Palestinians did a 1929 anti-Jewish pogrom, but didn't exist until 1967.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t work for those with Hate and a desire to kill Jews

Show me where I've said I want to kill Jews?

I can show where you wanted to kill Poles, and Palestinians, however.

Talk about a hypocritical scum.

So you don’t want to kill “terrorists”?

You’re going to win against terrorists on the computer.

Neocons have been trying to kill terrorists for decades, and have only done nada.

That's a different discussion.

Israel is founded on terrorism, why do you support that?

I support them killing Muslim terrorists. Muslims are the bane of humanity, and all non-Muslims should unite to destroy such evil and wipe it off the planet.

Muslims are actually better than Jews.

I actually believe they are better then Pollacks

You're obviously not qualified to speak on Israel / Palestine, because you haven't done the research.

Now, you're kicking, and screaming, trying to make up for your ignorance.
So. I'm wondering when these intrusive thoughts about Jews first started to dominate your life .I'm thinking probably in your teens or early twenries, wasn't it?

That's when the symptoms usually start manifesting.

You have similar thoughts against Muslims, when are you checking into the funny farm?
I am same and rational. I base my opinions on reality. I reflect upon what is real instead of a bunch of paranoid fantasies that exist only in my head.

You're just not smart enough to grasp the subtle but major Jewish threat.
I had the second highest s.a.t. in my graduating class of 450 students .

Congratulations! They tested the Pollack but couldn’t find one. :boo_hoo14:

Zionists like to blame Palestinians for that.

That's awful!!

So who really did it?

Palestinians did it.

So why were you whining that they were unfairly blamed?

I'm making fun of Zionist idiots who say Palestinians didn't exist pre-1967.

Don't be a pussy, tell me who really did it.

I already said Palestinians did the 1929 anti-Jewish Pogrom.

Do you have a learning disability?

Thanks.

For pointing out your idiocy? LOL!

DURR

You have absolutely no idea you're a paranoid schizophrenic, do you?

You're obviously a typical historically unaware, and immoral Zionist.

Serotonin reuptake inhibitors.

You should ask your doctor about which to try first.

What does mentioning Deir Yassin Massacre in 1948, and the May 14th 2018 Massacre, have to do with Schizophrenia, exactly?

You're obviously a primitive, big mouth, Zionist brute.
We all know you’re Mr. Out Of Context, Out Of Chronological Order.

I put 1948 before 2018?
That is in chronological order.

You're an OCD filled Heeb Jew.
No...when Jews fight back, you always claim Jews initiated the aggression.

What does mentioning Deir Yassin Massacre in 1948, and the May 14th 2018 Massacre, have to do with Schizophrenia, exactly?

I think I might have mispoken, there, blockheads.

When I said ask your doctor?

I meant to say BEG.

You're obviously not qualified to speak on Israel / Palestine, because you haven't done the research.

Now, you're kicking, and screaming, trying to make up for your ignorance.
So. I'm wondering when these intrusive thoughts about Jews first started to dominate your life .I'm thinking probably in your teens or early twenries, wasn't it?

His father.

Palestinians did it.

Thanks.

DURR

You’re talking to a Pollack. They all have learning disabilities

I support them killing Muslim terrorists. Muslims are the bane of humanity, and all non-Muslims should unite to destroy such evil and wipe it off the planet.

Then invite them into your country and into your house.

You should ready change your handle too.

Why do I have to chose sides?

You don’t have to, you can go about life like a dumb sheep totally oblivious to the real threat to humanity.

Real threat to Humanity?

ILoveIsrael admits the USA is run by Jews.

Jews played on Russian collectivism to collapse Russia as Bolsheviks, now Jews play on American / Western European individualism to collapse the Western Europeans.

Jews are far more dangerous than Muslims.

Keep in mind just about every American Jewish organization is anti-Trump, pro-Refugee, and pro-Open borders.

Jews in their own right also have a ton of scumbags, far more than say Palestinians who number a similar amount.

