Palestinian resistance fighters survive three targeted bombings

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
GAZA, (PIC)-- Two groups of Palestinian resistance fighters survived at dawn Monday three attempts on their lives by Israeli warplanes in Gaza city and in Deir Al-Balah in central Gaza Strip.

Local sources said that Israeli warplanes fired a missile at a group of fighters in Abu Jarad, south of Zaitun suburb in Gaza city, but they escaped unharmed.

They added that the warplanes fired at them again but they also survived the bombing that caused material damage.

Israeli warplanes fired earlier Monday at a car in Deir Al-Balah. The car was damaged but the fighters inside it managed to escape unharmed.

It's just laughable to describe Islamic terrorists as resistance fighters. The only thing these Dark Age types are resisting is the ability to become a part of the relevant first world.

How much does each one of those strikes cost the US taxpayer?

Just curious.

It's just laughable to describe Islamic terrorists as resistance fighters. The only thing these Dark Age types are resisting is the ability to become a part of the relevant first world.

Hollie,

Anytime I want to see Ignorance on full display is read a comment by you.

You simply know nothing about what is really happening or the law regarding the conflict, and your comments constantly show that.

You know nothing about International Law, obviously, which gives those living under Occupation the legal right to resist their Occupation, and the resistance may lawfully be armed resistance.

So, under international law these Palestinians described under the OP are very accurately being described as who and what they are, resistance fighters.

The only terror clearly being addressed here is the terror being inflicted on civilians and civilian objects by Israel as Israel attempts to carry out targeted assassinations, which are themselves unlawful and an act of terror if these targets were not participating in the hostilities when Israel tried to take their lives.

Sherri

Hollie,

You simply know nothing about what is really happening or the law regarding the conflict, and your comments constantly show that.

You know nothing about International Law, obviously, which gives those living under Occupation the legal right to resist their Occupation, and the resistance may lawfully be armed resistance.

So, under international law these Palestinians described under the OP are very accurately being described as who and what they are, resistance fighters.

The only terror clearly being addressed here is the terror being inflicted on civilians and civilian objects by Israel as Israel attempts to carry out targeted assassinations, which are themselves unlawful and an act of terror if these targets were not participating in the hostilities when Israel tried to take their lives.

Sherri
Shut up whore, Hamas is listed as terrorist by the US state dept and EU. Targetting Hamas terrorist animals is no different than targetting Al queda terrorist animals. Besides, they should be thanking Israel and the US for sending them to their 72 virgins, no?

Well they call walking into a pizzeria and blowing up innocent women and children "resistance". Those beautiful Islamic values at work again.

GAZA, (PIC)-- Two groups of Palestinian resistance fighters survived at dawn Monday three attempts on their lives by Israeli warplanes in Gaza city and in Deir Al-Balah in central Gaza Strip.

Local sources said that Israeli warplanes fired a missile at a group of fighters in Abu Jarad, south of Zaitun suburb in Gaza city, but they escaped unharmed.

They added that the warplanes fired at them again but they also survived the bombing that caused material damage.

Israeli warplanes fired earlier Monday at a car in Deir Al-Balah. The car was damaged but the fighters inside it managed to escape unharmed.

PFTinmore,

I further read, from the article in your post, "Israeli occupation forces shelled various Gaza Strip areas at dawn Monday from the air, land, and sea but no casualties were reported."

I am happy noone was killed in these recent raids by the Israeli Occupier of Gaza.

Sherri

PFTinmore,

I further read, from the article in your post, "Israeli occupation forces shelled various Gaza Strip areas at dawn Monday from the air, land, and sea but no casualties were reported."

I am happy noone was killed in these recent raids by the Israeli Occupier of Gaza.

Sherri
Israel is not occupying Gaza you ignorant illiterate moron. Have your Islamic friend take you back to the mosque for some re education er lies. Ha ha ha ha! What a lunatic.

How much does each one of those strikes cost the US taxpayer?

Just curious.

Why do you think these air strikes cost the US taxpayer anything?

Even if we were to agree for arguments sake that there is a cost to US taxpayers, Islamic terrorists becoming charred wreckage is a cost that many nations bear as we wage a war on Islamic terrorism.

