Palin/Huckabee would result in a landslide for 2012-what do you think Maple?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Keep on running baby!

unstoppable.gif

Keep on running baby!

unstoppable.gif

Nope, Huckabee is toast, he commuted the sentence for the man who killed 4 cops in Washington. Remember Willy Horton, google it, the GOP ran adds 24/7 on this during Michael Dukakis's campaign and it blew his campaign up. The same would happen with Huckabee.

I am sure you libs would love to see that situation happen, but it's not going to happen. LOL

Last edited:
Keep on running baby!

unstoppable.gif

Nope, Huckabee is toast, he commuted the sentence for the man who killed 4 cops in Washington. Remember Willy Horton, google it, the GOP ran adds 24/7 on this during Michael Dukakis's campaign and it blew his campaign up. The same would happen with Huckabee.

I am sure you libs would love to see that situation happen, but it's not going to happen. LOL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Say it ain't so Maple! :(

Keep on running baby!

unstoppable.gif

Sorry, but Maples Right about Huckabee AND the Broncos will beat the Colts this weekend!:razz:

The R field will rip each other to shreds before the real election even starts

Sorry, but Maples Right about Huckabee AND the Broncos will beat the Colts this weekend!:razz:

So you DO work in a meth lab! I knew it! :lol:

Keep on running baby!

unstoppable.gif

I feel very honored that you would actually start a thread asking my opinion of Huckabee, Thank You. Huckabee is toast and he knows it. He needs to stay on Fox and play his guitar.

Saturday Night Live would love a Palin/Huckabee ticket

How funny that anyone would talk about keeping the imbecile that currently occupies the White House with any kind of pride.......... pathetic at best. Your team sucks dick!

How funny that anyone would talk about keeping the imbecile that currently occupies the White House with any kind of pride.......... pathetic at best. Your team sucks dick!

Imbicile?

He managed to turn around the worst Recession in 70 years. Think of all the poor Republicans banking on an "economy will fail" strategy........Gunna be a tough eight years for the once Grand old Party

Imbicile?

He managed to turn around the worst Recession in 70 years. Think of all the poor Republicans banking on an "economy will fail" strategy........Gunna be a tough eight years for the once Grand old Party

What is turned around?

Forum List

Back