Palin Attacks Obama Over Christmas Card

Why does Sarah Palin hate Christmas?

Why does Obama avoid the real meaning of Christmas.......?

why does Obama never go to church on Christmas.....?

why does Obama rarely go to church at all....?

Not that anything you wrote is even remotely true; but could you point out to me the part of the Constitution that states presidents must attend church or practice Christianity? I'll wait...:eusa_whistle:

You'll die waiting. George Washington seldom attended religious services and after a particular minister insulted him for not kneeling or being more outgoing he quit. Washington and several other of our founding fathers were openly deists...not Christians.

You have to remember that this is coming from the Huffington Post, a leftist source dedicated to slandering Palin and her kids during the 08 election and beyond. The source they linked to never mentioned Palin 'ATTACKING' the card.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

It looks just fine to me. A rather warm and cozy home feel. It just needs a first cat!

Children around America look up with tears in their eyes saying..

Why Sarah......Why?

Why to you hate puppies at Christmastime?

Why does Obama avoid the real meaning of Christmas.......?

why does Obama never go to church on Christmas.....?

why does Obama rarely go to church at all....?

Not that anything you wrote is even remotely true; but could you point out to me the part of the Constitution that states presidents must attend church or practice Christianity? I'll wait...:eusa_whistle:

You'll die waiting. George Washington seldom attended religious services and after a particular minister insulted him for not kneeling or being more outgoing he quit. Washington and several other of our founding fathers were openly deists...not Christians.

most were Christians....

Obama also CLAIMS to be a Christian....for political purposes......

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

It looks just fine to me. A rather warm and cozy home feel. It just needs a first cat!

Why Sarah......Why?

Why do Muslims hate dogs.......Christmas.....and America?

this card may really be an underhanded insult to Christmas and America....

Last edited:
Palin just couldn't help herself. With her latest reality show getting no takers, she must be getting desperate for the spotlight. My god, that woman is a blathering idiot.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

We owe Sarah Palin a debt of gratitude for finally removing any doubt whatsoever that she's not a serious person, who's not focused on serious issues.

Thanks Sarah.

sorta reminds of the Obama.

Bame Oblama!!!

Awwww, need a tissue?
so she commented on it...as for your ATTACKED..give us break you little baby.
As for her needing the spotlight, I'm sure she is thanking you for providing it....LOL

Yes, mouth-breather, I do need a tissue. Your rabid, drool-soaked defense of the idiot Palin is flying through my computer monitor. BTW, your drool cup is full.

LOL, good I hope my drool destroys your computer so we won't have to see anymore of your whiny assed postings.

Palin was my Governor so I will DEFEND her, don't like it...tough shit.

Oh, you poor thing....you had the Quitter.

Poor Palin

She can't stand that she is no longer the center of attention and will do anything to appear relevant

But attacking a defenseless puppy?

Sarah....have you know shame?

First the Congressional Christmas Tree, now this. We can see who is engaging in the REAL War on Christmas, can't we?

:lol::lol:

They are so shrill and desperate now....it's really, really funny!

Why Sarah......Why?

Why do Muslims hate dogs.......Christmas.....and America?

this card may really be an underhanded insult to Christmas and America....
When has Obama ever respected America? He goes around the world apologizing for our transgressions...and proceeds in three years to bring us to the preface of ruin while blaming others.

Yes, mouth-breather, I do need a tissue. Your rabid, drool-soaked defense of the idiot Palin is flying through my computer monitor. BTW, your drool cup is full.

LOL, good I hope my drool destroys your computer so we won't have to see anymore of your whiny assed postings.

no poor thing about. Palin did quite a lot for Alaska before she resigned. But you all wouldn't care about that. maybe you wouldn't look so dumb if you did.

no poor thing about. Palin did quite a lot for Alaska before she resigned. But you all wouldn't care about that. maybe you wouldn't look so dumb if you did.
I THINK YOU MEAN'T ....."FOR HERSELF".....KEEP DEFENDING THE INDEFENDSIBLE.:cool:

It is a very nice card to remind us that the obamas do not celebrate Christmas (Room is empty except for the dog). It is an excuse for another very expensive vacation. There is no tree, no stocking at the fireplace, no vestige of the holiday itself. The dog is alone, reminding us that their pet doesn't get human companionship. There is a pointesettia plant prominently displayed. A plant highly poisonous to animals. It advertises that the dog's life, as a pet, is no more valuable to the obamas than anyone else in the room. Which is empty.

The card is filled with meaning.

Palin just couldn't help herself. With her latest reality show getting no takers, she must be getting desperate for the spotlight. My god, that woman is a blathering idiot.

r-WHCARD-large570.jpg

Sarah Palin Questions Obama White House Holiday Card

"It's odd," she said, wondering why the president's Christmas card highlights his dog instead of traditions like 'family, faith and freedom.'"
"Even stranger than that was his first year in office when the Christmas ornaments included Chairman Mao," Palin said. "People had to ask that it be removed because it was offensive."

Palin was referring to when a right-wing blog posted a grainy photo, allegedly of an ornament on the White House Christmas tree in 2009 showing a reproduction of Andy Warhol's "Mao" portrait. Media Matters reported that the tree was decorated by community groups, not the White House.

Palin said a majority of Americans prefer "American foundational values illustrated and displayed on Christmas cards and on a Christmas tree." With regard to the card, she added, "It's just a different way of thinking coming out of the White House."

It's pretty. She probably had a pic of herself beating up the Halibut.

Forum List

Back