Palestinians To Sue USA Over Jerusalem

Is their anyone who disagrees that Palestinians are their own worst enemy with their Palestinian mentality?
you have expressed before, your belief that Palestine and Palestinians don't exist,

You sir are either a liar or an imbecile. Post just once where I said what you accuse me of & I will leave this board forever. And if you don't do that, let all others see what a jerk you are. Fair enough? Hit it Dopey. 'Atta boy!
Aw, don't go mikky, we need you here for the entertainment!!

Talking of "fatwa'ss" how's your diet coming on?
Its fine.

Maybe you can tell us what the claims allege in the "lawsuit" supposedly to be filed by the Arabs-Moslems?

It could be interesting. Maybe one or more of your Hamas heroes will be served with a subpoena to appear in a kuffar court.

Is their anyone who disagrees that Palestinians are their own worst enemy with their Palestinian mentality?
you have expressed before, your belief that Palestine and Palestinians don't exist,

You sir are either a liar or an imbecile. Post just once where I said what you accuse me of & I will leave this board forever. And if you don't do that, let all others see what a jerk you are. Fair enough? Hit it Dopey. 'Atta boy!
He said something totally different than what you are trying to portray.
How entertaining of you not to understand English as well as you could.

"Besides Israel's ethnic cleansing of the Palestinians I also learned here that "ISRAEL IS STEALING 'PALESTINIAN' LAND" even though there were no Muslims at all in the ancient kingdom of Israel's land & the indigenous Palestinians --- were Jews. Very cleaver those Zionists."

"You sir are either a liar or an imbecile"

You limit the boy with either / or.

Here is yet another classic case of Palestinian mentality at its very best to keep Palestinians constant losers.

Palestinians to Sue US at International Criminal Court over Jerusalem Recognition
So,unitedwithisrael. org says so it must be true, no way is it a strawman
:yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
:iyfyus.jpg:

Strange, that.

Lots of silly cartoons about a lawsuit, yet no one is able to define a single claim in a lawsuit not yet filed.

Its almost as though you're clueless.

Here is yet another classic case of Palestinian mentality at its very best to keep Palestinians constant losers.

Palestinians to Sue US at International Criminal Court over Jerusalem Recognition

Strange, that.

Lots of silly cartoons about a lawsuit, yet no one is able to define a single claim in a lawsuit not yet filed.

How would one be "able to define a single claim in a lawsuit not yet filed."
talk about clueless

Strange, that.

How would one be "able to define a single claim in a lawsuit not yet filed."
talk about clueless

That was the context of my question.

Why aren’t you paying attention?

An Algerian/Lybian ...sues the US... because Jews occupy Judea.

Good one. :eusa_clap:

RE: Palestinians To Sue USA Over Jerusalem
※→ et al,

The Original Posting #1 is some sort of undefined claim that the United States violated some unspecified International Criminal Law. That the violation came in the form of extending political and diplomatical recognition of Jerusalem. The American recognition would formally acknowledge Jerusalem as the official capital; → and implied sovereignty over the entirety over the city as it was controlled by The Jewish State of Israel on Wenesday, 6 December 2017.

Recognition is a political matter and diplomatic response.

The recognition is a unilateral action of the part of the United States.

The US neighter need not seek foreign approval.
The US does not impose on other states, the nessecity to make such recognition.​

Even if the Customary and International Law were invoked, the custom is clear.

The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. The effects of recognition, the constitutive theory and the declaratory theory are only relevant between the US and Israel. There is "no single international procedure" for granting recognition.

※ The recognition of a state merely signifies that America accepts Jerusalem as the Capital.
※ Recognition is unconditional and irrevocable.
※ The recognition of a state may be express or tacit.​

What the United States chooses to do in this case is an American Executive decision.

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Palestinians To Sue USA Over Jerusalem
※→ et al,

The Original Posting #1 is some sort of undefined claim that the United States violated some unspecified International Criminal Law. That the violation came in the form of extending political and diplomatical recognition of Jerusalem. The American recognition would formally acknowledge Jerusalem as the official capital; → and implied sovereignty over the entirety over the city as it was controlled by The Jewish State of Israel on Wenesday, 6 December 2017.

Recognition is a political matter and diplomatic response.

The recognition is a unilateral action of the part of the United States.

The US neighter need not seek foreign approval.
The US does not impose on other states, the nessecity to make such recognition.​

Even if the Customary and International Law were invoked, the custom is clear.

The political existence of the state is independent of recognition by the other states. The effects of recognition, the constitutive theory and the declaratory theory are only relevant between the US and Israel. There is "no single international procedure" for granting recognition.

※ The recognition of a state merely signifies that America accepts Jerusalem as the Capital.
※ Recognition is unconditional and irrevocable.
※ The recognition of a state may be express or tacit.​

What the United States chooses to do in this case is an American Executive decision.

Most Respectfully,
R

Exactly.

I think many people, apparently including the Palestinian government, don't understand what sovereignty actually means. Sovereignty is the ability of States to interact with each other. You can't make it "illegal" for other States to interact with each other. The whole idea sets the foundation crumbling.

Oh no! You mean I was right & you are a liar &/or an imbecile. Gosh, who woulda thunk it?

Forum List

Back