Palestinians Burn Shelters In Egypt

Ya I ran away you retard. Not from you, you haven't a leg to stand on.

Ohh but I am not going to wait breathlessly for each of your ignorant moronic posts. You can not even keep up with what happened in 2007 and I am to accept your version of events in 1948, sure thing dumb shit.

You don't have to take MY word for it.. THATS why I know the value of EVIDENCE... you know, that shit that you avoid like superman to kryptonite? Like garden slugs to salt water? Like Pigpen and a bath? I'm not asking you to trust ME. Im challenging you to consider my EVIDENCE and post your own if you can. CLEARLY you missed the day they taught the difference between fact and opinion.

Wait, let me get you ON record as stating Hamas did not seize part of the Pal authority, that is what you are claiming now..... Go ahead is that what your stating?

Your a retard, you can not even address the facts of the Israeli war of 1948 and you claim Hamas is not now sitting in control of half of the Pal Authority illegally, your a retard.

Whats retarded is that YOU talk about the LEGALITY of hamas while pretending that the nation of israel was legally valid to anyone besides EUROPEANS AND JEWS. Indeed, if HAMAS were occupying half of Pal then, BY THEIR WINNING ELECTION RESULTS, israel should take a few lessons. You don't like what Hamas stands for so you think disqualifying them from the election means anything to those who used DEMOCRACY to make their voices heard. Indeed, if your goofy republican ass ever felt the same disenfranchisement in voting you'd go strait into ruby fucking ridge mode. yet here you are demonizing pals as if it's a habit or something.

Good job, dude. with NOT a SCRAP of posted evidence either! WOW. You ARE a debating monster truck, lemme tellya.

Wait, let me get you ON record as stating Hamas did not seize part of the Pal authority, that is what you are claiming now..... Go ahead is that what your stating?

Im stating that the legality of hamas siezing anything is absolutely irrelevant to the ELECTION RESULTS, and moreso, to the hilarious fucking joke that people liek you make DEMOCRACY in developing nations. Hell, I would pass on voting too given your record of observing the results.

But, hey, dont let that keep you from reaching for the Wookie defense.

Chewbacca defense
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewbacca_defense
Cochran
Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, Chef's attorney would certainly want you to believe that his client wrote "Stinky Britches" ten years ago. And they make a good case. Hell, I almost felt pity myself! But, ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!
Gerald Broflovski
Damn it!
Chef
What?
Gerald
He's using the Chewbacca Defense!
Cochran
Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, [approaches and softens] does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.[1]

Whats retarded is that YOU talk about the LEGALITY of hamas while pretending that the nation of israel was legally valid to anyone besides EUROPEANS AND JEWS. Indeed, if HAMAS were occupying half of Pal then, BY THEIR WINNING ELECTION RESULTS, israel should take a few lessons. You don't like what Hamas stands for so you think disqualifying them from the election means anything to those who used DEMOCRACY to make their voices heard. Indeed, if your goofy republican ass ever felt the same disenfranchisement in voting you'd go strait into ruby fucking ridge mode. yet here you are demonizing pals as if it's a habit or something.

Good job, dude. with NOT a SCRAP of posted evidence either! WOW. You ARE a debating monster truck, lemme tellya.

So when the South withdrew from the Union in the Civil War, The US should have allowed their elected Senators and Representatives to continue to sit in the Congress and vote on what actions would and would not occur in the US?

Your a fucking moron. Hamas resorted to armed rebellion, invalidating ANY vote prior to that.

So when the South withdrew from the Union in the Civil War, The US should have allowed their elected Senators and Representatives to continue to sit in the Congress and vote on what actions would and would not occur in the US?

Your a fucking moron. Hamas resorted to armed rebellion, invalidating ANY vote prior to that.

WHEN THE HELL DID PALESTINE EVER FORM A UNION WITH ISRAEL?

for that matter, WHEN DID THEY EVEN GET A SAY IN THE CREATION OF ISRAEL?

holy SHIT, did you really just try to use the american civil war to validate israel?

Indeed, tell me what kind of a fucking moron I am after hoping that shit would stick..

WOW.

So, then you must have agreed with BRITTAIN then about those upstart colonists in North America then, eh? What? You didn't catch that Thomas Paine bit did you? Sucker, you've been checked.

WHEN THE HELL DID PALESTINE EVER FORM A UNION WITH ISRAEL?

for that matter, WHEN DID THEY EVEN GET A SAY IN THE CREATION OF ISRAEL?

holy SHIT, did you really just try to use the american civil war to validate israel?

