Palin - "Game Changer"

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
TUNE IN TOMORROW TO HEAR A HEALTH CARE REFORM PLAN THAT WILL PROVE TO BE THE GAME CHANGER

Today at 3:28pm

Mark my words - tomorrow is the game changer! Tune in to hear common sense solutions that bury the false accusations that conscientious members of Congress have no solutions to meet America's health care challenges.

If you're like me, shaking your head wondering why all the miscommunication between Washington and the American people who have been saying, "Please hear what we're saying about our desire for health care reform," then tomorrow will be a refreshing time of clarity for all.

All Americans, and especially colleagues of House Republican Leader John Boehner: please listen to tomorrow's weekly GOP national address. Rep. Boehner will highlight a common sense alternative to Speaker Pelosi's 1,990-page government takeover of health care. I urge you to watch for it. For a preview, go to: Health Care - GOP Solutions for America - GOP.gov

You'll hear solutions. You'll hear of real choices based on America's proven free-market principles. You'll know once and for all what the GOP and Independents have been saying all along about alternatives to another big government take over. After tomorrow, you'll know that accusations against the GOP and Independents for not providing solutions are false. Those claims are bogus. There are alternatives. Tune in to Rep. Boehner's address tomorrow to hear them.

I look forward to the game changer!

- Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin: TUNE IN TOMORROW TO HEAR A HEALTH CARE REFORM PLAN THAT WILL PROVE TO BE THE GAME CHANGER | Facebook

TUNE IN TOMORROW TO HEAR A HEALTH CARE REFORM PLAN THAT WILL PROVE TO BE THE GAME CHANGER

Mark my words - tomorrow is the game changer! Tune in to hear common sense solutions that bury the false accusations that conscientious members of Congress have no solutions to meet America's health care challenges.

If you're like me, shaking your head wondering why all the miscommunication between Washington and the American people who have been saying, "Please hear what we're saying about our desire for health care reform," then tomorrow will be a refreshing time of clarity for all.

All Americans, and especially colleagues of House Republican Leader John Boehner: please listen to tomorrow's weekly GOP national address. Rep. Boehner will highlight a common sense alternative to Speaker Pelosi's 1,990-page government takeover of health care. I urge you to watch for it. For a preview, go to: Health Care - GOP Solutions for America - GOP.gov

You'll hear solutions. You'll hear of real choices based on America's proven free-market principles. You'll know once and for all what the GOP and Independents have been saying all along about alternatives to another big government take over. After tomorrow, you'll know that accusations against the GOP and Independents for not providing solutions are false. Those claims are bogus. There are alternatives. Tune in to Rep. Boehner's address tomorrow to hear them.

- Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin: TUNE IN TOMORROW TO HEAR A HEALTH CARE REFORM PLAN THAT WILL PROVE TO BE THE GAME CHANGER | Facebook

Republicans favor health care reform? I thought we had the best healthcare in the world proving it already a freemarket success. Why is it conservatives want to change what they say we are happy with?

- Sarah Palin

Republicans favor health care reform? I thought we had the best healthcare in the world proving it already a freemarket success. Why is it conservatives want to change what they say we are happy with?

Conservatives know aspects of the our health care system can be improved - not in the quality of care, but overall affordability and access.

Over regulation and rampant tort costs have taken health care costs up beyond what normal market conditions would have created. Allow state to state competition, real tort reform, and you would witness costs come down and access improved, while maintaining the current overall quality of service and innovation.

Keep the baby - change out the bath water...

The GOP health care plan outlined briefly.

Each of these four items are legitimate and needed way to improve overall access and affordability for health care while protecting the overall quality and innovation we currently enjoy.

Health Care - GOP Solutions for America - GOP.gov

The American people have spoken. They oppose government-run health care. Republicans are on the side of the American people.

What Americans want are common-sense, responsible solutions that address the rising cost of health care and other major problems. In the national Republican address on Saturday, October 31, 2009, House Republican Leader John Boehner (R-OH) discussed Republicans’ plan for common-sense health care reform our nation can afford. Boehner’s address emphasized four common-sense reforms that will lower health care costs and expand access to quality care without a government takeover of our nation’s health care system that kills jobs, raises taxes on small businesses, or cuts Medicare for seniors:

Number one: let families and businesses buy health insurance across state lines.

Number two: allow individuals, small businesses, and trade associations to pool together and acquire health insurance at lower prices, the same way large corporations and labor unions do.

