Palestinian girls invent 'seeing' walking stick for blind

says Jillian.. whose post is RIGHT UNDER MARC39's HATEFUL CHOSEN-FEST BULLSHIT.

see, Jill feels that HER racism is ok; she IS jewish and chosen like that. And, when being called out for her racist "semi-sarcastic" (what a fucking joke) comment.. well, don't you know that you should have demonized an arab first??

Jillian's reaction to being called out for her racist remark is the sum total of what is wrong with racist zionism and chosen-minded jews these days.

i told you last time when i agreed with you about something marc said, and you used it as a means of doing a jew versus jew thing, that i would never do it again.

so you can make all the comments about *my* racism... when you know i'm not.

and then kiss my little round jew butt in macy's window.

Jillian, it's sad that you even CARE about a "jew versus jew" thing when the other jew is such an openly hateful bastard. It's statements like this which illustrate how you put your COMMON ETHNICITY above any concern for humanity. Hell, just as YOU want to see Arabs fending off explosive ARABS the rest of us are waiting for JEWS LIKE YOU to look beyond your common ethnic denominator and do what is right instead of what keep you from feeling like a hateful jew automatically gets a pass.

and, no, I don't know when you wantonly make racist ass comments that generalize palis. You have no problem assuming the same with me so, pray tel, what the fuck makes you impervious to the same criticism?

Stoner, you have the mentality of a 7 year-old and the language skills of a 3 year-old.

How are mom and dad, stoner?

God forbid one of us make a similar comment about Jews. The USMB branch of the Jewish Internet Defense Force would signal a red alert and pump the perpetrator full of neg-rep within seconds. :lol:

_45373139_jidf.jpg

what do you mean 'g-d forbid', terrorist lover? your entire meme is to spew anti-semitism.

in the most polite way, of course.

kinda like how you insisted that all I wanted was to see dead jews floating in the sea, RIGHT JILLIAN?

tell me, does calling HIM a terrorist lover absolve YOUR racist comments?

Jews live in mansions, stoner. You live in a hovel, loser.

How are your mom and dad, stoner?

says jillian.. Whose post is right under marc39's hateful chosen-fest bullshit.

See, jill feels that her racism is ok; she is jewish and chosen like that. And, when being called out for her racist "semi-sarcastic" (what a fucking joke) comment.. Well, don't you know that you should have demonized an arab first??

Jillian's reaction to being called out for her racist remark is the sum total of what is wrong with racist zionism and chosen-minded jews these days.

i told you last time when i agreed with you about something marc said, and you used it as a means of doing a jew versus jew thing, that i would never do it again.

So you can make all the comments about *my* racism... When you know i'm not.

And then kiss my little round jew butt in macy's window.

why are you even attempting to have a rational discussion with stoner? Stoner is a hot mess. :cuckoo:

yea jill. Pick your fucking side here. Let us witness if your ethnic team jersey is more important to you than humanitarianism.

Why are you even attempting to have a rational discussion with stoner? Stoner is a hot mess. :cuckoo:

he has his issues. but he also has his moments.

His issues are mental illness.

Why are you even attempting to have a rational discussion with stoner? Stoner is a hot mess. :cuckoo:

he has his issues. but he also has his moments.

Indeed, the issues I don't tolerate is racism... It's too bad you don't feel the same way when coddling a fellow (hateful) jew.

So you can make all the comments about *my* racism... When you know i'm not.

And then kiss my little round jew butt in macy's window.

why are you even attempting to have a rational discussion with stoner? Stoner is a hot mess. :cuckoo:

yea jill. Pick your fucking side here. Let us witness if your ethnic team jersey is more important to you than humanitarianism.

Poor stoner is in the midst of a total mental breakdown. :cuckoo:

Jillian, it's sad that you even CARE about a "jew versus jew" thing when the other jew is such an openly hateful bastard. It's statements like this which illustrate how you put your COMMON ETHNICITY above any concern for humanity. Hell, just as YOU want to see Arabs fending off explosive ARABS the rest of us are waiting for JEWS LIKE YOU to look beyond your common ethnic denominator and do what is right instead of what keep you from feeling like a hateful jew automatically gets a pass.

and, no, I don't know when you wantonly make racist ass comments that generalize palis. You have no problem assuming the same with me so, pray tel, what the fuck makes you impervious to the same criticism?

Stoner, you have the mentality of a 7 year-old and the language skills of a 3 year-old.

:lol:

....says marc39...

:rolleyes:

what do you mean 'g-d forbid', terrorist lover? your entire meme is to spew anti-semitism.

kinda like how you insisted that all I wanted was to see dead jews floating in the sea, RIGHT JILLIAN?

the word is "CAMP". Not "mansion". I can understand how your ESL-grade grasp on the language would produce this sort of error..

what boggles the mind is that you ignore hundreds of threads full of jew-hating trash and comment about one, semi-sarcastic post of mine.

:thup:

God forbid one of us make a similar comment about Jews. The USMB branch of the Jewish Internet Defense Force would signal a red alert and pump the perpetrator full of neg-rep within seconds. :lol:

_45373139_jidf.jpg

God forbids you to have even basic language skills, stoner.

the word is "CAMP". Not "mansion". I can understand how your ESL-grade grasp on the language would produce this sort of error..

Stoner, half of all billionaires in America are Jewish.
Jews live in mansions.

You are a poor loser who lives in a hovel, stoner.

