Palin Book Frenzy Stuns Media

BULLSHIT, your post quoted attempts to link her to a supremacist simply cause she wrote his book.

I know, crazy right? She ghost wrote a white supremecy book and shes painted with that mean old brush. Harumph!

Remind us how Obama had nothing to do with his racist pastor that he spent 20 YEARS with. Now you go find some actual evidence that this professional woman has any such views.

BULLSHIT, your post quoted attempts to link her to a supremacist simply cause she wrote his book.
Yeah, if her Ghostwriter pals around with white supremacists, who am I to judge?

And there you go again, Provide evidence that the Ghost rider pal'ed around with the guy. You know spent time with him other then to produce a book she agreed to help him write. You know worked in her career field.

Go ahead explain to us again how you support and defend the 1st Amendment by making false claims against professional writers because of whom they helped write a book for.

What false claims did I make other than say she co-wrote a book with a white supremacist. When she was writing it, she had to indeed 'pal around' with him, wouldn't she? Do authors generally co-sign books together who are strangers?

She did co-author a book with a white supremacist.
That is the truth, whether you like it or not.

Nah... I think I'll stick to non-fiction. I'm very wary of "writers" who don't value reading, especially objective reading. I have no interest in what she has to say anyway.

Yeah, if her Ghostwriter pals around with white supremacists, who am I to judge?

Are you suggesting that because her ghost writer is a white supremacist that Palin leans this way?

He has not provided one shred of evidence the writer is a white supremacist. Do not make the error of bolstering his bullshit claims like this.

Usual left wing tactic attack the character of people with absolutely no evidence to back up the claim.

And she (I think PPV is female) hasn't bothered answering my question either.

I know, crazy right? She ghost wrote a white supremecy book and shes painted with that mean old brush. Harumph!
This one she didn't ghostwrite, she co-authored:

1595550240.jpg

Are you suggesting that because her ghost writer is a white supremacist that Palin leans this way?

He has not provided one shred of evidence the writer is a white supremacist. Do not make the error of bolstering his bullshit claims like this.

Usual left wing tactic attack the character of people with absolutely no evidence to back up the claim.
Gee, beyond the other highlights of his Freeper career, I don't know why anyone would think someone who said this would lean towards white supremacy:

“[T]he media now force interracial images into the public mind and a number of perfectly rational people react to these images with an altogether natural revulsion."

And I did provide a link to a story on the man earlier. You'd know that if you read the thread.

Last edited:
Lynn Vincent is a professional ghost writer, dumbfuck. She gets paid to provide professional writing skills to celebrities of all types, since being someone people might want to hear from doesn't necessarily make a person William Shakespeare.

Exactly. I don't buy other "celebrities'" books either. Maybe if more people in this country read (and thought about/discussed/debated - Shakespeare - and other profound works) in this country instead of lapping up this pap, we'd be in a better place competitively in the world.

I have more, if you like:

From LGF's:

"Robert Stacy McCain writes for VDARE and Takimag, two disgusting, openly racist websites. And he’s a friend of Richard Spencer, a self-avowed white nationalist.

McCain is a member of the white supremacist group League of the South, and he’s associated with the deeply racist American Renaissance. Check out any of these groups on the web, Stephen, and see if I’m exaggerating. You might want to start with Google’s cache of the American Renaissance website.
I don’t link directly to them because they’re a hate group.
There’s more information on Robert Stacy McCain here: Defending Dixie.
With the arrival of Assistant National Editor Robert Stacy McCain in 1997, the Times’ disassociation from the racism of American Renaissance became a distant memory. McCain, who wrote the story about Democrats and Dixie, has covered the group’s biannual conferences in 1998, 2000 and 2002, making the Times the only major American newspaper to devote news stories to American Renaissance. Since 1999, the Times has also reprinted at least six excerpts from American Renaissance in its page-2 culture section, never acknowledging the highly controversial nature of the source.
And here.
And here: Rebels With a Cause.
LOS member and Washington Times national reporter Robert Stacy McCain says in an essay posted on the League’s main site, slavery was “generally” characterized by “cordial and affectionate relations” between white and black Southerners.
UPDATE at 9/12/09 4:04:20 pm:
Here’s Robert Stacy McCain’s 2003 speech to the Sons of the Confederacy.
This we know: Our ancestors’ cause was just and their conduct was honorable.

Little Green Footballs - A Response to Stephen Green (With Link)

I'm sure there is a curiosity factor and some individuals will actually buy the book, but I still have My Pet Goat to get through first, and I suspect used book stores will have many copies by Christmas. Most copies will be purchased in mass to put the book on the NYT's best seller list and given to the faithful who attend tea parties and figurative lynchings. Of course journalists will buy a share simply to have one step up on the newer talking points for right wingnuts (assuming there will be at least that much substance in "Goiing Rogue" is likely a reach).