Number three: give states the tools to create their own innovative reforms that lower health care costs.

Number four: end junk lawsuits that contribute to higher health care costs by increasing the number of tests and procedures that physicians sometimes order not because they think it's good medicine, but because they are afraid of being sued.

Conservatives know aspects of the our health care system can be improved - not in the quality of care, but overall affordability and access.

Over regulation and rampant tort costs have taken health care costs up beyond what normal market conditions would have created. Allow state to state competition, real tort reform, and you would witness costs come down and access improved, while maintaining the current overall quality of service and innovation.

Sounds goood.... Can I still have my public option?

No - are you aware Pelosi is attempting to banish new private policies post- 2013?

The Pelosi healthcare bill is a Trojan Horse - they see the American people as cattle being herded into the chute.

Simple reforms are all that is needed to greatly improve access and affordability to millions of Americans.

Shame the idiot Republicans of the Bush era did not get it done when they had the chance - but let's see what becomes of it now.

dude....palin is not good for the GOP

She's not? but she is sure good for CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPALS, and she surely woke up the GOP by supporting the conservative Hoffman in the 23rd district of New York, because the liberal Republican just dropped out of that race. She rocks and she is rocking the GOP pretty hard. P.S she scares the crap out of you, doesn't she. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

- Sarah Palin

They have never said that, 85% of Americans who are covered under their employers are happy with it and don't want it to change. 15% needs the fixin, that's what they will address and it won't be 1990 pages in length and cost 1 TRILLION dollars.

You already have one if you are poor enough to qualify, it's called medicaid.

- Sarah Palin

They have never said that, 85% of Americans who are covered under their employers are happy with it and don't want it to change. 15% needs the fixin, that's what they will address and it won't be 1990 pages in length and cost 1 TRILLION dollars.

Amen to that! :clap2:

No - are you aware Pelosi is attempting to banish new private policies post- 2013?

The Pelosi healthcare bill is a Trojan Horse - they see the American people as cattle being herded into the chute.

Simple reforms are all that is needed to greatly improve access and affordability to millions of Americans.

Shame the idiot Republicans of the Bush era did not get it done when they had the chance - but let's see what becomes of it now.

Bush did implement HSA's health savings plans, my brother-in-law is small business and he has his employee's covered on this. It is totally portable, and if you don't spend it all you can roll it into a 401K program. He loves it. More needs to be done and that tort reform is a must to get costs down and keep them there.

Sinatra, do you know what time Boenher is going to give this address? I hope they come up with a plan that's no longer than 30 pages in length and something that all can be easily understood.

no, get a job instead

- Sarah Palin

Free market...lol

What next Insurance is "deregulated"?

Bush did implement HSA's health savings plans, my brother-in-law is small business and he has his employee's covered on this. It is totally portable, and if you don't spend it all you can roll it into a 401K program. He loves it. More needs to be done and that tort reform is a must to get costs down and keep them there.

HSA's are perfect for anyone under 55 and in good health.

The GOP health care plan outlined briefly.

Each of these four items are legitimate and needed way to improve overall access and affordability for health care while protecting the overall quality and innovation we currently enjoy.

Health Care - GOP Solutions for America - GOP.gov

The American people have spoken. They oppose government-run health care. Republicans are on the side of the American people.

What Americans want are common-sense, responsible solutions that address the rising cost of health care and other major problems. In the national Republican address on Saturday, October 31, 2009, House Republican Leader John Boehner (R-OH) discussed Republicans’ plan for common-sense health care reform our nation can afford. Boehner’s address emphasized four common-sense reforms that will lower health care costs and expand access to quality care without a government takeover of our nation’s health care system that kills jobs, raises taxes on small businesses, or cuts Medicare for seniors:

Number one: let families and businesses buy health insurance across state lines.

Number two: allow individuals, small businesses, and trade associations to pool together and acquire health insurance at lower prices, the same way large corporations and labor unions do.

Number three: give states the tools to create their own innovative reforms that lower health care costs.

Number four: end junk lawsuits that contribute to higher health care costs by increasing the number of tests and procedures that physicians sometimes order not because they think it's good medicine, but because they are afraid of being sued.

Gosh -- this sounds a lot like Obama's plan. Except without the Public Option. THAT's the big announcement from Palin? Take Obama's ideas and call them their own?

Forum List

Back