Palin Children Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever...Palin's kids get a pass because they are kids, but kids that get knocked up out of wedlock are trash...there is so much bullshit on this thread.
70% of black babies are born out of wedlock.

Racist.

The whole point of being a decent human being is you don't go there, no matter how bad a jerk off the other guy is. What makes a jerk off is jerk off behavior, not that you don't agree with him on economic questions.

So open season on 0bama girls is out of the question.

But for those who think it is ok to rap on the Palins, I wish you would crawl back under your rock.

glass houses, and all that.

Megan McCain is a know nothing dope grasping for viability, I wouldn't let her walk my dog....so what?

Chelsea married a hedge fund manager for god sakes at a multi million dollar wedding.... You don't hear me bashing her dad who RAN for pres. and the other who WAS pres....... ...so what?

Who has asked you to see her as mom of the year????:eusa_eh:

PDS.....thats all I see here maddy, sorry.

I like Meghan McCain -- who is an adult, not a child. I dun think Chelsea -- who is also an adult -- got a fair shot at life and I hope she'll be happy in her marriage...and out from under the thumbs of those two sociopaths.

But let's not be disingenuous here, Trajan. Palin wraps Motherhood around herself like the American flag and for the exact same reasons. If she had no kids, she'd have bought some for the sake of her despicable climb to the top.

I think you are looking for reason to be 'offended' maddy. I think you really have a case of PDS.

Like your phrase- "despicable climb to the top"...what was so despicable , or the better question is what is different form HER "climb" than say obamas or McCain or bush Clinton et al?

And at the end of the day, maddy, she never made it to the top....she an ex 2 year governor....I agree with Si Modo...you are consumed, you don't even know WHY you hate her because what you have said so far , well me? I just don't see it. .

About 10 days ago, CNN ran an outtake from a speech Palin gave to some midwest audience...Iowa, I think. She made enough biblical references to have it qualified as a homily, and the audience was in orgasm. The implication of her remarks was, the bible foretold her presidency and once installed in office, she will further the goals of every frustrated bully in the Religious Right.

Palin is Jimmy Swaggart on steroids, with the ambition of a Ghengus Khan. This woman will say or do anything to reach a position of power and God help us all if she succeeds. She is not a biblical prophecy come to life, but she is Sinclair Lewis':

"When fascism comes to America, it will come wrapped in a flag and waving a cross."

It saddens me that you don't see the threat she represents, Trajan -- but I have no doubt, eventually you will. This bitch is not subtle.

The whole point of being a decent human being is you don't go there, no matter how bad a jerk off the other guy is. What makes a jerk off is jerk off behavior, not that you don't agree with him on economic questions.

So open season on 0bama girls is out of the question.

But for those who think it is ok to rap on the Palins, I wish you would crawl back under your rock.

Bullshit. Palin cannot bang on her alleged superior mothering, whore her kids out to the media and then claim they should be "off limits" when something they do in public view disgraces her. I'm not gonna be silenced by this goofy hide-the-pea routine, Baruch.

Gov-Palin-Down-Syndrome-764040.jpg

Whatever...Palin's kids get a pass because they are kids, but kids that get knocked up out of wedlock are trash...there is so much bullshit on this thread.
WTF??? So, if one is pregnant out of wedlock they are trash, eh?

Wow, just wow, ravi. That's some serious judgmental bullshit from you.

Last edited:
Willow...right.....I am having a hard time figuring out whats more ridiculous, that you know how old her kids are and what they are up to (I had to look up bristols age) etc. or you are off on this as if it means anything......whats the point maddy?:eusa_eh:

The point is, Palin wants to be POTUS, Trajan. She whores out these kids of hers all over the media and then when one acts the fool we all have to pretend she's still Mother Of The Year?

Fuck that. She's raising a bigot and I find that abhorent.

Mamma Grizzly is a fuck up as a parent...that is the point.

It's unfair to make a judgment on a teenager being a bigot, and by extension the parent's parenting skills, if--in the middle of an internet spat--the teen calls someone who's ripping on her family a faggot.

I've seen you throw around the **** slur against some female posters on here, so by your own measure that must mean you're a woman-hating bigot.

If I remember right, you started another thread awhile back about her kids, in the FZ I think, and you also took the time to make that video about "Palin steak". What you're doing with threads like these is the USMB equivalent of those 501 (C) attack ads that are nothing more than slimy ad homs that hit outside of politics.