Indeed, tell me what kind of a fucking moron I am after hoping that shit would stick..

WOW.

So, then you must have agreed with BRITTAIN then about those upstart colonists in North America then, eh? What? You didn't catch that Thomas Paine bit did you? Sucker, you've been checked.

and why should they have? Egypt, Jordan, and Syria signed off on. They held the land.

yea, and I bet the pesky fucking injuns accepted the same when FRANCE sold the LA purchase to the US...

Oh wait.. THEY acted just like the pals. who knew injuns and pals were similarly the brood of satan?

yea, and I bet the pesky fucking injuns accepted the same when FRANCE sold the LA purchase to the US...

Oh wait.. THEY acted just like the pals. who knew injuns and pals were similarly the brood of satan?
While enjoy sparing with you, I know and you know the difference in time and place. The 'Injuns' are not going to get back gold mines or buffalo. Will the Palestinians ever grab a winning hand, avoid losing?

shrugging off the root of the conflict didn't work for America for 150 years and 60 years in the mid east isn't even half that. You may not care if pals live like neanderthals so that israel can be a JEWISH nation but some of us are not bound by the dogma and immediate blank check hatred of muslims. Yes, we both know that the natives are all but extint even though their refusal to bend was VALID and JUSTIFIED. Yet, here we are letting the same shit happen so that a racist state can preserve it's ethnic purity. Bitterness about scalping doesn't erase the FACT of western expansion causing the natives to react to usurped land. Neither will Kassam Rocket excuses minimize the FACT of israel carved from land whose former people are now cast aside like a used condom in a whorehouse. You can give Israel every mile of special consideration that you think they deserve but your selective concern for a common humanity is no different than that which destroyed the collective natives cultures of North America. It sure as hell isn't something to be proud of and it's not something I would repeat just so hardline zionists can have their burning bush wet dream.

Why won't you tell a jew "TOO FUCKING BAD" like you can pals while shrugging off the lessons in our own history of conflict with the indegenous population while CARVING out a United States?

Im sure the answer is because I am a scathing jew hater who lusts to bath in the warm blood of poor jewish babies. Sound about right?

We see what a "WINNING HAND" looks like every time we see our massive population of natives successfully claiming their heritage in our culture... oh wait... DOH!

shrugging off the root of the conflict didn't work for America for 150 years and 60 years in the mid east isn't even half that. You may not care if pals live like neanderthals so that israel can be a JEWISH nation but some of us are not bound by the dogma and immediate blank check hatred of muslims. Yes, we both know that the natives are all but extint even though their refusal to bend was VALID and JUSTIFIED. Yet, here we are letting the same shit happen so that a racist state can preserve it's ethnic purity. Bitterness about scalping doesn't erase the FACT of western expansion causing the natives to react to usurped land. Neither will Kassam Rocket excuses minimize the FACT of israel carved from land whose former people are now cast aside like a used condom in a whorehouse. You can give Israel every mile of special consideration that you think they deserve but your selective concern for a common humanity is no different than that which destroyed the collective natives cultures of North America. It sure as hell isn't something to be proud of and it's not something I would repeat just so hardline zionists can have their burning bush wet dream.

Why won't you tell a jew "TOO FUCKING BAD" like you can pals while shrugging off the lessons in our own history of conflict with the indegenous population while CARVING out a United States?

Im sure the answer is because I am a scathing jew hater who lusts to bath in the warm blood of poor jewish babies. Sound about right?

We see what a "WINNING HAND" looks like every time we see our massive population of natives successfully claiming their heritage in our culture... oh wait... DOH!

Sorry but it's not the Jews running kiddie programs basking in the streets running red, it's the Palis. It's not the Jews saying Palis are baking the blood of Jewish children into bread, but the palis, same argument made by Nazis, but you know that.

Sorry but it's not the Jews running kiddie programs basking in the streets running red, it's the Palis. It's not the Jews saying Palis are baking the blood of Jewish children into bread, but the palis, same argument made by Nazis, but you know that.

What I love is he tries to twist two arguments together. Hamas Illegally seized part of the Pal Authority, invalidating any election they won in said Authority. So the legit Pal Authority made deals with Israel and Egypt to restrict the illegal movements of Hamas traitors.

