Palin Book Frenzy Stuns Media

The fucking goddess of abortion, birth control, eugenics and forced sterilization SAID abortion was a great tool for paring down the population and getting rid of "undesirables"...i.e., blacks, the poor, and the stupid.

Can Republicans make up their minds? Hacks like Sinatra post every little thing that Sarah Palin does, "Oh my god! She got new glasses!" Meanwhile, others say she is still irrelevant. You all need to get together and have a little pow wow. My suggestion would be to stop cheerleaders like Sinatra who has his head so far up Palin's ass that he can see Russia from it.

The fucking goddess of abortion, birth control, eugenics and forced sterilization SAID abortion was a great tool for paring down the population and getting rid of "undesirables"...i.e., blacks, the poor, and the stupid.

Which is why some Republicans want to make Abortions so outrageously expensive? So that only rich teenage boys and the girls they knocked up or just rich knocked up girls in general can have Abortions? :eusa_eh:

I'll buy her book when it goes on sale only because I'm curious. I heard it was only 400 pages long? I can read that during lunch.

I'll buy her book when it goes on sale only because I'm curious. I heard it was only 400 pages long? I can read that during lunch.

Why kind of story can she even tell in 400 pages? Do we get to know about her beauty pageant days? Or how about her failed stint as Mayor? Or her quitting on the people of Alaska? Or maybe all those speeches she was given to read at the various conventions? :lol:

My money that the most popular section of the book will be the picture section if there is one. Especially if there is a picture of her in a bikini,etc. People like Sinatra are going to have to buy two books because the first one's pages will be all stuck together. :eusa_whistle:

Sales are going to be amazing. If you can take one of her speeches and word for word, turn it into an Emmy winning comedy script on Saturday Night Live, imagine the laughs in an entire book? This will be comedy gold.

But if you use her exact words, your "picking" on her.

Why kind of story can she even tell in 400 pages? Do we get to know about her beauty pageant days? Or how about her failed stint as Mayor? Or her quitting on the people of Alaska? Or maybe all those speeches she was given to read at the various conventions? :lol:

My money that the most popular section of the book will be the picture section if there is one. Especially if there is a picture of her in a bikini,etc. People like Sinatra are going to have to buy two books because the first one's pages will be all stuck together. :eusa_whistle:
Maybe you should read it, for you might learn something other than Talking Points spoon fed to you.

Can Republicans make up their minds? Hacks like Sinatra post every little thing that Sarah Palin does, "Oh my god! She got new glasses!" Meanwhile, others say she is still irrelevant. You all need to get together and have a little pow wow. My suggestion would be to stop cheerleaders like Sinatra who has his head so far up Palin's ass that he can see Russia from it.

Visual!

Maybe you should read it, for you might learn something other than Talking Points spoon fed to you.

So I can get her talking points peddled to me? :lol:

I don't have any talking points spoon fed to me. The facts are simply that, sorry if it doesn't jive with you. You also fail to see the irony in saying I would learn something other than "Talking Points spoon fed to me" which is exactly what would happen if I read this book.

Sarah Palin in my honest opinion has done nothing significant that I would care to read about.

So I can get her talking points peddled to me? :lol:

I don't have any talking points spoon fed to me. The facts are simply that, sorry if it doesn't jive with you. You also fail to see the irony in saying I would learn something other than "Talking Points spoon fed to me" which is exactly what would happen if I read this book.

Sarah Palin in my honest opinion has done nothing significant that I would care to read about.
And this is an example of an Ideological cone head. :eusa_whistle:

[/INDENT] UPDATE at 9/29/09 8:03:30 pm:
Here’s Lynn Vincent claiming that abortion is Black genocide.

And here’s Lynn Vincent arguing in favor of creationism: Science vs. science.

Both of the articles you cited were not able to be read fully via your links - though the excerpt indicates thoughtful insights into those often volatile subjects.

Did you actually read the articles you linked - and if so, how?

If not, it would appear you have been caught in clear dishonesty within this very thread.

Perhaps you should apologize and move on?

Your call.....

Here is exerpt that was available to be viewed...sounds like an intelligent and compassionate author to me...
___

Black genocide

Abortion Present: African-Americans are fighting the high toll of abortion in their own community by developing compassionate alternatives

Lynn Vincent

Alabama State University (ASU), a historically black college, is planted near the west side of the capital city of Montgomery, a birthplace of the civil-rights movement. The campus sits at the edge of a major housing project. Or as Tijuanna Adetunji puts it: "It's in the 'hood."

That made it the perfect place for Adetunji, 38, who grew up in the Montgomery projects herself, to share her message on African-Americans and the true nature of abortion.

Earlier this year, an ASU professor invited Adetunji to address her students on the topic. "The professor knew some of her students had faced, or were facing, crisis pregnancies," said Adetunji, a pastor's wife who has lately assumed the mantle of pro-life activist. "She wanted a way to get them some help in making better decisions, better choices."

Not at all, why should I waste my hard earned money on peddled bullshit? I haven't bought any politician's book and I'm not about to start.

Send me a free copy, then I'll read it. Other than that, I'm not going to waste my money that I could use to spend on some actual good book.