Look at people like Soros, Madoff, Semion Mogilevich, Ludwig Fainberg, Baruch Goldstein, Genrikh Yagoda, Julius Popper, Yair Klein, Harvey Weinstein, Salomon Morel, Meyer Lansky, Ethel & Julius Rosenbergs, Scot Rothestein, Harvey Glatman, Leon Trotsky, Lenin, Irv Rubin, Menachem Begin, Meir Kahane, Ami Popper, Louis Bulchalter, Bugsie Siegel, David Katz, David Berkowitz, Joel Ripfkin, Rioman Polanski, Woody Allen, Asher Weisgan, Anthony Weiner, Elliot Spitzer, Jack Abramoff, Yishai Schlissel, Lazar Kaganovich, Matvei Berman, Lazar Kogan, Jakub Berman, Bela Kuhn, Fide Castro, Ricardo Wolf, Jacob Schiff, Max Warburg, the Rothschilds, Maksim Gelman, Benny Sela,

So where can we send all those leftwing Jews? Israel!

You don’t have to, you can go about life like a dumb sheep totally oblivious to the real threat to humanity.

Real threat to Humanity?

Jews played on Russian collectivism to collapse Russia as Bolsheviks, now Jews play on American / Western European individualism to collapse the Western Europeans.

Keep in mind just about every American Jewish organization is anti-Trump, pro-Refugee, and pro-Open borders.

Jews in their own right also have a ton of scumbags, far more than say Palestinians who number a similar amount.

Look at people like Soros, Madoff, Semion Mogilevich, Ludwig Fainberg, Baruch Goldstein, Genrikh Yagoda, Julius Popper, Yair Klein, Harvey Weinstein, Salomon Morel, Meyer Lansky, Ethel & Julius Rosenbergs, Scot Rothestein, Harvey Glatman, Leon Trotsky, Lenin, Irv Rubin, Menachem Begin, Meir Kahane, Ami Popper, Louis Bulchalter, Bugsie Siegel, David Katz, David Berkowitz, Joel Ripfkin, Rioman Polanski, Woody Allen, Asher Weisgan, Anthony Weiner, Elliot Spitzer, Jack Abramoff, Yishai Schlissel, Lazar Kaganovich, Matvei Berman, Lazar Kogan, Jakub Berman, Bela Kuhn, Fide Castro, Ricardo Wolf, Jacob Schiff, Max Warburg, the Rothschilds, Maksim Gelman, Benny Sela,

I agree most of those people are reprehensible shitbags. Most Jews like that are atheist Jews. Not all Jews are like that, there are good conservative types. The shitbags can be sent to Israel.

You have similar thoughts against Muslims, when are you checking into the funny farm?
I am same and rational. I base my opinions on reality. I reflect upon what is real instead of a bunch of paranoid fantasies that exist only in my head.

Congrats, and yet you're too dumb to grasp Israel vs Palestine history, or the Jewish threat.
I'm sorry you suffer from the crippling double whammy of severe mental illness and low IQ.

Just the luck of the draw, I guess.

You're an obnoxious brute, who clearly can't discuss the topic at hand.

Real threat to Humanity?

Real threat to Humanity?

I agree most of those people are reprehensible shitbags. Most Jews like that are atheist Jews. Not all Jews are like that, there are good conservative types. The shitbags can be sent to Israel.

Who are the good Jews?

About 80% are Democrats.

About 10% are Hasidim who are often weirdos on welfare.

About 10% are Kosher Conservatives, who want more war, blood, and funding for Israel.

Sorry, thanks but no thanks.

We all know you’re Mr. Out Of Context, Out Of Chronological Order.

I put 1948 before 2018?
That is in chronological order.

You're an OCD filled Heeb Jew.
No...when Jews fight back, you always claim Jews initiated the aggression.

The declaration of Israel was an act of aggression, and war in it's self.

Palestinians did it.

Thanks.

DURR

The idiocy is from Zionists who believe there was no Palestinians before 1967, but then somehow the Palestinians did the Holocaust in the 1940's, or did the 1929 anti-Jewish Pogrom.

What's wrong with Western Europeans & Jews, anyways?

Why are you such deplorables?

