Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

Well, I don't know if Obama is 'surging' per se. He still ahs work to do among independents. But it is clear that Palin in down 18 points in her approval rating from a year ago and her negatives keep going up. oops...

In the battle for the GOP presidential nomination, the survey suggests Palin may have some work to do if she throws her hat in the ring. Only 49 percent of Republicans say that they are likely to support Sen. John McCain’s running mate in 2008 for the Republican nomination in 2012.
“That’s a huge 18-point drop since December of 2008, when two-thirds of GOPers said they were likely to support Palin. It also puts her well behind potential rivals Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney, and a bit behind Newt Gingrich as well,” adds Holland.
Two-thirds of Republicans questioned say they would likely support Huckabee as their nominee in 2012. The former Arkansas governor and 2008 GOP presidential candidate is considering another bid for the White House. So is another candidate from the last election, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney. Fifty-nine percent of Republicans say they would likely support Romney. That number drops to 54 percent for former House Speaker Newt Gingrich of Georgia, who is also contemplating a run for the White House

Nothing found for Blog 2010 12 49-of-republican-voters-say-they-are-likely-to-support-sarah-palin-in-gop-primary

and lest any of the palin people whine that this is a biased link, it's from American Conservative Values. :woohoo:

I wasn't aware she had announced she is running. Fascinating how obsessed people are with Palin. Funny shit.

And.... it's a fucking blog, mo chara. :eusa_whistle:

i don't know. i think some of the new electees are stupid enough to do it. you think rand paul won't vote to dump things that help people?

I don't have the numbers at hand, but look at Rand's constituency and see how many people will be positively impacted by the whole of Obamacare. KY is not a rich state.

yeah, but the base always votes against their own self-interest.

Because Washingtonians know what is in your own self-interest more than you do?

What a concept.

He's a Kennedy, not a Republican.

It's just like clockwork. A republican gets elected. And when the republican fails, which is damn near always, the other republicans start calling them a liberal.

How do you turn a conservative into a liberal? Elect them to office and when they fail, label them a liberal.

I also heard this morning that Palin's negative rating is 58% - IN ALASKA, second only to very blue Massachusetts.

And they know her better than anyone.

Only because she took some state repubs to the wood shed. Disrupt the gravy train, get reduced support.

On that note the US will not cut spending or increase taxes in any meaningful way.

Uh...it wasn't a poll of state officials, it was a poll of the voters and citizens.

I wasnt aware fabricated scandals were kept private.

I read the article and I absofuckingloutely love the first comment post article. ready??

Arnold, while he tried, has been a dismal failure in reeling in the power of the public employee unions. Unfunded pension liabilities, which you aptly left out of your elementary assessment, are off the charts. What is "is" spending seems to be the question of the day and it will bankrupt this state (and has already backrupted our ethically challenged, labor bought and sold counties. If any citizen ignored their credit card debt...they would be chastised yet, somehow, articles like yours allow for this ethically challenged nonsense to continue. What is going on is criminal and I, as a native Californian, US Army veteran and father of three, am ashamed.

But what is truly amazing is that they haven't caught on yet that they are fools...or have they and that's the reason Palin is falling in the polls...

Yeah! Right! Fucking A. California votes liberal. See where they are? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The two Liberal Senators do not run California. The Republican Governor does.

FAIL.

The Republican on Kennedy Puppet Strings. :lol: Arnold is real Conservative. You got us there. :eek: :lol: If California was any more Left it would fall off of the Continental Shelf. ;)

It's just like clockwork. A republican gets elected. And when the republican fails, which is damn near always, the other republicans start calling them a liberal.

How do you turn a conservative into a liberal? Elect them to office and when they fail, label them a liberal.
Yep!

Arnold
Bush
Crist
Pataki

That's just off the top of my head, for the Executive Branch.

Yep!

Arnold
Bush
Crist
Pataki

That's just off the top of my head, for the Executive Branch.

Don't look now moron but methinks Crist left the Republican party.

Forum List

Back