Palin Book Frenzy Stuns Media

Sales are going to be amazing. If you can take one of her speeches and word for word, turn it into an Emmy winning comedy script on Saturday Night Live, imagine the laughs in an entire book? This will be comedy gold.
She's not even writing it.

Her ghost writer? Lynn Vincent.

Who is Lynn Vincent? She co-authored a book with white supremacist blogger Robert Stacy McCain, just for starters. A vile man who feels "revulsion" seeing a black and white couple together and is a neo-confederate

This should be fun! :)

I guess you missed the part where Obama did not write his books either, right? Or is that just DIFFERENT. Ohh wait, now I am a racist cause I said something about Obama.

How the freak is it a conspiracy theory to reveal her ghostwriter? It's not really a secret.

Reveal? Palin revealed it weeks ago.

It's your other assertions that are silly conspiracy speculation.

Step it up kid...
Uh. Do you know who her coauthor was?

Apparently Sinatra is unfamiliar with Robert Stacy McCain.

Here: That Other Times

Enjoy!

The woman is a professional ghost writer dumb ass. Or is it your contention now that people you disagree with should not be allowed to write books and use ghost writers? You liberal turds should learn to respect the 1st Amendment.

They are just now catching on - yet again...

_____

Palin's book already a best-seller before release
By HILLEL ITALIE (AP) – 1 hour ago

NEW YORK — Move over, Dan Brown. Sarah Palin is on top of the charts.

Just two days after HarperCollins announced that Palin's "Going Rogue" had been moved up from the spring to Nov. 17, preorders Wednesday night for the former Alaska governor's memoir made it No. 1 on both Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com.

Among the books "Going Rogue" is outselling: Sen. Ted Kennedy's "True Compass," Mitch Albom's "Have a Little Faith" and Brown's "The Lost Symbol," his first novel since "The Da Vinci Code" and, perhaps until now, the year's most anticipated release.

Palin, in collaboration with author Lynn Vincent, completed her 400-page book just four months after agreeing to terms with HarperCollins, which plans a first printing of 1.5 million copies. It's the first book by Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate and Alaska governor until suddenly resigning last summer.

She is regarded as a possible 2012 contender for the presidency. Past candidates, notably Barack Obama, have been helped by writing best-selling books, invaluable platforms for politicians to tell their story.

The Associated Press: Palin's book already a best-seller before release

___

With Two Months to Go, Palin Book Reaches No. 2 on Amazon List

Susan Davis reports on politics.

Still two months before its Nov. 17 release, Sarah Palin’s autobiography “Going Rogue: An American Life” has already hit the No. 2 spot on Amazon.com’s bestseller list. She’s sandwiched between Dan Brown’s “The Lost Symbol” in the #1 slot, but ahead of Glenn Beck’s “Arguing with Idiots: How to Stop Small Minds and Big Government.”

Palin is also taking the top slot on Barnes & Noble’s bestseller list, ahead of Mitch Albom’s “Have a Little Faith.”

The former Alaska governor’s 400-page book was completed just four months after she inked the book deal with HarperCollins, and has an initial 1.5 million print run—the same number given to “True Compass,” the autobiography of the late Sen. Edward Kennedy of Massachusetts. HarperCollins is a unit of News Corp. as is Dow Jones & Co., publisher of The Wall Street Journal. (Palin's book is now #1)

With Two Months to Go, Palin Book Reaches No. 2 on Amazon List - Washington Wire - WSJ

Try not to get too many of the pages stuck together after your copy arrives.

Another stellar troll post by one of the board trolls. Thanks for reminding us of your ignorance, stupidity and your great skill as a troll. And you have a red name, taking Jillian's place as head board troll, are you?

Can Republicans make up their minds? Hacks like Sinatra post every little thing that Sarah Palin does, "Oh my god! She got new glasses!" Meanwhile, others say she is still irrelevant. You all need to get together and have a little pow wow. My suggestion would be to stop cheerleaders like Sinatra who has his head so far up Palin's ass that he can see Russia from it.

Just as soon as you dumb asses quit claiming Obama is the messiah. How many posts before you claim we are all racists and terrorists as well?

