Palin Children Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there is a difference between calling you a useless blood-sucking tick on the ass of USMB and calling you a butch dyke, Shadow. One is accurate but nasty; the other is likely not accurate and not relevant and just plain bigotted.

I hope this little lesson in human dynamics has been helpful to you. Have a lovely Thanksgiving, you twit.

Why do you hate so much, Maddie?? :eusa_naughty:

Hate whom, Newby? I am not even angry at Shadow; I bet she really needed to ask me that question. I like you, despite all our differences.

I hate the rising tide of bigotry and fake religiosity in US politics, but that's an idea, not a person.

Sure I did. You think you must lecture everyone else on internet manners...of which you have none. :cuckoo:

The 16 year old is Willow, Trajan, not Bristol. This facebook meltdown just happened Sunday.

Willow...right.....I am having a hard time figuring out whats more ridiculous, that you know how old her kids are and what they are up to (I had to look up bristols age) etc. or you are off on this as if it means anything......whats the point maddy?:eusa_eh:

The point is, Palin wants to be POTUS, Trajan. She whores out these kids of hers all over the media and then when one acts the fool we all have to pretend she's still Mother Of The Year?

Fuck that. She's raising a bigot and I find that abhorent.

Mamma Grizzly is a fuck up as a parent...that is the point.

That is once again just your hysterical opinion based on rumors and inuendo. You have no idea what the Palin kids home life is like,or what their relationship is with their parents and other siblings. And anyway...who made you the "judge" of who can and cannot be "mother of the year". How very moralistic and intolerant of you....self rightous hag that you are. :eusa_hand:

Whatever...Palin's kids get a pass because they are kids, but kids that get knocked up out of wedlock are trash...there is so much bullshit on this thread.

Are parenting skills a prerequisite for the job of POTUS, or is this only if the person is female?

Theodore Roosevelt was one of the great Presidents. As a Parent, he was beyond lame.

James Buchanan didn't ever have Parenting problems, but he was a lousy president.

George Washington was a great father of the country, but he married a widow with two kids, and never had any of his own. However, the granddaughter of one of his step sons gained notoriety as the wife of a famous traitor.

We need to evaluate the candidate for office on competence and ideas.

From what I have seen, Palin did her work in a competent manner. And I like her basic ideas.
One can argue that her resignation as Governor was was either selfless surrender of a prize because of the expense Alaska was suffering because of PDS. Or her chickening out from the constant barrage of PDS. Or just selling out in order to flog a book. I would argue the first. You are, of course, entitled to your mistaken opinion if you disagree.

Getting bent out of shape because of a 16 year old girls face book screed is more than just a tad unhealthy.

Holy cow... Isn't it enough to dump on Sarah Palin? Why do you have to drag her kids into the "I hate Sarah" threads? You hate her so much you have to hate her kids too? That's pretty sad...

Holy cow... Isn't it enough to dump on Sarah Palin? Why do you have to drag her kids into the "I hate Sarah" threads? You hate her so much you have to hate her kids too? That's pretty sad...

Hey, I love Sarah Palin and the job she does. She is spreading herself and clan, too thin, I fear, though. I haven't watched her Alaskan documentary ( reality show? ) OR DWTS, but have seen enough of the Palin lifestyle just surfing channels...:lol: I could care less about their lifestyles, but am happy as heck that Sarah is doing a great job stimulating voters...

First we had a liberal who can't take Bristol Palin made it to the finals, takes a shotgun and blows his TV set up and has a police standoff and now we have a White Powder substance sent in a envelope to Bristol at CBS studios. This was likely done by desperate liberals who has now resorted to terrorism to try to threaten Sarah Palin daughters life or possibly kill her. I think it is about time for the Palins to go ahead and get protection since most likely Sarah will run for President. This story is breaking as it happened tonight so stay tuned as more info comes in.

Emergency at 'Dancing With the Stars' Over Powder Substance | TMZ.com

Inside Pulse | Dancing With The Stars Scandal: Bristol Palin’s Life Threatened By White Powder Substance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back