Palestinians Burn Shelters In Egypt

The uprising by Hamas invalidated the election, not the Israelis. The Elected leader did what an Leader would do when faced with armed REBELLION and illegal usurption of power. Hamas tried taking over by force that which they have no legal right to control, they won in their neck of the woods and so The PM made deals with neighboring States to control their ( Hamas) control and movement.

When and if Hamas agrees to return the seized territory over to the rightful Government ( that of the ELECTED PM) disarms and surrenders its rebellious leaders to the proper authority I am sure they can be reintegrated into the Government of the Pal Authority. Though if the PM is smart he will do as the Chinese did and NOT allow a proven traitor back into the Government.

Hamas has no one but themselves to blame, they chose to rebel against their elected Government and illegally seize territory, killing officials of the elected Government and police force as well as civilians when they did it.

this is crap, we know the most likely terrorist in the world, is a muslim male between 17-35, of middle eastern descent.

We cant play these politically correct games, and for god sakes shogun.. i dont see every muslim, arab or middle eastern in camps in the u.s. so your argument in bogus

No disrespect intended.

Is that what WE, an actual western nation, tell our arab looking airplane passengers? I seem to recall the same mentallity with Japs during ww2..

Thats probably because not all pals are not suicide bombers just like not all japs in America sided with the Emporer, eh?

Gotcha.

Israel is not the personal police of pals. I don't care what excuse du jour is fashionable in this race to blank check israel. Good grief, if ANY other ethnic population besides mexicans and muslims were to have this kind of shit handed to them we'd have called it a humanitarian crisis a decade ago.

Originally posted by Shogun
*yawn*

your simple mind bores me. Im starting to find it hard to believe that you are an actual lawyer. After all, if what you've shown on this board is your capacity to prove a point then you must have your ass handed to you in the courtroom all the time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry jillian, couldn't resist... that one was quite hilarious.

Forgive Shogun's sweeping generalization.

You're a good debater. It's just that the Israeli/Palestinian issue is not exactly your forte.

José;635356 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry jillian, couldn't resist... that one was quite hilarious.

Forgive Shogun's sweeping generalization.

You're a good debater. It's just that the Israeli/Palestinian issue is not exactly your forte.

Haven't you noticed that I don't debate these issues with you guys? I don't bother with people who don't know what they're talking about.... not that his or your opinion carries much weight.

And when Shogie baby figures out that his policies get jews dead, I'll be happy to chat with him. Until then, it just amuses me to watch his head explode occasionally. Though that has kind of lost it's appeal a bit.

Never understood that mentality, myself. If I'm THAT pissed, I'm burning YOUR hut down, not mine.:badgrin:

You guys are way too funny...

If you are ever looking for a statement that screams hypocrite that was it!

Are you for real? If they were burning down Israeli homes(as you said you would do:eusa_wall: ) you would support that then? Cause thats what your saying!:clap2:

I'm glad to see your starting to see and understand their view!

If this was a story about an American POW spitting and throwing his food in the face of his captures you would be calling him a brave hero...

But in this case its a foolish act...

Are you for real? If they were burning down Israeli homes(as you said you would do:eusa_wall: ) you would support that then? Cause thats what your saying!:clap2:

If this was a story about an American POW spitting and throwing his food in the face of his captures you would be calling him a brave hero...

Right, except the Egyptians are not their enemy and they are wrecking their own homes.

this is crap, we know the most likely terrorist in the world, is a muslim male between 17-35, of middle eastern descent.

We cant play these politically correct games, and for god sakes shogun.. i dont see every muslim, arab or middle eastern in camps in the u.s. so your argument in bogus

No disrespect intended.

These are not terrorists... These are people that have been fighting fo 60 years to get their homes and land back that was wronghfully strongarmed away from them by the UN after WWII....

Right, except the Egyptians are not their enemy and they are wrecking their own homes.

Does it matter who supplied the huts????

If you took my house and gave me a box... Would I be an asshole for telling you to go F yourself and shoving the box up your ass?

these were not "their homes" they destroyed....