Maybe you should read it, for you might learn something other than Talking Points spoon fed to you.

So I can get her talking points peddled to me? :lol:

I don't have any talking points spoon fed to me. The facts are simply that, sorry if it doesn't jive with you. You also fail to see the irony in saying I would learn something other than "Talking Points spoon fed to me" which is exactly what would happen if I read this book.

Sarah Palin in my honest opinion has done nothing significant that I would care to read about.

But Obama had before becoming the worst President since Carter?

Sales are going to be amazing. If you can take one of her speeches and word for word, turn it into an Emmy winning comedy script on Saturday Night Live, imagine the laughs in an entire book? This will be comedy gold.

Who is Lynn Vincent? She co-authored a book with white supremacist blogger Robert Stacy McCain, just for starters. A vile man who feels "revulsion" seeing a black and white couple together and is a neo-confederate

I guess you missed the part where Obama did not write his books either, right? Or is that just DIFFERENT. Ohh wait, now I am a racist cause I said something about Obama.
He wrote his own books, kook.

Nutter right wing bloggers claiming he didn't, doesn't count as evidence he did not.

Reveal? Palin revealed it weeks ago.

It's your other assertions that are silly conspiracy speculation.

Step it up kid...

Enjoy!

The woman is a professional ghost writer dumb ass. Or is it your contention now that people you disagree with should not be allowed to write books and use ghost writers? You liberal turds should learn to respect the 1st Amendment.
A common rightwing polemic: Claim someone said something they didn't, frame the argument based on what wasn't said, and criticize that person for not allowing something that was never once purported, or even vaguely alluded to...

KUDOS Mr. Strawman!

I've been watching the news all morning and haven't heard a word about it. I'm hearing about Obama and the Olympics, Samoa and even one about David Letterman.

It's always so much bluster with Sarah Palin. Always anticlimactic as well.

More Palin news...

Amazing: Palin’s book number one on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble bestseller list; Update: “It is truly unprecedented”

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Amazing: Palin’s book number one on both Amazon and Barnes & Noble bestseller list; Update: “It is truly unprecedented”
Wow. Michael Malkin sucking all slurpy at the coming of this book.

Who couldn't see that coming?

I hope it makes Palin break it big for a run at the presidency.

Oh god pllllleaaaase let it be.

download-angels-smileys-guardian-angels-angels-male-smiley-angel-smiley-emoticon-000076-large.gif

ROFLMNAO... Yeah man... Stand by, I think this is a wish we can handle for ya.

Which of course, falls under: "Careful what ya wish for... 'cause ya just might get it!"

The fear if PALPABLE...

Palin Book Frenzy Stuns Media

*Sigh, Yawn* award
(Now if the story was The Media Actually Gets Something Right then I would be impressed).

Lynn Vincent is a professional ghost writer, dumbfuck. She gets paid to provide professional writing skills to celebrities of all types, since being someone people might want to hear from doesn't necessarily make a person William Shakespeare.

Seriously, don't you ever get tired of your entire life being an epic fail?
I've seen Palin's writing; we've all been blessed (cough) with her monosyllabic grade-school jottings. That's ok. No one expects or requires a failed ex-governor to be a good writer.
William Shakespeare would even agree.

"To be, or not to be: that is the question."

And I'll bet that felt good to call someone you have interacted a few times on the internet - as having an epic failure of an entire life.
If projection is what you need to get you through the day and helps you sleep better at night - more power to ya!

[/INDENT] UPDATE at 9/29/09 8:03:30 pm:
Here’s Lynn Vincent claiming that abortion is Black genocide.

And here’s Lynn Vincent arguing in favor of creationism: Science vs. science.

Both of the articles you cited were not able to be read fully via your links - though the excerpt indicates thoughtful insights into those often volatile subjects.

Did you actually read the articles you linked - and if so, how?

If not, it would appear you have been caught in clear dishonesty within this very thread.

Perhaps you should apologize and move on?

Your call.....