I'm sure there is a curiosity factor and some individuals will actually buy the book, but I still have My Pet Goat to get through first, and I suspect used book stores will have many copies by Christmas. Most copies will be purchased in mass to put the book on the NYT's best seller list and given to the faithful who attend tea parties and figurative lynchings. Of course journalists will buy a share simply to have one step up on the newer talking points for right wingnuts (assuming there will be at least that much substance in "Goiing Rogue" is likely a reach).
Later there will be a pop-up interactive version...big bold colors on the front -
open 'er up and there she is:
Sarah jumping out of an inaugural cake winking into your face,

further on
- a wheel that explodes AK47 Palin rounds from a helicopter splattering the wildlife below
...readers and children alike will howl at the push-me-pull-you page of Obama in Muslim garb which transforms into an apocalyptic Antichrist horned figure that wields a dashing serpents tongue and red googly eyes

...followed by the rolling movable wheelchair-pinwheel,

and when you pull the tab, grandma falls into a death chamber.

Her ghost writer? Lynn Vincent.

Who is Lynn Vincent? She co-authored a book with white supremacist blogger Robert Stacy McCain, just for starters. A vile man who feels "revulsion" seeing a black and white couple together and is a neo-confederate

This should be fun! :)

So what? She co-authored a book with a "vile man." Writers (ghost or otherwise) get paid for writing! That doesn't mean they espouse every topic they write about, otherwise all writers would approve of murder, abortion, racism, etc.

Lynn Vincent is obviously a talented writer with the ability to hone controversy into a best seller.

Who is Lynn Vincent? She co-authored a book with white supremacist blogger Robert Stacy McCain, just for starters. A vile man who feels "revulsion" seeing a black and white couple together and is a neo-confederate

So what? She co-authored a book with a "vile man." Writers (ghost or otherwise) get paid for writing! That doesn't mean they espouse every topic they write about, otherwise all writers would approve of murder, abortion, racism, etc.

Lynn Vincent is obviously a talented writer with the ability to hone controversy into a best seller.
Yup.

Gotta love capitalism!

Yup.

Gotta love capitalism!

Yep! It keeps her from sucking up welfare and standing in line for all that free stuff.

1595550240.jpg

_____

That is a very interesting book - and well -written!

RS McCain is a well regarded journalist who spent a number of years as an editor with the Washington Times. He had a dust-up with the Southern Poverty Law Center who accused him of belonging to a racist organization - League of the South, a few years back. His writing can be direct, and willingly tackles controversial issues in a decidedly non-politically correct way. As such, it is often quite effective.

That being said, the Palin book has no connection with Mr. McCain, beyond him having worked with Lynn Vincent, the collaborator for Palin's "Going Rogue".

And the pre-orders for the Palin book are ASTOUNDING!

_____

Going Rogue: Palin's Book Tops Dan Brown
2:07pm UK, Thursday October 01, 2009

Former US vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin's book has become a bestseller - knocking author Dan Brown off the top of the charts.

Pre-orders of the ex-Alaska governor's Going Rogue: An American Life have made it the most requested publication on retail websites Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

The titles it has outsold include Senator Ted Kennedy's True Compass, Mitch Albom's Have a Little Faith, and Brown's The Lost Symbol.

Sarah Palin: Going Rogue Bestselling Book Outsells Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol | World News | Sky News

1595550240.jpg

_____

That is a very interesting book - and well -written!

RS McCain is a well regarded journalist who spent a number of years as an editor with the Washington Times. He had a dust-up with the Southern Poverty Law Center who accused him of belonging to a racist organization - League of the South, a few years back. His writing can be direct, and willingly tackles controversial issues in a decidedly non-politically correct way. As such, it is often quite effective.

That being said, the Palin book has no connection with Mr. McCain, beyond him having worked with Lynn Vincent, the collaborator for Palin's "Going Rogue".

And the pre-orders for the Palin book are ASTOUNDING!

_____

Going Rogue: Palin's Book Tops Dan Brown
2:07pm UK, Thursday October 01, 2009

Former US vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin's book has become a bestseller - knocking author Dan Brown off the top of the charts.

Pre-orders of the ex-Alaska governor's Going Rogue: An American Life have made it the most requested publication on retail websites Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

The titles it has outsold include Senator Ted Kennedy's True Compass, Mitch Albom's Have a Little Faith, and Brown's The Lost Symbol.

Sarah Palin: Going Rogue Bestselling Book Outsells Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol | World News | Sky News

Seeing there's not many calories left to absorb in Sinatra's slurppy wet-kissed thread, I thought I'd provide something just as meaningful:

A picture of Sarah with pancakes on her head.

sarah_palin_pancakes.jpg

Forum List

Back