Palin: media 'double standard'

Lauer is a leftist.

He is paid by NBC - the network most in bed with Obama Inc...

That being said - Palin kicked ass.

ya think??? NBC/GE ya think?.......

Is it your premise that since GE owns NBC that NBC cannot be in bed with Obama?
That dog don't hunt. If so you need to get out more.....:confused:

wtf??? GE is NBC,, GE and NBC go to bed every night in the WH with the obamalama! HELLLO... where in the sam hill did you get that I the ultra conservative of zee board thought otherwise.... hello earth to whomever! :cuckoo: never mind.. I read ^^^^

Last edited:
ya think??? NBC/GE ya think?.......

Is it your premise that since GE owns NBC that NBC cannot be in bed with Obama?
That dog don't hunt. If so you need to get out more.....:confused:

wtf??? GE is NBC,, GE and NBC go to bed every night in the WH with the obamalama! HELLLO... where in the sam hill did you get that I the ultra conservative of zee board thought otherwise.... hello earth to whomever! :cuckoo: never mind.. I read ^^^^

We got it squared away!

At any rate, isn't it nice to not only have this thread moved, but it's title changed as well.

Such examples are why this message board is floundering in relation to others...

Sure, this was clearly funny but "nappy headed hoes" was not ....... :eusa_whistle:

I thought it was my failure, but even Dennis Miller just said on his show that he doesn’t get the joke. Dennis has about the quickest comedic mind in the business.

Someone prior said in a parallel thread that poking fun at taboos is funny. When people giggle at taking comedic liberties about taboos, it might be the well known 'giggle of discomfort', not because it was clever comedy.

I suppose it's impossible to explain certain humor, but driveby, would you give it a try?
To me, neither of those too smart by half efforts were at all funny. That stuff is more about doing violence to some one, verbal slapstick, or 'in your face humor' than real humor. It's the kind of stuff some of us may have experienced in High School; I'd call it sophomoric at best, and adults find it less than funny.

Amazing.

This MSNBC/NBC reporter actually goes to great lengths to defend Letterman's anti-Palin remarks and states Palin should not have been offended.

Then this same reporter GETS OFFENDED when the person she is interviewing starts making fun of her network's lack of jounalistic integrity!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

YouTube - John Ziegler vs Contessa Brewer " CUT HIS MIC !!! "

It should be noted that while the Anchorette was HIGHLY OFFENDED at Ziggler's noting of MSNBC's anti-American perpsective, she's "still there"... and seems to be getting past it... sadly, she wasn't able to say why she felt offended by the public comments which implied some doubt with regard to the soundness of her character and that of her employer...

Which is only amplified by her complete and total inability to understand how Governor Palin could find offense in having herself and her 14 year old daughter described as WHORES on a progam with an audience many orders of magnitude greater than MSNBC ON THE WHOLE, let alone her little program...

And Sinatra... I am sure that you've noticed that YOUR thread was moved IMMEDIATELY...

Isn't it cool how they don't mind being obvious about it?

ROFLMNAO... Leftists...

Last edited:
Amazing.

This MSNBC/NBC reporter actually goes to great lengths to defend Letterman's anti-Palin remarks and states Palin should not have been offended.

Then this same reporter GETS OFFENDED when the person she is interviewing starts making fun of her network's lack of jounalistic integrity!!!!

It should be noted that while the Anchorette was HIGHLY OFFENDED at Ziggler's noting of MSNBC's anti-American perpsective, she's "still there"... and seems to be getting past it... sadly, she wasn't able to say why she felt offended by the public comments which implied some doubt with regard to the soundness of her character and that of her employer...

Which is only amplified by her complete and total inability to understand how Governor Palin could find offense in having herself and her 14 year old daughter described as WHORES on a progam with an audience many orders of magnitude greater than MSNBC ON THE WHOLE, let alone her little program...

And Sinatra... I am sure that you've noticed that YOUR thread was moved IMMEDIATELY...

ROFLMNAO... Leftists...

Yeah - I would really like to know who was responsible for not only moving the thread but changing its title...

Amazing.

ROFLMNAO... Leftists...

Yeah - I would really like to know who was responsible for not only moving the thread but changing its title...

While I understand your consternation, I also understand the mods/admins desire to get something on the right track or let it die. Give them a break, it's a thankless job.

ROFLMNAO... Leftists...

While I understand your consternation, I also understand the mods/admins desire to get something on the right track or let it die. Give them a break, it's a thankless job.

It's one thing to move a thread - but change its title?

That is simply not right.

If practiced in such a way, it turns a thankless job into a thankless forum that will ultimately die on the vine.

I could promote a far forum with a vastly greater audience out of frustration - but I will not do so out of respect for those who frequent and enjoy this example. Plus, it would be a clear self-promotion, and I don't wish to engage in that.