Now he is trying to pretend that has something to do with the legal creation of Israel in 1948, where 5 Arab armies massed and tried to drive them into the sea. Chasing a lot of so called Palestinians off their land with threats of murder for collaberating with the enemy.

No war, no refugees, pretty damn simple really. The Arabs caused the problem and have perpetrated it to this day.

2 DIFFERENT cases, two different arguments, both of which he loses and instead tries to pretend there are no facts to prove the point. The facts have been posted over and over on this board. Then he tried the weakest of all tricks, claiming because I left the board to do something else that some how meant he won. Retard indeed. Ignorant of history and ignorant of current events not even a year old.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/03/w...921c52efa87c9d&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

Hamas, the militant Islamic group that rules Gaza, celebrated the pilgrims’ return, via the Rafah border crossing, as a victory. The crossing, on Gaza’s border with Egypt, has been officially closed under an agreement between the Israel and Egyptian governments since Hamas took over the Gaza Strip in June, routing Fatah forces there.

There ya go a current factual statement of WHY Egypt would close the border and why Hamas would be excluded from the legal Pal Authority Government.

No, it's the jews who don't give a fuck that an entire population of refugees of their brand new homeland are huddled right outside the aparthied wall when they are not beingherded like cattle by an israeli government whose SOLE CONCERN is the welfare of JEWS. Are you telling me that concentration camps is the ONLY form of ethnic persicution? Yea, I get it, the holocaust was bad and the jews suffered. Ok, now that you've heard that are you going to suggest that the way germans treated jews is the ONLY method of ethnic cleansing? Are you going to sit there and pretend that the ONLY way one culture can dominate another is by using the german fucking language and techniques? Do you think that a pal child who dies this month because YOU lett Israel disregard their basic humanty will be any less dead than a xylon B jewish kid?

SHOW ME where pals are baking jewish blood in fucking bread Kath. sond to me like you are letting yourself fall for stupid fucking rumors that have been perpetrated against jews too.

Blood libel accusations against Jews:

In 1144 CE, an unfounded rumor began in eastern England, that Jews had kidnapped a Christian child, tied him to a cross, stabbed his head to simulate Jesus' crown of thorns, killed him, drained his body completely of blood, and mixed the blood into matzos (unleavened bread) at time of Passover. The rumor was started by a former Jew, Theobald, who had become a Christian monk. He said that Jewish representatives gathered each year in Narbonne, France. They decided in which city a Christian child would be sacrificed.

The boy involved in the year 1144 hoax became known as St. William of Norwich. Many people made pilgrimages to his tomb and claimed that miracles had resulted from appeals to St. William. The myth shows a complete lack of understanding of mainline Judaism. Aside from the prohibition of killing innocent persons, the Torah specifically forbids the drinking or eating of any form of blood in any quantity. However, reality never has had much of an impact on blood libel myths. This rumor lasted for many centuries; even today it has not completely disappeared. 1

Pope Innocent IV ordered a study in 1247 CE. His investigators found that the myth was a Christian invention used to justify persecution of the Jews. At least 4 other popes subsequently vindicated the Jews. However, the accusations, trials and executions continued. In 1817, Czar Alexander I of Russia declared that the blood libel was a myth. Even that did not stop the accusations against Jews in that country.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/jud_blib2.htm

but hey, SHOCK me by posting your source for such a viscious and replicated effort to demonize an ethnic population. Again, Congrats, you are no better than the people who used the same shit to validate demonizing jews.

:thup:

No, it's the jews who don't give a fuck that an entire population of refugees of their brand new homeland are huddled right outside the aparthied wall when they are not beingherded like cattle by an israeli government whose SOLE CONCERN is the welfare of JEWS. Are you telling me that concentration camps is the ONLY form of ethnic persicution? Yea, I get it, the holocaust was bad and the jews suffered. Ok, now that you've heard that are you going to suggest that the way germans treated jews is the ONLY method of ethnic cleansing? Are you going to sit there and pretend that the ONLY way one culture can dominate another is by using the german fucking language and techniques? Do you think that a pal child who dies this month because YOU lett Israel disregard their basic humanty will be any less dead than a xylon B jewish kid?

SHOW ME where pals are baking jewish blood in fucking bread Kath. sond to me like you are letting yourself fall for stupid fucking rumors that have been perpetrated against jews too.