"Their homes" are being occupied by jewish families in Isreal...

If you took my house and gave me a box... Would I be an asshole for telling you to go F yourself and shoving the box up your ass?

Yep, give those people their own state. :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by Alucard

What a nice surprise, Alucard!!

I always thought you were one of these mindless super patriotic american clowns who shit out of their mouths all over the board, reflexively supporting any US ally, no matter how undemocratic and racist they are.

I'm glad to see you have your own brain.

Nothing hypocritical about it. I'm not talking about supporting ANYTHING. I'm talking about if I am mad at someone for something, why destroy MY stuff?

No, I wouldn't support it, but it WOULD at least make sense.

And no again, I would call that POW stupid.

These are not terrorists... These are people that have been fighting fo 60 years to get their homes and land back that was wronghfully strongarmed away from them by the UN after WWII....

They're terrorists. They wage a war of genocide against noncombatants using human bombs and rockets. There is nothing noble about that. The League of Nations actually approved the British plan to partition Palestine in 1924, not the UN after WWII.

The land was not wrongfully strongarmed away. When you are on the losing side of a war, you are at the mercy of the victor. Doesn't get any simpler than that.

They're terrorists. They wage a war of genocide against noncombatants using human bombs and rockets. There is nothing noble about that. The League of Nations actually approved the British plan to partition Palestine in 1924, not the UN after WWII.

The land was not wrongfully strongarmed away. When you are on the losing side of a war, you are at the mercy of the victor. Doesn't get any simpler than that.

What everyone keeps ignoring is there was arrangement for the Arabs to have a State also, a much bigger piece of the pie and it would have split Israel into 2 parts with Jerusalam an open free city. The Arab League DID NOT WANT a new state arab or jew there, they wanted to split the land between the bordering Countries. They used the Grand Mufta of Jerusalam and their own threats to keep arabs from forming a State and ordering arasb OUT of what would become Israel. With threats of death as collaberators if they stayed.

The Arabs have NEER been interested in a two State solution, they have just finally realized they have no choice, they can not beat israel and the monster they created ( Palestinians) keeps biting then in the ass.

The Arab League created the refuge problem by launching a war of aggression and genocide on the Jews. Jews did not start the war. They ask for nothing more than peace. 5 Countries INVADED them. Yet arabs still live as CITIZENS in Israel, they are members of their Government and military and serve in all walks of life in Israel with the same rights as Jews. Further they are given an out for mandatory military service if they want, given so they do not have to fight other arabs.

Originally posted by RetiredGySgt
The Arab League created the refuge problem by launching a war of aggression and genocide on the Jews. Jews did not start the war.

OH, SURE!!!

RetiredGySgt starts receiving death threat and leaves the US for Britain fearing for his life.

2 months later when the situation normalised, RetiredGySgt wants to return to his home in the US but the US consulate in Britain tell him he won't be allowed back.

RetiredGySgt turns on his tv set and sees Dana Perino justifying the course of action taken by the US government:

"I would like to state to the international press that the US government bears no responsability for the exile of RetiredGySgt.

He left the US on his own accord, the US government had absolutely nothing to do with his departure.

But this administration decided that his return to the US is a practical impossibility and besides we regret to inform you that his home was destroyed a few days after his departure.

Again, the US government had nothing to do with his decision to leave the country.

RetiredGySgt's exile was a self imposed one."

Israel is not responsible for their exile, THEY'VE JUST BEEN BUSY FOR THE LAST 60 YEARS DENYING THEIR RIGHT TO RETURN!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the US MESSAGE BOARD:

Welcome to the "logic" of super patriotic american clowns at its best.

José;635570 said:
OH, SURE!!!

RetiredGySgt starts receiving death threat and leaves the US for Britain fearing for his life.

2 months later when the situation normalised, RetiredGySgt wants to return to his home in the US but the US consulate in Britain tell him he won't be allowed back.

RetiredGySgt turns on his tv set and sees Dana Perino justifying the course of action taken by the US government:

"I would like to state to the international press that the US government bears no responsability for the exile of RetiredGySgt.