And more than that, it would be quickly deleted.
icon_bored.gif

Palin's very strong Today Show performance is generating equally strong and positive buzz.

Sarah Palin on the Today Show 6/12/09 « HillBuzz

how ANYONE can see this and say this chick is dumb is just a hater and that's real talk

chick is no where near a bimbo

:clap2: she TORE him up
Tough interview of Palin and she knocked everything out of the park (no pun intended). She oozes common sense, a complete command of the language and topics no matter how varied. She will be in a position, after the Messiah, to be a Margaret Thatcher for America, and by the time she gets her chance most of us will have realized how much we need her and how down to Earth she truly is. Bravo to Sarah.

How remarkable it would be to see the first black man be president and then the first woman follow on his heels to clean up the mess he’s making.

First and foremost I like the smackdown Contessa Brewer got...classic. She is such a dimwit too. Defending sexist crap and nasty attacks against Governor Palin, and then getting mad because she is supposedly "insulted" by being called on her crap. HAHAHAHA....what a moron.

The irony of her attempting to imply Palin should just accept the insults and be ok with it - then within a minute she is crying to turn off the guy's mike because he is making a fool out of her and her network's idiotic attempts at journalistic integrity.

I would like to see how this female reporter of MSN-NBC would have reacted if all the comments directed at her--were televised NATIONALLY. "That may have got her blood pressure up a little"--LOL

Yeah...nationally and paid for by the DNC/Axelrod hiring a PR firm that's only purpose was to lie and spread anti Palin hate across the internet and MSM. She wouldn't have lasted a day...let alone months cuz boo hoo she would not have any mic's to cut off.

Yeah right--Obviously you have no clue that our Television programs have a lot to do with the crime rate in this country--along with sexual predetors.

I grew up in the 50's with Mayberry RFD & I Love Lucy. Childhood predetors we knew nothing about--BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T EXIST. We actually used to go outside & play by ourselves--walk the streets alone--& our parents didn't get worried until after dinner time. Then it was a call out the door that could be heard 3 blocks away--JIMMY IT'S TIME FOR DINNER.

With David Letterman's comments we now have freakish 60+ year old men out there believing it's O.K. to make sexual comments about young girls. Ha.Ha--how funny.

so by YOUR logic a late night talk show guys lame attempt at a joke, which failed sends men and women out to harm kids....OOOOOOOOKKKKKKK!!!:cuckoo:

Yes--that is exactly what I am implying. There are a lot of weirdo's in this country that are extremely dangerous. Not only did David Letterman give the impression that it's O.K. to attack young women with verbal sexual abuse--He also gave a green light--to any MAN who is on the verge of insanity--to sexually attack women in general.

David Letterman's sexual comments were not only against Sarah Palin in this country--they were against EVERY woman in this country. He belittled every one of them--showing his MALE superiority over them. Now ask yourself: What does the mind of a insane--violent male--who hates women--going to do with his comments? I imagine he has got it taped & it will be played over & over again--to justify his hate toward women in general. "They're nothing but a bunch of "sluts."

One of the lefties on this board told me that being called a "slut" is actually a compliment. Wonder if the women on the left who were upset about Hillary being called "your thighness" would agree?

Last edited:
Tough interview of Palin and she knocked everything out of the park (no pun intended). She oozes common sense, a complete command of the language and topics no matter how varied.
g.

yes, when she spoke about the gas pipe, i was like :eek:, she was smooth as hell
i think at times her accent makes some people think she's dumb

It's predictable that MSNBC would back up David Letterman. MSNBC has Keith Olbermann who HATES Sarah Palin, possibly even more than Rush Limbaugh hates Barack Obama. And also, Keith is good friends with Letterman, right? So it's typical that they would back him up. I for one and am extremely disappointed that David Letterman would say that, especially since I'm a fan of him. I actually expected somebody like Bill Maher to do this.

And also, why is the right-wing only bashing Letterman for this? While on the topic of Bill Maher, he called Sarah Palin a bimbo and GOT AWAY WITH THIS. What the Hell makes Letterman so "special"?

Palin's very strong Today Show performance is generating equally strong and positive buzz.

Sarah Palin on the Today Show 6/12/09 « HillBuzz

how ANYONE can see this and say this chick is dumb is just a hater and that's real talk

chick is no where near a bimbo

:clap2: she TORE him up

Agreed. Governor Palin dominated that interview.

When I watched that I had to wonder just how much the McCain campaing stifled her natural political talents. There was likely some serious jealousy among the staff, and perhaps even McCain, over the fact Palin was drawing twice as many supporters to her rallies than was McCain.

At any rate, a great day for Governor Palin - she stuck up for her family, sent home a message that enough is enough, and even managed to make Lauer look like a complete shmuck.

Forum List

Back