How young do you think we cam make the senior leadership of Palestinian terrorists? So many of the jihad superstars of various pal/Arab terrorist groups have accepted the Hellfire Missile Early Retirement Program that very few pal/Arab terrorists are actually stepping up to the plate and becoming visible symbols of the terrorist leadership.

You might want to view that as a work opportunity. But in actuality, you're just a goofy wannabe, right?

PFTinmore,

Sherri
Israel is not occupying Gaza you ignorant illiterate moron.

Any connection between Sherri and reality is pure coincidence

Israel does not enter Gaza in any form. Blocking the area? That's a pure lie. In order to do that tanks will have to be INSIDE the Gaza strip.

I can't believe you people buy this crap, Tinmore.

Well they call walking into a pizzeria and blowing up innocent women and children "resistance". Those beautiful Islamic values at work again.

Roudy,

Your favorite terrorists cause deaths like these described below, as not one single person has been killed in a pizzeria since the days these Israeli terror attacks were carried out, described below, that unlawfully killed at least 773 civilians in Gaza.

Palestinian fatalities (all figures relate to the Gaza Strip during the period 27
December 2008 to 18 January 2009)
Israeli security forces killed 1,387 Palestinians during the operation. The breakdown is as
follows:
Did not take part in the hostilities 773
Of them, women (over 18) 107
Of them, minor boys & girls (under 18) 320
Took part in the hostilities 330

http://www.btselem.org/download/20090909_cast_lead_fatalities_eng.pdf

Now, what kind of a human being supports these kind of civilian massacres?

Hint, all you have to do is look in a mirror.

Sherri

Warning shots, Hamid.

PFTinmore,

Sherri
Israel is not occupying Gaza you ignorant illiterate moron. Have your Islamic friend take you back to the mosque for some re education er lies. Ha ha ha ha! What a lunatic.

Roudy,

You are showing your Ignorance again and resorting to name calling, like you always do, which is really all an ignorant person can do, I guess. So, I guess I should just feel sorry for you and of course, I forgive you. And I will say a prayer for you, right this moment.

The UN says Gaza is Occupied.

UN: Statement On Gaza, Occupied Palestinian Territory
Friday, 15 June 2012, 3:34 pm
Press Release: United Nations

Statement On Gaza, Occupied Palestinian Territory: Under-Secretary-General For Humanitarian Affairs And Emergency Relief Coordinator, Valerie Amos

(New York, 13 June 2012) The blockade of Gaza, now entering its sixth year, has had a devastating impact on the lives and livelihoods of the 1.6 million Palestinians who reside there. More than 80 per cent of families are dependent on humanitarian aid, and Gaza remains subject to severe restrictions on imports, exports and the movement of people, by land, air and sea.

This amounts to a collective punishment of all those living in Gaza and is a denial of basic human rights in contravention of international law...

UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs

UN: Statement On Gaza, Occupied Palestinian Territory | Scoop News

Sherri

Hollie,

Sherri
While Sherri is worried about Israel targeting some if her terrorist buddies, some of her other friends were having a good old time in Iraq.

Iraq: Attacks Killed At Least 282 People In June

July 2, 2012

Attacks in Iraq killed at least 282 people in June, according to an AFP tally based on security and medical sources, though official figures put the death toll at less than half that number.

At least 282 people were killed across Iraq from June 1 through June 30, according to the AFP tally, while figures compiled by the Iraqi ministries of health, interior and defense showed that 131 Iraqis – 85 civilians, 26 police and 20 soldiers – died in violence last month.

That compared with 132 deaths in May, according to official figures, AFP says.

The official figures put the number of wounded at 269 – 111 civilians, 99 police and 59 soldiers, while 11 insurgents were killed, and 100 arrested.

Iraq was hit by a wave of attacks in June.

A suicide bombing against the headquarters of the Shiite endowment, which oversees Shiite religious sites in Iraq, killed at least 25 people on June 4, while attacks across Iraq on June 13 left 72 people dead.

Two car bombs targeting Shiites commemorating Imam Kadhim’s death killed 32 people in the capital on June 16, while a suicide bomber killed 22 people in an attack on Shiite mourners in Baquba, north of Baghdad, on June 18.

That attack came on the same day that Sami al-Massudi, the deputy head of the Shiite endowment which oversees Shiite religious sites in Iraq, said a roadside bomb hit his convoy in the Saidiyah area of south Baghdad, wounding three guards.

