Palin Crashing Obama Surging?

I read the article and I absofuckingloutely love the first comment post article. ready??

Arnold, while he tried, has been a dismal failure in reeling in the power of the public employee unions. Unfunded pension liabilities, which you aptly left out of your elementary assessment, are off the charts. What is "is" spending seems to be the question of the day and it will bankrupt this state (and has already backrupted our ethically challenged, labor bought and sold counties. If any citizen ignored their credit card debt...they would be chastised yet, somehow, articles like yours allow for this ethically challenged nonsense to continue. What is going on is criminal and I, as a native Californian, US Army veteran and father of three, am ashamed.

You should have been around when the Unions negotiated their contracts with the state. But Alas, you got all the benefits of Union employees for years now, and now must pay for the fiddlers. The only thing here criminal is people like you who break contracts they agreed to.

The fiddlers want to be paid. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_clap:

Only because she took some state repubs to the wood shed. Disrupt the gravy train, get reduced support.

On that note the US will not cut spending or increase taxes in any meaningful way.

Uh...it wasn't a poll of state officials, it was a poll of the voters and citizens.

I wasnt aware fabricated scandals were kept private.
The final report came out on those scandals - Palin was officially found WRONG.

But keep defending the person you don't care one bit about! :lol:

I read the article and I absofuckingloutely love the first comment post article. ready??

Arnold, while he tried, has been a dismal failure in reeling in the power of the public employee unions. Unfunded pension liabilities, which you aptly left out of your elementary assessment, are off the charts. What is "is" spending seems to be the question of the day and it will bankrupt this state (and has already backrupted our ethically challenged, labor bought and sold counties. If any citizen ignored their credit card debt...they would be chastised yet, somehow, articles like yours allow for this ethically challenged nonsense to continue. What is going on is criminal and I, as a native Californian, US Army veteran and father of three, am ashamed.

You should have been around when the Unions negotiated their contracts with the state. But Alas, you got all the benefits of Union employees for years now, and now must pay for the fiddlers. The only thing here criminal is people like you who break contracts they agreed to.

The fiddlers want to be paid. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_clap:

maybe someone knows what the fuck you izzz talking about willis but it sure ain't me.

It's just like clockwork. A republican gets elected. And when the republican fails, which is damn near always, the other republicans start calling them a liberal.

How do you turn a conservative into a liberal? Elect them to office and when they fail, label them a liberal.
Yep!

Arnold
Bush
Crist
Pataki

That's just off the top of my head, for the Executive Branch.

Don't look now moron but methinks Crist left the Republican party.
The fringe wingnuts drove him out. I don't blame him.

maybe someone knows what the fuck you izzz talking about willis but it sure ain't me.

Shitnao is a drug addict. He does not even live in the US anymore.

Yep!

Arnold
Bush
Crist
Pataki

That's just off the top of my head, for the Executive Branch.

Don't look now moron but methinks Crist left the Republican party.
The fringe wingnuts drove him out. I don't blame him.

No! the pussy was getting his ass kicked by Marco Rubio. He left with his tail tucked between his liberal legs and with the money bags. He makes a perfect liberal, but he's so damn dumb I don't think the demonRats want him either.

Shitnao is a drug addict. He does not even live in the US anymore.

A small peice of blue sky.

there's is going to be a great deal of surging, crashing and maybe some resurrection over the next 2 years folks...this is like trying to read Tea leaves before they are picked.

Forum List

Back