What do you ever contribute, except idiocy, genocidal mania, and insults, anyways?

You're a complete Zionist vermin.

Real threat to Humanity?

Real threat to Humanity?

Thanks.

DURR

The idiocy is from Zionists who believe there was no Palestinians before 1967, but then somehow the Palestinians did the Holocaust in the 1940's, or did the 1929 anti-Jewish Pogrom.

The claim is the Palestinians were responsible for the Holocaust but Not responsible for Hebron in 1929??? Can’t face the fact that your disgusting primitive savage ilk were largely responsible for The killing of Jews :ahole-1:

Thanks.

DURR

The idiocy is from Zionists who believe there was no Palestinians before 1967,

You know why that is, don't you?
That gay Egyptian guy, Arafat, thought they'd get more sympathy from idiots like you, if
they stopped calling themselves Arabs and started calling themselves Palestinians.

It worked. Morons fell for it.

Real threat to Humanity?

Real threat to Humanity?

Thanks.

DURR

The claim is the Palestinians were responsible for the Holocaust but Not responsible for Hebron in 1929??? Can’t face the fact that your disgusting primitive savage ilk were largely responsible for The killing of Jews :ahole-1:

The Zionist claim is Palestinians didn't exist until 1967, but somehow did crimes to Jews decades before 1967.

How can a non-existent people commit crimes?

Gee, you Zionists are quite the retarded, sadistic brutes.

Jews are largely responsible for killing Palestinians, Poles, and even Jews.

Thanks.

DURR

That gay Egyptian guy, Arafat, thought they'd get more sympathy from idiots like you, if
they stopped calling themselves Arabs and started calling themselves Palestinians.

So, who did the 1929 Hebron Massacre against Jews?

Palestinians, right?

Morons like you fall for Zionist propaganda, of Jews buying up all land, and being angelic.

What a load of nonsense.

Thanks.

DURR

Arabs.

Who fires rockets at Israeli civilians today?

Arabs in Gaza.

Why did Israel have to build a wall to stop terror attacks from the West Bank?

Arabs in the West Bank.

The

What do you ever contribute, except idiocy, genocidal mania, and insults, anyways?

What do you ever contribute except idiocy, genocidal Mania, and. Insults? I KNOW !! You call Jews names, deny your brethren ‘s role in the Holocaust, etc.
The “ contribution “ I liked best is when you claimed that if it weren’t for the Pollacks every Jew in Europe would be killed
You’re nothing but Vile, disgusting Pollack filth

Thanks.

DURR

Arabs.

Who fires rockets at Israeli civilians today?

Arabs in Gaza.

Why did Israel have to build a wall to stop terror attacks from the West Bank?

Arabs in the West Bank.

Arabs owned more land than Jews, Arabs made up the majority of Palestine, before Israel born in terrorism displaced Palestinians in the Nakba.

Why is it so hard for Zionist maniacs to admit?

PS.
There is a Palestinian dialect of Arabic.

The

What do you ever contribute except idiocy, genocidal Mania, and. Insults? I KNOW !! You call Jews names, deny your brethren ‘s role in the Holocaust, etc.
The “ contribution “ I liked best is when you claimed that if it weren’t for the Pollacks every Jew in Europe would be killed
You’re nothing but Vile, disgusting Pollack filth

This topic is about Israel vs Palestine, not your Chimp spasms about Poland.

Why did Israel kill 91,000 Palestinians?

Why did Israel massacre Palestinians from the Deir Yassin Massacre of 1948 to the May 14th Massacre of 2018?

Poland was the first to fight the Nazis, you retarded Heeb Jew savage.

200,000 Poles in Warsaw alone were killed, and Warsaw was completely destroyed, because they fought the Nazis AGAIN in the Warsaw Uprising with Armia Krajowa.

If you want to nitpick Poles for a small amount of Nazi collaborators.

I can nitpick Jews for a large amount of Soviet collaborators, and a small amount of Nazi collaborators.

Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum admitted the Jewish Ghetto Police Nazi collaborators, were more brutal Nazi collaborators than the Polish Blue Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back