He left the US on his own accord, the US government had absolutely nothing to do with his departure.

But this administration decided that his return to the US is a practical impossibility and besides we regret to inform you that his home was destroyed a few days after his departure.

Again, the US government had nothing to do with his decision to leave the country.

RetiredGySgt's exile was a self imposed one."

Israel is not responsible for their exile, THEY'VE JUST BEEN BUSY FOR THE LAST 60 YEARS DENYING THEIR RIGHT TO RETURN!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the US MESSAGE BOARD:

Welcome to the "logic" of super patriotic american clowns at its best.

Wow! It was Israel that was 'threatened' by a coalition of Arab states. Israel won that, remember? It wasn't Israel that caused those calling themselves Palestinians to run, rather the Arab coalition.

What everyone keeps ignoring is there was arrangement for the Arabs to have a State also, a much bigger piece of the pie and it would have split Israel into 2 parts with Jerusalam an open free city.

Here is a little part you seem to be ignoring RGS... There was no Israel!!!!...
And no reason to take away the land and homes of the palestinian people that were living peacefully among themselves before the good ole boys decided to flex their muscle and stick their nose where it didnt belong...

There were plenty of other options... Choosing to throw fuel and a lit matchb on a three thousand year dispute was not the answer....

Here is a little part you seem to be ignoring RGS... There was no Israel!!!!...
And no reason to take away the land and homes of the palestinian people that were living peacefully among themselves before the good ole boys decided to flex their muscle and stick their nose where it didnt belong...

There were plenty of other options... Choosing to throw fuel and a lit matchb on a three thousand year dispute was not the answer....

and there was no Palestine. The land was Egypt's and Syria's, the people living there 'peacefully' had largely emigrated from Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, etc. There were also Jews living there, but that is rarely mentioned.

Gee Sho, how many weapons has Egypt confiscated there? Are you saying the Egyptians are pro-Israeli? Get a grip, man.

If israel is calling the shots regarding Egyptian border crossing into the Gaza strip.... hey, one day America had to stop denying Germany's final solution too.

The uprising by Hamas invalidated the election, not the Israelis. The Elected leader did what an Leader would do when faced with armed REBELLION and illegal usurption of power. Hamas tried taking over by force that which they have no legal right to control, they won in their neck of the woods and so The PM made deals with neighboring States to control their ( Hamas) control and movement.

When and if Hamas agrees to return the seized territory over to the rightful Government ( that of the ELECTED PM) disarms and surrenders its rebellious leaders to the proper authority I am sure they can be reintegrated into the Government of the Pal Authority. Though if the PM is smart he will do as the Chinese did and NOT allow a proven traitor back into the Government.

Hamas has no one but themselves to blame, they chose to rebel against their elected Government and illegally seize territory, killing officials of the elected Government and police force as well as civilians when they did it.

What a load of shit, dude. You are exactly the type to have insisted that the only good injun is a dead one.

Haven't you noticed that I don't debate these issues with you guys? I don't bother with people who don't know what they're talking about.... not that his or your opinion carries much weight.

And when Shogie baby figures out that his policies get jews dead, I'll be happy to chat with him. Until then, it just amuses me to watch his head explode occasionally. Though that has kind of lost it's appeal a bit.

Of COURSE! avoiding the debate sure as fuck doesn't include dropping the necessary insinuation of jew hating anti-semitism though, does it? You don't address this issue because you can't back up your team jersey requirement with anything more than the same ole bullshit label machine.

Indeed, when Jilly figures out how her apathy toward us dirty fucking goyim leads to the perpetuation of the same shit jews didn't like about repression then maybe she will have the eballs to do more than insinuate shit about my motivations.

After all, the prerequisite for humanitarianism IS NOT keeping jews alive by shitting on non-jews. If she can't see the truth of that then not only is she as racist as any david duke supporter but her abilities in consistent logic and AND PROVIDING EVIDENCE is about as profound as a kindergarten finger paint masterpiece.

He's right, Jill. THIS issue is not your forte.

Forum List

Back