Bashing a politician's or public figure's family or personal life, even if their life and family is visible, is the dregs of discourse... if it can even be called that. It's like the rules here; you can go after family if that person brings it up... but even though it's allowed I still think it's tacky and smarmy to go after family anyways. It shows a lack of ammo from the attacker, that they have to stoop to that level.

If her highly-visible and publicized political views are a threat to this country, go after her politics. But hitting outside of her politics and going after her as a mom says more about what type of person you are than what type of parent she is.

Self-awareness is for winners, and you're looking the bitter fool with this Palin obsession. For real. You're the mirror version of USArmyFail when it comes to Palin. Think about it.

I do appreciate the time and energy you dedicate to defending Palin, Sheldon. It's very appealing at first blush, this cry to "leave the kids alone", except that........

Palin has leveraged her oldest child's teen pregnancy into some sort of martyrdom and Bristol is now a public figure in her own right. The search phrase "bristol palin magazine interviews" returns about 6,080,000 results on Google. She's a reality tv star and has been on the covers of various magazines. The Palins cannot shove Bristol out into the limelight as a spokesmodel for safe sex (?) or any other high moral principle and then demand that all discussion of hypocrisy on her part will remain unspoken of.

Palin has also leveraged her youngest child as grounds for claiming she has a special claim to extraordinary consideration as a mother that the parents of normal, healthy children do not share. We did discuss this on a thread the Mod Squad has pulled, though I still dunno why. Once again, the hypocrisy thing: if you claim the moral high ground on some biographic basis and your private life reveals you do not adhere to the principles you claim to embody, that is discussion-worthy.

Palin makes so many references to her children and her motherhood, it's hard to keep track of them all. How many times has she said the phrase "Momma Grizzlies" alone? She cannot bang on her reproductive talents and then expect her parenting skills are beyond the pale by those who find fault with her, as a politican. And BTW, this is something Obama (nor any other politican I can think of) has ever done...."vote for me, I'm a great Mom" is unique to the Palin playbook, IMO.

Calling a woman a "****" is not a verbal act that reveals anyone's anti-woman bigotry IMO. You wanna imbue that word with more power than it deserves. Calling a youngster a "f*ggot", on the other hand, does reveal a homophobic bias. You may not like that these two are not the same egregious moral lapses, but that's life, Sheldon.

Relying on the USMB's own TOS for a logical reason why Palin's performance as a parent cannot be discussed is also a fail. Palin is not a USMB member -- she is a public figure. She wants to be POTUS and more'n a few people support her. She's a threat to this country and the very deceitful way she claims to be morally superior whilst deflecting any criticism of her moral lapses is one of the reasons I so despise her -- I find this woman to be canny but not smart, manipulative but not persuasive, jingoistic but not patriotic, etc.

Palin weaves her personal life and back story into her politics, Sheldon. She opposes abortion rights about as vehemently as it is possible to do -- more than most RCC clergy do -- and then waves her baby in the air. She opposes sex education in public schools and then shoves her single mom daughter into the limelight, and sees nothing at all hypocritical about allowing her to do up ads for condoms with a poster child for promiscuity. She attacks Obama as a "politican" and talks endlessly about how much she hates government -- how she'd rather be doing just about anything with her kids. Then she leaves the kids and runs around the country on a million dollar speaking tour, etc.

There's no way to have a full and frank discussion about Palin's suitability to serve as POTUS without drawing on examples of her hypocrisy, because that data is what I think most people are missing...and IMO, Palin is all about concealing her real motives and acts from public view whilst she dazzles the stupid with bullshit.

PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER PALIN PALIN PALIN BRISTOL PALIN PALIN PALIN WILLOW PALIN PALIN PALIN TODD PALIN PALIN PALIN TRACK PALIN PALIN PALIN TRIG PALIN PALIN PALIN PIPER :bang3:

MADeline your attempts at justifying your sordid and sick behavior is as equally nauseating as your disgusting hate filled behavior.

The point is, Palin wants to be POTUS, Trajan. She whores out these kids of hers all over the media and then when one acts the fool we all have to pretend she's still Mother Of The Year?

Fuck that. She's raising a bigot and I find that abhorent.

Mamma Grizzly is a fuck up as a parent...that is the point.

It's unfair to make a judgment on a teenager being a bigot, and by extension the parent's parenting skills, if--in the middle of an internet spat--the teen calls someone who's ripping on her family a faggot.

