Palin: GOP Leadership has deflated balls

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
You wonder why she's going to be the next President? Here's why.

Progressives (Neo-Marxists) will continue their Jihad against her, calling her stew-pit, not fit, not the right cheekbones, whatever. She laughs off their criticism, which drives the thin-skinned, hateful Progs just totally fucking batshit crazy and then comes out with a cruise missile strike on Obama's best friends, the GOP leadership

Sarah Palin rips GOP leadership for deflated balls - NY Daily News

Progressives (Neo-Marxists) will continue their Jihad against her, calling her stew-pit, not fit, not the right cheekbones, whatever. She laughs off their criticism, which drives the thin-skinned, hateful Progs just totally fucking batshit crazy and then comes out with a cruise missile strike on Obama's best friends, the GOP leadership

Somebody wanna save this quote from CrusaderFrank

"You wonder why she's going to be the next President?"

We really should start saving the most idiotic quotes posted by the ignorant RWs. Then, when we elect a Dem, we could gift them with their own ridiculous words.

Sarah is just pissed at the GOP Establishment, who recruited moderates to run in 2014, who beat Tea Party candidates in the primaries and were elected in the General Election.
The Establishment correctly projected a move to the center would be beneficial in increasing their numbers, this was the opposite direction Palin wanted to go. She's been pissed about this for quite a while.
So she thought she'd post anger on Facebook, put together one of her Mama Grizzly style statements, then leak it to the press. That way her followers would go to her Facebook page and read her profound statement, following that they'y clink on her prominently displayed link to SarahPac. Ching, ching, ching!

Sarah is just pissed at the GOP Establishment, who recruited moderates to run in 2014, who beat Tea Party candidates in the primaries and were elected in the General Election.
The Establishment correctly projected a move to the center would be beneficial in increasing their numbers, this was the opposite direction Palin wanted to go. She's been pissed about this for quite a while.
So she thought she'd post anger on Facebook, put together one of her Mama Grizzly style statements, then leak it to the press. That way her followers would go to her Facebook page and read her profound statement, following that they'y clink on her prominently displayed link to SarahPac. Ching, ching, ching!

Tea Party backed the most winners in the mid terms despite all the bullshit from the left wing media.

It was a huge win right across the board baby. :lol: Deal with it. After the primaries the TP put their money behind almost every R candidate that was maybe not as far right as they wanted but conservative enough. Have to check my stack of stuff but I think it was a 74% win rate.

Why the hell do you think the R's won so big again? Tea Party oh and it did help that the IRS wasn't fucking with them.

Tea Party backed the most winners in the mid terms despite all the bullshit from the left wing media.

It was a huge win right across the board baby. :lol: Deal with it. After the primaries the TP put their money behind almost every R candidate that was maybe not as far right as they wanted but conservative enough. Have to check my stack of stuff but I think it was a 74% win rate.

Why the hell do you think the R's won so big again? Tea Party oh and it did help that the IRS wasn't fucking with them.

Why the hell do you think the R's won so big again?

Because it was a midterm election with a record low voter turnout and the gerrymandered districts were all heavily favored to win as were the red state Senate races.

The reverse will happen in 2016 with a presidential election higher voter turnout and the blue states will be favored to win instead.

The math doesn't lie.

The Tea Party is losing it's influence and support nationwide. It bombed in the primaries, America is moving to the middle not to the extremes.
c60dmuw4p0o1i1a_zzed1w.png tea party.png

Do you want to make a $$$ bet?

Jesus Christ dude this is right up there with your prediction of Ebola laying waste to the US within six weeks after it popped up in Texas.

Of all the repub candidates, including many with far more mass appeal and (more importantly) far more money, you are telling us why Sarah Palin will be the next POTUS?

Just fucking daft. Incredible.

One of my all time favorite endorsements of Palin's was when she endorsed Tom Emmer to succeed Michelle Bachmann in the general election. That was a gutsy move by Palin, Emmer was up 20% in the polls when Palin endorsed him. After her endorsement, Emmer pledged he was moving more to the center! :laugh:

Tea Party rules, Starkey drools

What, that Palin turns you into a blithering idiot? Sure!

Jesus Christ dude this is right up there with your prediction of Ebola laying waste to the US within six weeks after it popped up in Texas.

Of all the repub candidates, including many with far more mass appeal and (more importantly) far more money, you are telling us why Sarah Palin will be the next POTUS?

Just fucking daft. Incredible.

You had Faith that Obama would defeat Ebola, I wasn't so sure

What, that Palin turns you into a blithering idiot? Sure!

What's wrong? Are you not confident enough to make a wager?

Frankie is stirring up shit to go in his coffee. As dumb as RW's are, even they know Palin is a lost cause, they just don't want to wake up from their wet dream.

You had Faith that Obama would defeat Ebola, I wasn't so sure
Obama didn't enter my mind once, I just had enough common sense to understand Ebola wasn't going to turn a first world country into a Mad Max scenario. Apparently you didn't, and now you're telling us Palin will be POTUS.

My God you're an idiot. Over and over.

Forum List

Back