Palestinians Burn Shelters In Egypt

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Annie, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Let's hurry to the peace table, they really mean it this time:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071231/ap_on_re_mi_ea/egypt_gaza_pilgrims

2. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
  3. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,922
    Kinda like certain people in the US that riot in their own neighborhoods burning the stores they shop at and the cars they drive. Then complain afterwards that they have no cars or food stores.

4. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    Never understood that mentality, myself. If I'm THAT pissed, I'm burning YOUR hut down, not mine.:badgrin:

5. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,922
    Well I can explain some of the lack of that happening, The "other" guys tend to be armed and willing to "defend" their property. Plus the MOB won't quite fit in in the other neighborhood so no claims of' "What, me? I didn't do anything."

6. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    hey, it got your attention in the 60s when a racist status quo was alright with most of the US... ditto after the rodney king verdict. Than again, since we're talking about pals let's go ahead and ignore similar historic occurances that illustrate the exact same disenfranchised frustration.. Hell,

EL-ARISH, Egypt - Palestinian pilgrims broke windows and set mattresses ablaze at temporary camps in Egypt Monday as relatives rallied across the border in Gaza, demanding their kin be allowed to return through a crossing controlled by Hamas.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The pilgrims, who are returning from the hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia and include some Hamas militants, have rejected Egypt's demands that they enter Gaza through the Israeli-controlled Aouja border crossing.

They want to return through Rafah, a direct crossing between Gaza and Egypt where Israel has no control

SHOCKING that people respond to being herded... I'm REELING from astonishment!

7. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,922
    Shocking that they think THEY get to tell a soveriegn Nation what it will and will not do, one that is not even THEIR Nation.

8. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    indeed, the GAL of black bastards telling a nation that they refuse to drink from colored only water fountains and black only pools! What balls that must have taken!

And, speaking of punching a gift horse in the mouth, at least the smallpox blankets kept those fucking savages WARM!

I tellya... why WOULDNT anyone enjoy being caught up like a bunch of goats in a cage after a pilgrimage to SAUDI ARABIA? Hell, Look at us! We catch one mexican criminal in the US and we shut the fucking border down and throw all of our latinos in tents too! oh wait... no we dont. duh, silly me.

I'm POSITIVE you'd speak the same words about the authority of a soverign nation were it Iran herding jews like cattle instead of our rendition buddy Egypt acting on behalf of israel to fuck with pals, eh? Gosh, now why on EARTH would the mid eastern muslim population be thinking negativley about jews and the enabling west??

9. RetiredGySgt

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,922
    Ahh so Egypt is just a pawn of those damn Jews......

10. Shogun

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    Indeed, it certainly appears OTHERWISE by the virtue of the tenants of this story, doesn't it?

Gosh, how else would one interpret:

The standoff is the latest conflict over efforts by Egypt, Israel and the Palestinian Authority to isolate the Gaza Strip, which Hamas took over in June. Israel fears that if the pilgrims return through Rafah, Hamas members and smuggled cash could slip through.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071231/ap_on_re_mi_ea/egypt_gaza_pilgrims

Yup.. clearly this refusal to comply like sheep is overt hatred of jews manifesting itself in a collective palestinian EVIL... surely they should have forgotten, by now, that democracy works even if israel invalidated the election results and installed what amounts to a puppet pal authority... Clearly every one of those dirty bastards should pay for israels FEAR. After all, grinding ethnicities under the boot heel of paranoia is what ALL good western nations do!

:eusa_doh: