisingly ignorant and wrong.

No one receives 'more money' for 'more children.'

TANF benefits are subject to a family cap.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/human-services/welfare-reform-family-cap-policies.aspx

Bravo! Kudos! Hits it out of the ballpark! Standing ovation in my living room! Doing cartwheels (ok in my imagination)! YAY!

Pretty brutal question eh?

So did this symbol kill 90,000 black babies last year?

battle-flag-2a.jpg

Or was it this symbol that killed all those black babies?

planned-Parenthood1.jpg

Sarah Palin Takes Brutal Shot at Planned Parenthood With One Racially Charged Question TheBlaze.com

Sarah Palin is an idiot.

Why don't you?

http://www.ncsl.org/research/human-services/welfare-reform-family-cap-policies.aspx

She relies on the Ronald Reagan myth.

Why don't you?

Sorry I forgot that it was changed back in the 1990's my bad :(

Why don't you?

Do you remember who the President was at that time?

Why don't you?

Do you remember who the President was at that time?

Oh for heavens sake!
Nothing like an insult eh?
Like none us ever makes mistakes.

Yes Clinton with the majority of congress as Republican.

Forum List

Back