Palestinian's unilateral statehood: Will they succeed this time?

yea yea yea.. even resident jews have pegged you as the joke you are every time you call someone else a lose, lil jew boy. Trust me, the only thing you've pwned is your integrity around here.

Trust me, you look like a complete tool. And, I own you, bitch.

Now go google another sports car that is supposed to impress us before someone comes along and gasses another 8 million of your future nobel prize winners.

Now, try to get a better job than flipping burgers, loser. You worry too much about me and not enough about your pitiful life.

whatever you say, zionazi. Lord fucking knows that jews have never been known to wash each others hands and pull strings meant to prop of other JEWS!

reputations aren't always merely a stereotype, **** sauce.

Feel free to convey exactly why it's so easy to lampoon the racism behind your master jewish race mentality. It just makes the fact that you are only around because a Caucasian allows it that much funnier.

You are jealous of Jews for their education, success and prosperity. You are nothing in life and will always be a failed loser.

I own you, bitch.

yea yea yea.. even resident jews have pegged you as the joke you are every time you call someone else a lose, lil jew boy. Trust me, the only thing you've pwned is your integrity around here.

Trust me, you look like a complete tool. And, I own you, bitch.

Now go google another sports car that is supposed to impress us before someone comes along and gasses another 8 million of your future nobel prize winners.

Now, try to get a better job than flipping burgers, loser. You worry too much about me and not enough about your pitiful life.

repeating it won't make it any more true kind like repeating the name of sports cars won't put one in your driveway, kikalicious.

:rofl:

and, again, the only thing you OWN is a nasal spray.

Now, REPLY and show us all how much you actually care about my opinion of you!

:lol:

whatever you say, zionazi. Lord fucking knows that jews have never been known to wash each others hands and pull strings meant to prop of other JEWS!

reputations aren't always merely a stereotype, **** sauce.

Feel free to convey exactly why it's so easy to lampoon the racism behind your master jewish race mentality. It just makes the fact that you are only around because a Caucasian allows it that much funnier.

You are jealous of Jews for their education, success and prosperity. You are nothing in life and will always be a failed loser.

I own you, bitch.

like I actually DID say, the only think I'm jealous of is your ability to inhale xylon B. But, feel free to give a Caucasian another reason to cull your heard by millions.

repeating it won't make it any more true kind like repeating the name of sports cars won't put one in your driveway, kikalicious.

No, repeating the truth gets under your skin, bitch. Everyone knows I own you, bitch.

How is life earning minimum wage, loser boy?

like I actually DID say, the only think I'm jealous of is your ability to inhale xylon B. But, feel free to give a Caucasian another reason to cull your heard by millions. You've been put in your place before and it can happen again..

You're jealous of me and every other Jew for our families, education and success. And, look at you--you're an illiterate, pathetic failure in life.

Remember this, always: I own you, bitch and everyone knows it.

and the gauntlet gets thrown down....

Don't sweat it, jillian... he's just reflecting on the scope of female employment during his street walking life. If you notice, only the dirt poor motherfuckers ever try to brag about cars and homes as if it's supposed to impress someone.

eh...not so much of a gauntlet.

i always know someone is prevaricating when they start to brag about their net worth and possessons. her pretending to have had dinner on saturday night at the most expensive restaurant in nyc on saturday eve just made it more pathetic.

That isn't fair. I doubt she's ever sucked a dick in her life.

Which is the only way she'll ever see the inside of Per Se. LOL

there you go projecting again....

and i doubt you've ever been there.

like i said, i thought it pretentious and overpriced....

but then again, i don't use search engines to create pretend realities like you do. *shrug*

chat room boy? what are you? at least he is what he says hje is

And, you don't say what you are: Skank and whore.

Bea39, you are the ambassador of whatever it is you're trying to promote. Congratulations on being such a classy man/woman. With posts like these, how can others NOT agree with your viewpoints?

Calling someone a skank and whore is the sign of a supreme intelligence that has no peer.

I'm in awe of you.

I'm about 95% sure at this point that Bea is a troll. 100% sure that whoever bea is, sure is a pathetic creature.

Only 95%, heck I prefer troll like you and Shogun over this guy!

You would say that huh asshole? Wish for the deaths of any more children lately? God forbid I ever wished for the death of Jewish children, your ass would be crying so much in hypocrisy that Moses would have to part a new fucking sea.

You would say that huh asshole? Wish for the deaths of any more children lately? God forbid I ever wished for the death of Jewish children, your ass would be crying so much in hypocrisy that Moses would have to part a new fucking sea.

You support the deaths of Jewish children every time you post some fucking piece of sentimental bullshit for the poor Palestinians, you misinformed fuckhead.

You support the deaths of Jewish children every time you post some fucking piece of sentimental bullshit for the poor Palestinians, you misinformed fuckhead.

who pissed in your kugel, shmendrick?

yea dog! don't you know that only JEWISH KIDS are worth humanitarian concerns??

spreading your concern to non-jews is DIRECTLY equivalent to stuffing a grenade in the diaper of a jewish baby. No lie. The Rabbi says so.

Forum List

Back