Palin Attacks Obama Over Christmas Card

Last edited:
Why do Republicans hate puppies and Christmas?

Christmas-Dog-christmas-16227139-350-480.jpg

Awwww :lol:

The right can never beat to death that ol' "war on xmas" meme :eusa_wall: They slurp that stuff up every year :booze: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
It is a very nice card to remind us that the obamas do not celebrate Christmas (Room is empty except for the dog). It is an excuse for another very expensive vacation. There is no tree, no stocking at the fireplace, no vestige of the holiday itself. The dog is alone, reminding us that their pet doesn't get human companionship. There is a pointesettia plant prominently displayed. A plant highly poisonous to animals. It advertises that the dog's life, as a pet, is no more valuable to the obamas than anyone else in the room. Which is empty.

The card is filled with meaning.

You. Are. A. Moron.

gty_michelle_obama_white_house_christmas_tree_ll_111125_wblog.jpg

Obamas-Dog-White-House.jpg

Children around America look up with tears in their eyes saying..

Why Sarah......Why?

Why to you hate puppies at Christmastime?

Why do Muslims hate dogs.......Christmas.....and America?

this card may really be an underhanded insult to Christmas and America....
When has Obama ever respected America? He goes around the world apologizing for our transgressions...and proceeds in three years to bring us to the preface of ruin while blaming others.

I've never heard Obama apologize. I've only heard him acknowledge past mistakes.

Well, you and I know that if they had something substantial, they wouldn't be doing this.

if the Dimwits won't vet their candiates.....we will....

Ummmm....you did

And we found out that Obama is a Muslim, hates America and doesnt have a birth certificate

Who's fault is it that you vet candidates like a bunch of retards?

Obama....he won't let anybody see his personal records....you may call us retarded but why is Obama so guarded....?

so all we have to go on are seditious Christmas cards......and of course other suspiciously anti-American actions....:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Why does Sarah Palin hate Christmas?

That may be exactly her grip... there is zero religious imagery to the pic. It says to me "happy holidays" ...not "merry christmas" :thup:

all i want to know is.... where the hell is mine!

Maybe that's the point...since President Obama is president to ALL the people, including Christians, Jews, Muslims, Atheists, and people who are actually kinda fond of the Great Pumpkin. (I'm in the last category)

Most politicians know that it's not a good idea to alienate any part of the constituency by sticking your religiosity in their face to possibly be exploited by others who have their own agenda.

This card is about as inoffensive to anyone and/or everyone as anything Hallmark every put out. So, naturally conservative Christians are offended.

That is my take on it too...... it is a generic greeting card..... and i am more then fine with it.

if the Dimwits won't vet their candiates.....we will....

Ummmm....you did

And we found out that Obama is a Muslim, hates America and doesnt have a birth certificate

Obama....he won't let anybody see his personal records....you may call us retarded but why is Obama so guarded....?

so all we have to go on are seditious Christmas cards......and of course other suspiciously anti-American actions....:eusa_whistle:

You think that dog is plotting to overthrow the gov't?

Ummmm....you did

You think that dog is plotting to overthrow the gov't?

They are obviously discriminating against cats! I am so offended!!!!

That may be exactly her grip... there is zero religious imagery to the pic. It says to me "happy holidays" ...not "merry christmas" :thup:

all i want to know is.... where the hell is mine!

Maybe that's the point...since President Obama is president to ALL the people, including Christians, Jews, Muslims, Atheists, and people who are actually kinda fond of the Great Pumpkin. (I'm in the last category)

Most politicians know that it's not a good idea to alienate any part of the constituency by sticking your religiosity in their face to possibly be exploited by others who have their own agenda.

This card is about as inoffensive to anyone and/or everyone as anything Hallmark every put out. So, naturally conservative Christians are offended.

That is my take on it too...... it is a generic greeting card..... and i am more then fine with it.

Christmas is an official national holiday...

Our history is Christian...

Our Founders were mostly Christian...

Our Constitution references the Creator....

We supposedly have freedom OF religion.....not freedom FROM religion....

Our country wouldn't be the success that it is without basis in a lot of Christian principles...

Why is it so hard to acknowledge the truth of our history......especially at Christmas....?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back