Here is exerpt that was available to be viewed...sounds like an intelligent and compassionate author to me...
___

Black genocide

Abortion Present: African-Americans are fighting the high toll of abortion in their own community by developing compassionate alternatives

Lynn Vincent

Alabama State University (ASU), a historically black college, is planted near the west side of the capital city of Montgomery, a birthplace of the civil-rights movement. The campus sits at the edge of a major housing project. Or as Tijuanna Adetunji puts it: "It's in the 'hood."

That made it the perfect place for Adetunji, 38, who grew up in the Montgomery projects herself, to share her message on African-Americans and the true nature of abortion.

Earlier this year, an ASU professor invited Adetunji to address her students on the topic. "The professor knew some of her students had faced, or were facing, crisis pregnancies," said Adetunji, a pastor's wife who has lately assumed the mantle of pro-life activist. "She wanted a way to get them some help in making better decisions, better choices."

I completely agree, I mean who doesn't believe something like this:

“[T]he media now force interracial images into the public mind and a number of perfectly rational people react to these images with an altogether natural revulsion.

Jesus.

Enjoy!

A common rightwing polemic: Claim someone said something they didn't, frame the argument based on what wasn't said, and criticize that person for not allowing something that was never once purported, or even vaguely alluded to...

KUDOS Mr. Strawman!

BULLSHIT, your post quoted attempts to link her to a supremacist simply cause she wrote his book.

Last edited:

KUDOS Mr. Strawman!

BULLSHIT, your post quoted attempts to link her to a supremacist simply cause she wrote his book.
Yeah, if her Ghostwriter pals around with white supremacists, who am I to judge?

KUDOS Mr. Strawman!

Yeah, if her Ghostwriter pals around with white supremacists, who am I to judge?

Are you suggesting that because her ghost writer is a white supremacist that Palin leans this way?

KUDOS Mr. Strawman!

And there you go again, Provide evidence that the Ghost rider pal'ed around with the guy. You know spent time with him other then to produce a book she agreed to help him write. You know worked in her career field.

Go ahead explain to us again how you support and defend the 1st Amendment by making false claims against professional writers because of whom they helped write a book for.

Shall we now look into Obama's legal history and find out who he Pal'ed around with by being their Lawyer? Well actually all we need do is remind people that Obama spent time with an admitted terrorist, used him to launch his political career even. Worked with him as well. Remind us how that goes in your bullshit claims.

As to your : "Or is it your contention now that people you disagree with should not be allowed to write books and use ghost writers? You liberal turds should learn to respect the 1st Amendment."

Not once have I ever ever ever ever ever ever said Palin should be silenced, or muffled, hidden away, or have a dry corncob stuck in her mouth so all she can manage is mffffppppphhhhh.

Not once.

I adore the First Amendment and think she should not only have everything that glorious Constitutional Right allows us, I think she should be given the biggest bullhorn this country has known.

I want everyone, far and wide, to hear her, see her, read her and LIVE her. I want her words to fall upon every ear in the land.
Softy.

Gently,

Like fresh droplets of morning
do

Are you suggesting that because her ghost writer is a white supremacist that Palin leans this way?

He has not provided one shred of evidence the writer is a white supremacist. Do not make the error of bolstering his bullshit claims like this.

Usual left wing tactic attack the character of people with absolutely no evidence to back up the claim.

As to your : "Or is it your contention now that people you disagree with should not be allowed to write books and use ghost writers? You liberal turds should learn to respect the 1st Amendment."

Not once have I ever ever ever ever ever ever said Palin should be silenced, or muffled, hidden away, or have a dry corncob stuck in her mouth so all she can manage is mffffppppphhhhh.

Not once.

I adore the First Amendment and think she should not only have everything that glorious Constitutional Right allows us, I think she should be given the biggest bullhorn this country has known.

I want everyone, far and wide, to hear her, see her, read her and LIVE her. I want her words to fall upon every ear in the land.
Softy.

Gently,

Like fresh droplets of morning
do

Ya you just want to make illogical unproven claims against her by attacking the character of the person she hired to help write the book. Then denied you did it. Give us some evidence to back up your bullshit attack. OR just crawl back under that rock you came out from under.

Forum List

Back