Anti-Zionism. Your inability to distinguish between the two is your shortcoming, not mine.

Jews live in mansions.

You're aware that mentioning another person's family members is a violation of the rules, right? It sure would suck if someone decided to report one of these posts, especially since you've been banned before for doing the same thing... :eusa_whistle:

Jews live in mansions.

Again, the words are "Fraudulent Felons". Not "billionaires". I guess ELS classes in israel are just now what they used to be...

*sigh*

Anti-Zionism. Your inability to distinguish between the two is your shortcoming, not mine.

Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism, Muhammad.

Martin Luther King, Jr knew so, too...
When people criticize Zionists, they mean Jews. You are talking anti-Semitism.

Now, even you know, virgin chaser.

MLK was an expert on fidelity too!

:rofl:

now, quote a ******-hating Sam Clemmons next!

MLK was an expert on fidelity too!

now, quote a ******-hating Sam Clemmons next!

Not nice insulting Martin Luther King, Jr., stoner. You're a sociopath.

How are mom and dad doing, stoner?

I wonder if he said that while he was screwing one of his mistresses?

Try these on for size:

Mohandas K. Gandhi - "The Jews," 26 Nov 1938:
The cry for the national home for the Jews does not make much appeal to me. The sanction for it is sought in the Bible and the tenacity with which the Jews have hankered after return to Palestine. Why should they not, like other peoples of the earth, make that country their home where they are born and where they earn their livelihood?

Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs. What is going on in Palestine today cannot be justified by any moral code of conduct. The mandates have no sanction but that of the last war. Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home.

H. G. Wells, "The Future of the Jews," 1938:
In England, where there has been no social, political or economic discrimination against the Jews for several generations, there is a growing irritation at the killing and wounding of British soldiers and Arabs in pitched battles fought because of this Zionist idea. It seems to our common people an irrelevance, before the formidable issues they have to face on their own account. They are beginning to feel that if they are to be history ridden to the extent of restoring a Jewish state that was extinguished nearly two thousand years ago, they might just as well go back another thousand years and sacrifice their sons to restore the Canaanites and Philistines who possessed the land before the original Jewish conquest.

General George C. Marshall, speaking to President Truman, 1948:
"If you follow Clifford's advice (by recognizing Israel) and if I were to vote in the election, I would vote against you."

Malcolm X:
If the "religious" claim of the Zionists is true that they were to be led to the promised land by their messiah, and Israel's present occupation of Arab Palestine is the fulfillment of that prophesy: where is their messiah whom their prophets said would get the credit for leading them there? It was Ralph Bunche who "negotiated" the Zionists into possession of Occupied Palestine! Is Ralph Bunche the messiah of Zionism? If Ralph Bunche is not their messiah, and their messsiah has not yet come, then what are they doing in Palestine ahead of their messiah?

Did the Zionists have the legal or moral right to invade Arab Palestine, uproot its Arab citizens from their homes and seize all Arab property for themselves just based on the "religious" claim that their forefathers lived there thousands of years ago? Only a thousand years ago the Moors lived in Spain. Would this give the Moors of today the legal and moral right to invade the Iberian Peninsula, drive out its Spanish citizens, and then set up a new Moroccan nation ... where Spain used to be, as the European zionists have done to our Arab brothers and sisters in Palestine?...

In short the Zionist argument to justify Israel's present occupation of Arab Palestine has no intelligent or legal basis in history ... not even in their own religion. Where is their Messiah?

And to top it off, here's a gem from one of South Africa's foremost opponents of apartheid:
BBC News | AFRICA | Tutu condemns Israeli 'apartheid'

Malcolm X:
If the "religious" claim of the Zionists is true that they were to be led to the promised land by their messiah, and Israel's present occupation of Arab Palestine is the fulfillment of that prophesy: where is their messiah whom their prophets said would get the credit for leading them there? It was Ralph Bunche who "negotiated" the Zionists into possession of Occupied Palestine! Is Ralph Bunche the messiah of Zionism? If Ralph Bunche is not their messiah, and their messsiah has not yet come, then what are they doing in Palestine ahead of their messiah?

Did the Zionists have the legal or moral right to invade Arab Palestine, uproot its Arab citizens from their homes and seize all Arab property for themselves just based on the "religious" claim that their forefathers lived there thousands of years ago? Only a thousand years ago the Moors lived in Spain. Would this give the Moors of today the legal and moral right to invade the Iberian Peninsula, drive out its Spanish citizens, and then set up a new Moroccan nation ... where Spain used to be, as the European zionists have done to our Arab brothers and sisters in Palestine?...

In short the Zionist argument to justify Israel's present occupation of Arab Palestine has no intelligent or legal basis in history ... not even in their own religion. Where is their Messiah?

xayw41.jpg

Malcolm X meeting with officials of the Palestine Liberation Organization, 1964.

Malcolm X:

xayw41.jpg

Malcolm X meeting with officials of the Palestine Liberation Organization, 1964.

That would be Malcolm X the MUSLIM who criticized Israel. I'm shocked--SHOCKED! :lol:

Martin Luther King, Jr. was an avowed Zionist..
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/John-Lewis-Congressman-African-American-Biographies/dp/0766017680]Amazon.com: John Lewis: From Freedom Rider to Congressman (African-American Biographies) (9780766017689): Christine M. Hill: Books[/ame]

Thanks for the LOL, Muhammad. You da man. :clap2:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back