The only one here by the way that is a Ideological cone head is you. You have failed to point out what she has done that is so significant that I should go out and buy a $20 or whatever priced book that is over 400 pages. Not only should I spend my money but my time which free time is tougher to come by during college.

Being a failed mayor does not qualify to me something so important that I should read about it. Neither does being a lying senator from Alaska (A la Bridge to Nowhere) and quitting on the people who voted for you 2 years early so you can run in 2012.

I do hope she runs in 2012. That way she will be eaten alive politically and it won't even be by the Democrats. No no no, it will be by her fellow Republicans who will call her a quitter and every other name they can think of. Then you'll have no one to blame but your fellow Republicans for bashing her.

I can repost - just like you, Sinatra - this time not cutting off the whole quote.

If you have a problem, take it up with the conservatives at Little Green Footballs.

As for your ridiculous screed, nothing I say will make a dent in your thick Palinized skull, so I leave it to the other posters to judge the character of the person who is actually writing Palin's book:

--------------

When the people at Little Green Footballs pan a conservative, you know it's a flakefest festival!

<snip>
"...A reminder of Robert Stacy McCain&#8217;s feelings on the subject of interracial marriage.
&#8220;[T]he media now force interracial images into the public mind and a number of perfectly rational people react to these images with an altogether natural revulsion. The white person who does not mind transacting business with a black bank clerk may yet be averse to accepting the clerk as his sister-in-law, and THIS IS NOT RACISM, no matter what Madison Avenue, Hollywood and Washington tell us.&#8221;
UPDATE at 9/29/09 8:03:30 pm:
Here&#8217;s Lynn Vincent claiming that abortion is Black genocide.

And here&#8217;s Lynn Vincent arguing in favor of creationism: Science vs. science.

UPDATE at 9/29/09 8:45:45 pm:
If you&#8217;re going out shopping for a ghostwriter, how hard is it to find reputable people without extremist views and associations?

There are thousands of people who could have done this job. Sarah Palin picked one who is an extreme anti-abortion creationist, associated with an open white supremacist.

Bad judgment doesn&#8217;t even begin to describe this."

:clap2:

Little Green Footballs - Sarah Palin's Book Ghostwritten by Associate of White Supremacist McCain

Last edited:

Not at all, why should I waste my hard earned money on peddled bullshit? I haven't bought any politician's book and I'm not about to start.

Send me a free copy, then I'll read it. Other than that, I'm not going to waste my money that I could use to spend on some actual good book.

The only one here by the way that is a Ideological cone head is you. You have failed to point out what she has done that is so significant that I should go out and buy a $20 or whatever priced book that is over 400 pages. Not only should I spend my money but my time which free time is tougher to come by during college.

Being a failed mayor does not qualify to me something so important that I should read about it. Neither does being a lying senator from Alaska (A la Bridge to Nowhere) and quitting on the people who voted for you 2 years early so you can run in 2012.

I do hope she runs in 2012. That way she will be eaten alive politically and it won't even be by the Democrats. No no no, it will be by her fellow Republicans who will call her a quitter and every other name they can think of. Then you'll have no one to blame but your fellow Republicans for bashing her.
The more you go on and on the more you prove me right. :lol:

You must think that Reality has a Liberal bias huh? Your arguments are pure bullshit. You fail to see where I said will not buy any politician's book. Maybe that will change in the future but I rather enjoy such classic books. The only books from a politician I have read is Churchill's entire collection because they were a gift. Those were also worth a great read because they gave insight into a interesting man in one of the most interesting time periods in history. Palin's book offers none of that and few books about politicians do today.

You must think that Reality has a Liberal bias huh? Your arguments are pure bullshit. You fail to see where I said will not buy any politician's book. Maybe that will change in the future but I rather enjoy such classic books. The only books from a politician I have read is Churchill's entire collection because they were a gift. Those were also worth a great read because they gave insight into a interesting man in one of the most interesting time periods in history. Palin's book offers none of that and few books about politicians do today.
You have to remember some of these folks adore Ann Coulter, suck at the oozing tit of Glenn Beck - and think the Flintstones was a documentary.

Although Terry might be an exception.

;/

Sales are going to be amazing. If you can take one of her speeches and word for word, turn it into an Emmy winning comedy script on Saturday Night Live, imagine the laughs in an entire book? This will be comedy gold.
She's not even writing it.

Her ghost writer? Lynn Vincent.

Who is Lynn Vincent? She co-authored a book with white supremacist blogger Robert Stacy McCain, just for starters. A vile man who feels "revulsion" seeing a black and white couple together and is a neo-confederate

This should be fun! :)

nutter

Lynn Vincent - Author and Co-Author of dramatic nonfiction and memoirs

She's not even writing it.

Her ghost writer? Lynn Vincent.

Who is Lynn Vincent? She co-authored a book with white supremacist blogger Robert Stacy McCain, just for starters. A vile man who feels "revulsion" seeing a black and white couple together and is a neo-confederate

This should be fun! :)

Lynn Vincent is a professional ghost writer, dumbfuck. She gets paid to provide professional writing skills to celebrities of all types, since being someone people might want to hear from doesn't necessarily make a person William Shakespeare.

Seriously, don't you ever get tired of your entire life being an epic fail?

Forum List

Back