Palestinian's unilateral statehood: Will they succeed this time?

And, on that note I will take the opportunity to applaud jews like Jillian who, and i've been around this block many times, has never posted that jews are simply superior to everyone else just because they are jewish. I appreciate the contrast between her perspective and the silly fucking garbage posted by Cocklord93.

Only 95%, heck I prefer troll like you and Shogun over this guy!

You would say that huh asshole? Wish for the deaths of any more children lately? God forbid I ever wished for the death of Jewish children, your ass would be crying so much in hypocrisy that Moses would have to part a new fucking sea.

Wow nice twisting of words Dogshit! Although I wouldn't mind hearing about a car hitting you, but I have never wished for the death of children.

I rescind that post, I prefer Bea over Dogshit, who is increasing wasting his best years of chasing tail! Good job junior!:clap2:

Last edited:
Wow nice twisting of words Dogshit! Although I wouldn't mind hearing about a car hitting you, but I have never wished for the death of children.

I rescind that post, I prefer Bea over Dogshit, who is increasing wasting his best years of chasing tail! Good job junior!:clap2:

Posts #50 and #58.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...ttler-run-over-palestinian-4.html#post1786731

Your actions say otherwise fucktard. If I were a Jew I'd be ashamed of you.

Oh your talking about Rachael, hardly a child, but I make an exception for the worthless ****.

I hope I get to piss on her grave one day! :cool: Dogshit can you tell me where its locate?

Oh your talking about Rachael, hardly a child, but I make an exception for the worthless ****.

I hope I get to piss on her grave one day! :cool: Dogshit can you tell me where its locate?

Again, there will be a very cold corner waiting for you in Hell one day I'm sure.

How would you feel by the way if someone said such things about your child if he/she were to die?

Again, there will be a very cold corner waiting for you in Hell one day I'm sure.

How would you feel by the way if someone said such things about your child if he/she were to die?

Aside from the fact that my child wouldn't be defending terrorists, I never thought it appropriate to bulldoze houses.

a comment like that creates an interesting quandry.
I saw the opportunity and took it.

which begs the question of why you would ignore the vile troll who's harassed everyone on this thread and instead take a pot shot at me.

Because Bea is our troll.
And because while we find ourselves on the same side here your political values are despicable. And for fun, of course.
So, what's the answer?

I saw the opportunity and took it.

which begs the question of why you would ignore the vile troll who's harassed everyone on this thread and instead take a pot shot at me.

And because while we find ourselves on the same side here your political values are despicable. And for fun, of course.
So, what's the answer?

how is that troll on your side?

oh wait... you do troll the same lake. :cuckoo:

you want to make jews look bad too?

you do know that he/she/it made up everything it says,right, moron?

So, what's the answer?

you know all too well what "SIDE" he's talking about, Jillian.

:eusa_whistle:

So, what's the answer?

you know all too well what "SIDE" he's talking about, Jillian.

:eusa_whistle:

well, i figure if all the loons think i suck then i'm doing just fine.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Fair enough. Happy Sixth Night.

The Eight Nights of Hanukkah

On the first night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the second night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, two matzoh balls and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the third night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, three golden latkes, two matzoh balls, and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the fourth night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, four pounds of corned beef, three golden latkes, two matzoh balls, and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the fifth night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, five kosher dills, four pounds of corned beef, three golden latkes, two matzoh balls, and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the sixth night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, six grandmas cooking, five kosher dills, four pounds of corned beef, three golden latkes, two matzoh balls, and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the seventh night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, seven rabbis dancing, six grandmas cooking, five kosher dills,four pounds of corned beef, three golden latkes, two matzoh balls, and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the eighth night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, eight fiddlers fiddling, seven rabbis dancing, six grandmas cooking, five kosher dills, four pounds of corned beef, three golden latkes, two matzoh balls, and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

repeat post. Jesus fucking christ the board is having problems today.

Last edited:

So, what's the answer?

I agree with Jillian! Bea is being way to trollish. Amusing at times how he can keep up with Shogun's arrogance, but it gets old fast!

:rofl:

ghook thinks someone is keeping up with The Shogun of USMB. classic. I guess he gets the benefit of the doubt because he is jewish... even though he's got a mile deep mudhole stomped in his ass.

:rolleyes:

pssst... ghook.. it's "too" not "to".

Fair enough. Happy Sixth Night.

The Eight Nights of Hanukkah

On the first night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the second night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, two matzoh balls and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the third night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, three golden latkes, two matzoh balls, and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the fourth night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, four pounds of corned beef, three golden latkes, two matzoh balls, and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the fifth night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, five kosher dills, four pounds of corned beef, three golden latkes, two matzoh balls, and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the sixth night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, six grandmas cooking, five kosher dills, four pounds of corned beef, three golden latkes, two matzoh balls, and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the seventh night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, seven rabbis dancing, six grandmas cooking, five kosher dills,four pounds of corned beef, three golden latkes, two matzoh balls, and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

On the eighth night of Hanukkah, someone sent to me, eight fiddlers fiddling, seven rabbis dancing, six grandmas cooking, five kosher dills, four pounds of corned beef, three golden latkes, two matzoh balls, and a warm bagel topped with cream cheese.

Sucks being you, a failed loser in life, while Jews prosper.

Forum List

Back