PALIN not invited to McCain funeral

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Humm. Interesting. McCain himself never once BAD-MOUTHED Sarah Palin. He kept his thoughts to himself. He knew he threw her into the deep end of the pool BUT after the election SHE chose to quit her 'job, flaunt her white trash, make a fast buck mentality and morality out on to the public stage. She dragged her ever willing 'reality TV' family of hypocritical morals and low IQ behind her. McCain still never said a word!

Anyway, she isn't 'invited'. I'm sure she could attend the burial at Annapolis as the grounds are public. I'll assume she has better sense than to do that.

Sarah Palin is not invited to John McCain’s funeral: report

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
29 AUG 2018 AT 14:55 ET

John McCain.

MSNBC booking director Jesse Rodriguez tweeted Wednesday that NBC White House correspondent Kelly O’Donnell learned that Palin was not invited to McCain’s memorial.

Sarah Palin is not invited to John McCain's funeral: report

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure that McCain sent out personal invitations to everyone he might have crossed paths with in the past, however, if they did, it would just tell me what a snotty twat McCain really was...

You lefties are not making McCain look like a reasonable person with your bullshit. (This is fine with me, I didn't like the guys politics anyway.)

Progressives continue to pine openly for the loss of their most reliable double agent. It's like watching the crowd at a North Korean State Funeral to see who is the most upset

Progressives continue to pine openly for the loss of their most reliable double agent. It's like watching the crowd at a North Korean State Funeral to see who is the most upset

Related - I hear that if a N. Korean doesn't show enough sadness the government can off them o_O

Humm. Interesting. McCain himself never once BAD-MOUTHED Sarah Palin. He kept his thoughts to himself. He knew he threw her into the deep end of the pool BUT after the election SHE chose to flaunt her white trash, make a fast buck mentality and morality out on to the public stage. She dragged her ever willing 'reality TV' family of hypocritical morals and low IQ behind her. McCain still never said a word!

Anyway, she isn't 'invited'. I'm sure she could attend the burial at Annapolis as the grounds are public. I'll assume she has better sense than to do that.

Sarah Palin is not invited to John McCain’s funeral: report

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
29 AUG 2018 AT 14:55 ET

John McCain.

MSNBC booking director Jesse Rodriguez tweeted Wednesday that NBC White House correspondent Kelly O’Donnell learned that Palin was not invited to McCain’s memorial.

Sarah Palin is not invited to John McCain's funeral: report

Talk about being classless.

I'm not entirely sure that McCain sent out personal invitations to everyone he might have crossed paths with in the past, however, if they did, it would just tell me what a snotty twat McCain really was...

You lefties are not making McCain look like a reasonable person with your bullshit. (This is fine with me, I didn't like the guys politics anyway.)

I don't think its so much, a personal invitation, as people who want to attend are 'allowed' and no doubt with that many VIPS, there are lists for security. Speakers of course are PERSONALLY INVITED.

Last edited:

Related - I hear that if a N. Korean doesn't show enough sadness the government can off them o_O
Exactly! Trump didn't lower the flag long enough for our most valued double agent! Waaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Does this say something more about Palin or McCain...discuss...

It says everything about McCain.

He chose her to run for President with not one bad word spoken between them.

Then he just disses her like this?

What a classless POS.

Sarah had EVERY opportunity to become a player. She could have gone home, finished her term, worked her tail off for her state, head down, learn, learn learn, boost her bonafides and in 4 or 6 years, still young, could have come back to the public stage. She could have been taken seriously and maybe built a legitimate political career on her own.. She chose to take the fast easy buck and ride her fame till she CHEAPENED herself so much, she became a LAUGHING STOCK.

Absolutely no one to blame but herself--not even TINA FEY!

Never let a tragedy go to waste eh Lefties? You are certainly getting your political moneys worth out of John McCain's death.

Imagine if BIDEN wasn't invited to Obama's funeral or vice versa. Wouldn't be enough thread space.

Who the F are you kidding here?

Sarah had EVERY opportunity to become a player. She could have gone home, finished her term, worked her tail off for her state, head down, learn, learn learn, boost her bonafides and in 4 or 6 years, still young, could have come back to the public stage. She could have been taken seriously and maybe built a legitimate political career on her own.. She chose to take the fast easy buck and ride her fame till she CHEAPENED herself so much, she became a LAUGHING STOCK.

Absolutely no one to blame but herself--not even TINA FEY!

Palin is an elitist snot who thinks she's hot shit but is just "valley trash" as we "more civilized" Anchorage folk would say. That said, many Alaskan's liked her policies and have no problems with her stint up here. Alaskan's tend to judge on results, not personality traits [flaws]. If she wanted, she could probably run up here and win...

I'm rather hoping she doesn't personally.

I am sure his family doesn't want to be reminded of one of the worst decisions he could have made. Skeletons should stay in the closet.

Says more about McCain.
He choreographed his own funeral and did not want to remind us that he chose the 1st Repub populist as a running mate.
Trump is the 2nd major Repub populist.
McShitstain didn't invite him either.
McCain a dithering idiot that the left now idolized!
As Blago would say, it's golden!!!

I feel really bad for Megan McCain. At today's service in Phoenix she was beside herself. Just a wreck. She was obviously the closest member of the family to him.
It really isn't real until someone is gone. She's taking it very hard.

Forum List

Back