At least 12 people were killed by roadside bombs, a suicide car bomb and a shooting on June 22, while two bombings killed 12 people on June 25.

On Wednesday, three bombings killed 11 people, and series of attacks on Thursday, June 28, killed 20.

Bombings and shootings killed 13 people on Friday, and 11 more on Saturday.

While violence in Iraq has declined dramatically since its peak in 2006-2007, attacks remain common across the country.

jt2

Hollie,

Sherri
While Sherri is worried about Israel targeting some if her terrorist buddies, some of her other friends were having a good old time in Iraq.

Iraq: Attacks Killed At Least 282 People In June

July 2, 2012

Attacks in Iraq killed at least 282 people in June, according to an AFP tally based on security and medical sources, though official figures put the death toll at less than half that number.

At least 282 people were killed across Iraq from June 1 through June 30, according to the AFP tally, while figures compiled by the Iraqi ministries of health, interior and defense showed that 131 Iraqis – 85 civilians, 26 police and 20 soldiers – died in violence last month.

That compared with 132 deaths in May, according to official figures, AFP says.

The official figures put the number of wounded at 269 – 111 civilians, 99 police and 59 soldiers, while 11 insurgents were killed, and 100 arrested.

Iraq was hit by a wave of attacks in June.

A suicide bombing against the headquarters of the Shiite endowment, which oversees Shiite religious sites in Iraq, killed at least 25 people on June 4, while attacks across Iraq on June 13 left 72 people dead.

Two car bombs targeting Shiites commemorating Imam Kadhim’s death killed 32 people in the capital on June 16, while a suicide bomber killed 22 people in an attack on Shiite mourners in Baquba, north of Baghdad, on June 18.

That attack came on the same day that Sami al-Massudi, the deputy head of the Shiite endowment which oversees Shiite religious sites in Iraq, said a roadside bomb hit his convoy in the Saidiyah area of south Baghdad, wounding three guards.

At least 12 people were killed by roadside bombs, a suicide car bomb and a shooting on June 22, while two bombings killed 12 people on June 25.

On Wednesday, three bombings killed 11 people, and series of attacks on Thursday, June 28, killed 20.

Bombings and shootings killed 13 people on Friday, and 11 more on Saturday.

While violence in Iraq has declined dramatically since its peak in 2006-2007, attacks remain common across the country.

jt2

Hossfly,

I was not aware this was a discussion area for Iraq.

Are you saying something happening to someone in Iraq justifies Israel massacring Palestinian civilians?

I have never said only Israel does bad things in our world. And I am not saying that today, either.

Sherri

PFTinmore,

Sherri

Roudy,

You are showing your Ignorance again and resorting to name calling, like you always do, which is really all an ignorant person can do, I guess. So, I guess I should just feel sorry for you and of course, I forgive you. And I will say a prayer for you, right this moment.

The UN says Gaza is Occupied.

UN: Statement On Gaza, Occupied Palestinian Territory
Friday, 15 June 2012, 3:34 pm
Press Release: United Nations

Statement On Gaza, Occupied Palestinian Territory: Under-Secretary-General For Humanitarian Affairs And Emergency Relief Coordinator, Valerie Amos

(New York, 13 June 2012) The blockade of Gaza, now entering its sixth year, has had a devastating impact on the lives and livelihoods of the 1.6 million Palestinians who reside there. More than 80 per cent of families are dependent on humanitarian aid, and Gaza remains subject to severe restrictions on imports, exports and the movement of people, by land, air and sea.

This amounts to a collective punishment of all those living in Gaza and is a denial of basic human rights in contravention of international law...

UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs

UN: Statement On Gaza, Occupied Palestinian Territory | Scoop News

Sherri
Blockade is not occupied you fucking illiterate idiot. Blockade means Iran and Syria don't get to send more missiles so they can shoot them at Israeli schools to murder Israeli kids with them.

Is your illiteracy and ignorance what attracts Muslim men to you? They usually like the submissive air headed women that can be treated like cattle.

Last edited:

Hollie,

Sherri
Your posts do just fine for displaying ignorance of international law and an inability to make rational choices. Defending the goals and actions of Islamic terrorists is your primary goal on this site. That's a shame because Islamic terrorism will continue to foster death and misery until it is ruthlessly crushed.

You need to get on the right side of humanity, not the stinking left side of regression.

Forum List

Back