Blood libel accusations against Jews:

In 1144 CE, an unfounded rumor began in eastern England, that Jews had kidnapped a Christian child, tied him to a cross, stabbed his head to simulate Jesus' crown of thorns, killed him, drained his body completely of blood, and mixed the blood into matzos (unleavened bread) at time of Passover. The rumor was started by a former Jew, Theobald, who had become a Christian monk. He said that Jewish representatives gathered each year in Narbonne, France. They decided in which city a Christian child would be sacrificed.

The boy involved in the year 1144 hoax became known as St. William of Norwich. Many people made pilgrimages to his tomb and claimed that miracles had resulted from appeals to St. William. The myth shows a complete lack of understanding of mainline Judaism. Aside from the prohibition of killing innocent persons, the Torah specifically forbids the drinking or eating of any form of blood in any quantity. However, reality never has had much of an impact on blood libel myths. This rumor lasted for many centuries; even today it has not completely disappeared. 1

Pope Innocent IV ordered a study in 1247 CE. His investigators found that the myth was a Christian invention used to justify persecution of the Jews. At least 4 other popes subsequently vindicated the Jews. However, the accusations, trials and executions continued. In 1817, Czar Alexander I of Russia declared that the blood libel was a myth. Even that did not stop the accusations against Jews in that country.
http://www.religioustolerance.org/jud_blib2.htm

but hey, SHOCK me by posting your source for such a viscious and replicated effort to demonize an ethnic population. Again, Congrats, you are no better than the people who used the same shit to validate demonizing jews.

:thup:

Your a retard. learn to read. She said the Muslims perpetrate the myth you so conveniently provided us with.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/03/w...921c52efa87c9d&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

There ya go a current factual statement of WHY Egypt would close the border and why Hamas would be excluded from the legal Pal Authority Government.

WOW.

has been officially closed under an agreement between the Israel and Egyptian governments since Hamas took over the Gaza Strip in June, routing Fatah forces there.

ISRAEL telling EGYPT to close the border just to fuck with PALS who don't conform to the zionist will. GOSH, why on EARTH would a palestinian come to hate israel?!?!? It's like a fucking TOTAL SURPRISE when a herded peoples come to see the same nation CARVED from it's land also waving the shepherd rod! WOW! You mean it?? It's almost like I stated the SAME THING when KATH wondered if ISRAEL WAS PULLING EGYPTS STRINGS IN POST #20 on page fukcing two. Damn RGS, your first shot at posting a source and you miss the fucking tee ball!

Gee Sho, how many weapons has Egypt confiscated there? Are you saying the Egyptians are pro-Israeli? Get a grip, man.

You ARE, like, the BABE RUTH of debate home runs, RGS.. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Your a retard. learn to read. She said the Muslims perpetrate the myth you so conveniently provided us with.

and Im proving the the same myth was perpetrated by CHRISTIANS AGAINST JEWS.

yes, tell someone else that they should learn to red, dude. Debating with you is like buying the latest nikes to run a marathon against quadriplegics and coma victims..

WOW.

has been officially closed under an agreement between the Israel and Egyptian governments since Hamas took over the Gaza Strip in June, routing Fatah forces there.

ISRAEL telling EGYPT to close the border just to fuck with PALS who don't conform to the zionist will. GOSH, why on EARTH would a palestinian come to hate israel?!?!? It's like a fucking TOTAL SURPRISE when a herded peoples come to see the same nation CARVED from it's land also waving the shepherd rod! WOW! You mean it?? It's almost like I stated the SAME THING when KATH wondered if ISRAEL WAS PULLING EGYPTS STRINGS IN POST #20 on page fukcing two. Damn RGS, your first shot at posting a source and you miss the fucking tee ball!

You ARE, like, the BABE RUTH of debate home runs, RGS.. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Are you just IGNORANT? The Pal Authority is in charge of well the Pal Authority. Hamas used armed rebellion against said Government, invalidating the election and invalidating agreements with Israel and Egypt. But do keep ignoring the obvious you retard.

and Im proving the the same myth was perpetrated by CHRISTIANS AGAINST JEWS.

yes, tell someone else that they should learn to red, dude. Debating with you is like buying the latest nikes to run a marathon against quadriplegics and coma victims..

Very true, but But its probably worth continuing the debate with the fool.. in hopes that some open minded readers may see the truth..

His only comeback after the constant beating you give him is that your retarded...

You know as well as me shogun that you could prove your point 10x over and that numbnuts will never admit it...

Thats the problem with guys like RGS... He is so smart, he's stupid... Thats what happens when you think you know everything...

Forum List

Back