I've seen you throw around the **** slur against some female posters on here, so by your own measure that must mean you're a woman-hating bigot.

If I remember right, you started another thread awhile back about her kids, in the FZ I think, and you also took the time to make that video about "Palin steak". What you're doing with threads like these is the USMB equivalent of those 501 (C) attack ads that are nothing more than slimy ad homs that hit outside of politics.

Bashing a politician's or public figure's family or personal life, even if their life and family is visible, is the dregs of discourse... if it can even be called that. It's like the rules here; you can go after family if that person brings it up... but even though it's allowed I still think it's tacky and smarmy to go after family anyways. It shows a lack of ammo from the attacker, that they have to stoop to that level.

If her highly-visible and publicized political views are a threat to this country, go after her politics. But hitting outside of her politics and going after her as a mom says more about what type of person you are than what type of parent she is.

Self-awareness is for winners, and you're looking the bitter fool with this Palin obsession. For real. You're the mirror version of USArmyFail when it comes to Palin. Think about it.

I do appreciate the time and energy you dedicate to defending Palin, Sheldon. It's very appealing at first blush, this cry to "leave the kids alone", except that........

Palin has leveraged her oldest child's teen pregnancy into some sort of martyrdom and Bristol is now a public figure in her own right. The search phrase "bristol palin magazine interviews" returns about 6,080,000 results on Google. She's a reality tv star and has been on the covers of various magazines. The Palins cannot shove Bristol out into the limelight as a spokesmodel for safe sex (?) or any other high moral principle and then demand that all discussion of hypocrisy on her part will remain unspoken of.

Palin has also leveraged her youngest child as grounds for claiming she has a special claim to extraordinary consideration as a mother that the parents of normal, healthy children do not share. We did discuss this on a thread the Mod Squad has pulled, though I still dunno why. Once again, the hypocrisy thing: if you claim the moral high ground on some biographic basis and your private life reveals you do not adhere to the principles you claim to embody, that is discussion-worthy.

Palin makes so many references to her children and her motherhood, it's hard to keep track of them all. How many times has she said the phrase "Momma Grizzlies" alone? She cannot bang on her reproductive talents and then expect her parenting skills are beyond the pale by those who find fault with her, as a politican. And BTW, this is something Obama (nor any other politican I can think of) has ever done...."vote for me, I'm a great Mom" is unique to the Palin playbook, IMO.

Calling a woman a "****" is not a verbal act that reveals anyone's anti-woman bigotry IMO. You wanna imbue that word with more power than it deserves. Calling a youngster a "f*ggot", on the other hand, does reveal a homophobic bias. You may not like that these two are not the same egregious moral lapses, but that's life, Sheldon.

Relying on the USMB's own TOS for a logical reason why Palin's performance as a parent cannot be discussed is also a fail. Palin is not a USMB member -- she is a public figure. She wants to be POTUS and more'n a few people support her. She's a threat to this country and the very deceitful way she claims to be morally superior whilst deflecting any criticism of her moral lapses is one of the reasons I so despise her -- I find this woman to be canny but not smart, manipulative but not persuasive, jingoistic but not patriotic, etc.

Palin weaves her personal life and back story into her politics, Sheldon. She opposes abortion rights about as vehemently as it is possible to do -- more than most RCC clergy do -- and then waves her baby in the air. She opposes sex education in public schools and then shoves her single mom daughter into the limelight, and sees nothing at all hypocritical about allowing her to do up ads for condoms with a poster child for promiscuity. She attacks Obama as a "politican" and talks endlessly about how much she hates government -- how she'd rather be doing just about anything with her kids. Then she leaves the kids and runs around the country on a million dollar speaking tour, etc.

There's no way to have a full and frank discussion about Palin's suitability to serve as POTUS without drawing on examples of her hypocrisy, because that data is what I think most people are missing...and IMO, Palin is all about concealing her real motives and acts from public view whilst she dazzles the stupid with bullshit.

Madeline. I can't stand Palin. But you are obsessed here. Sheldon was 100% correct, you are acting as USArmyRetired's doppelganger.

Who are you to judge other people's kids rabid?

WTF??? So, if one is pregnant out of wedlock they are trash, eh?

Wow, just wow, ravi. That's some serious judgmental bullshit from you.

No, Ravi was paraphrasing what she says people are saying in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back