Palin Attacks Obama Over Christmas Card

LOL, good I hope my drool destroys your computer so we won't have to see anymore of your whiny assed postings.

Palin was my Governor so I will DEFEND her, don't like it...tough shit.

Oh, you poor thing....you had the Quitter.

no poor thing about. Palin did quite a lot for Alaska before she resigned. But you all wouldn't care about that. maybe you wouldn't look so dumb if you did.

Of course she did. The best thing was the Quitting. We know.

Children around America look up with tears in their eyes saying..

Why Sarah......Why?

Why to you hate puppies at Christmastime?

Why do Muslims hate dogs.......Christmas.....and America?

this card may really be an underhanded insult to Christmas and America....
Scream ON,MUCH HATE AS USUAL BY YOU,have a Happy Xmas:cool:
What part of the truth he spoke was hateful? Is the truth hateful to you...or hurtful to your cause?

It is a very nice card to remind us that the obamas do not celebrate Christmas (Room is empty except for the dog). It is an excuse for another very expensive vacation. There is no tree, no stocking at the fireplace, no vestige of the holiday itself. The dog is alone, reminding us that their pet doesn't get human companionship. There is a pointesettia plant prominently displayed. A plant highly poisonous to animals. It advertises that the dog's life, as a pet, is no more valuable to the obamas than anyone else in the room. Which is empty.

The card is filled with meaning.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hysterical, Man!

:lol::lol::lol:

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

It looks just fine to me. A rather warm and cozy home feel. It just needs a first cat!

Why does Sarah Palin hate Christmas?

Why does Obama avoid the real meaning of Christmas.......?

why does Obama never go to church on Christmas.....?

why does Obama rarely go to church at all....?

Reagan didn't go to church. Neither did G W Bush. Did or does that bother you? My guess is no.

Clinton went to church regularly. Did you have a favorable impression of him because he did? Again, my guess is no.

Why do conservatives hate puppies and Christmas?

Children around America are crying at the attack on Christmas

Palin just couldn't help herself. With her latest reality show getting no takers, she must be getting desperate for the spotlight. My god, that woman is a blathering idiot.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

Sarah Palin Questions Obama White House Holiday Card

"It's odd," she said, wondering why the president's Christmas card highlights his dog instead of traditions like 'family, faith and freedom.'"
"Even stranger than that was his first year in office when the Christmas ornaments included Chairman Mao," Palin said. "People had to ask that it be removed because it was offensive."

Palin was referring to when a right-wing blog posted a grainy photo, allegedly of an ornament on the White House Christmas tree in 2009 showing a reproduction of Andy Warhol's "Mao" portrait. Media Matters reported that the tree was decorated by community groups, not the White House.

Palin said a majority of Americans prefer "American foundational values illustrated and displayed on Christmas cards and on a Christmas tree." With regard to the card, she added, "It's just a different way of thinking coming out of the White House."

They say a Picture is worth a thousand words, obama is sending a message. America has gone to the dogs.

It is a very nice card to remind us that the obamas do not celebrate Christmas (Room is empty except for the dog). It is an excuse for another very expensive vacation. There is no tree, no stocking at the fireplace, no vestige of the holiday itself. The dog is alone, reminding us that their pet doesn't get human companionship. There is a pointesettia plant prominently displayed. A plant highly poisonous to animals. It advertises that the dog's life, as a pet, is no more valuable to the obamas than anyone else in the room. Which is empty.

The card is filled with meaning.

astute observations.....:cool:

don't forget the RED ribbons and flowers and presents....

Last edited:
Why do Muslims hate dogs.......Christmas.....and America?

this card may really be an underhanded insult to Christmas and America....
What part of the truth he spoke was hateful? Is the truth hateful to you...or hurtful to your cause?
I normally don't bother to respond to your posts because YOU are a RENOWN RACIST......and on reflection I WON'T BOTHER NOW....... THE:cool:

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

It looks just fine to me. A rather warm and cozy home feel. It just needs a first cat!

Why does Sarah Palin hate Christmas?

That may be exactly her grip... there is zero religious imagery to the pic. It says to me "happy holidays" ...not "merry christmas" :thup:

all i want to know is.... where the hell is mine!

Maybe that's the point...since President Obama is president to ALL the people, including Christians, Jews, Muslims, Atheists, and people who are actually kinda fond of the Great Pumpkin. (I'm in the last category)

Most politicians know that it's not a good idea to alienate any part of the constituency by sticking your religiosity in their face to possibly be exploited by others who have their own agenda.

This card is about as inoffensive to anyone and/or everyone as anything Hallmark every put out. So, naturally conservative Christians are offended.

I normally don't bother to respond to your posts because YOU are a RENOWN RACIST......and on reflection I WON'T BOTHER NOW....... THE:cool:

Tommy isn't a Racist....you just spelled "Drunkard" wrong.

Forum List

Back