The West negotiates, Arabs plot

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
It’s comically tragic how the world has spent decades placating the “Palestinian” arab killers. While the West makes futile attempts at negotiations, “Palestinian” arab killers are plotting.

It borders on the insane that immigrant Arab/Moslem squatters and welfare cheats in a nonexistent state, with an invented refugee status (complete with their own huge personal UN welfare program) have managed to get what they want through the homicidal terror of islam’s jihad. And of course, they couldn't have done it without the support, tacit and overt, of the terror-enabling useful idiots of Western governments, Arab nations, and media who grant legitimacy to their inveterate hatred of Israel and their murder of Israelis. If Arafat can see this from whatever circle of hell he's in (probably the same one as Muhammad (swish), he must be downright proud.

“Palestinian” arab Terrorism

As Peace Talks Continue, Palestinian Terror Groups Prepare for Jihad :: Gatestone Institute

October 7, 2013

As the U.S.-sponsored peace talks between the Israeli government and the Palestinian Authority continue, Palestinian terror groups are preparing for jihad against Israel.

At the negotiations, the Palestinian Authority representatives are talking about the establishment of a Palestinian state along the pre-1967 lines, namely the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem.

But the voices coming out of the Gaza Strip's various terror groups are talking about preparations to "liberate all Palestine, from the river to the sea."

Well, that looks like it will be a fair and balanced article. And from the radical right wing/likud/zionist Gatestone no less.

I'm sure the goose steppers here will love it.

Well, that looks like it will be a fair and balanced article. And from the radical right wing/likud/zionist Gatestone no less.

You appear to be a spokes-drool for Fox news.

I didn't expect you to actually offer a comment addressing the salient points - it's just easier for those like you to do a drive by spam and slither away.

A rational, ethical person sees the hypocritical madness of how Israel is chastised and vilified for defending itself and asks, "What the heck is going on here?" You can find yourself questioning your fellow man's sanity or your own. Why does the PA and its murderous population get a free pass, while Israel is villanized, even as it gives and gives to them? How do Palestinian Arab Moslems get away with the ceaseless killing and destroying?

It's simple: Hating, killing, and destroying has always worked for “Palestinian” Arab terrorists. It's brought them everything they hoped for and more. The chronic Western appeasement and apologetics for their bad behavior, along with biased criticism of Israel has justified “Palestinian” Arab terror and provided incentive to carry out more.
Much like

Violence and terror
Glorifying terrorists and terror

Glorifying terrorists and terror | PMW

After demonizing Jews and Israelis, including citing Islamic sources that depict Jews negatively, and culminating with ongoing lies and libels that portray Jews as an immediate threat to Palestinian life and existence, the Palestinian Authority foment violence against Jews and Israelis, presenting it as legitimate and even heroic self-defense.

PA terror promotion takes many forms. Nationalistically, the PA actively elevates violence as a valid and heroic means to achieve political goals, while religiously, fighting and killing Jews has been presented repeatedly by PA religious and academic leaders as Allah’s will. On the social level, Palestinian leaders and society honor even the most loathsome of murderers portraying them as heroes and role models: Dalal Mughrabi, who led a bus hijacking in which 37 were killed, has schools, summer camps, and many other events and places baring her name to immortalize and glorify her and her terror attack.

What many Americans and Westerners don't quite grasp is that Israel has been the canary in the coal mine of Arab/Islamic terror all these years. Everyone shook their heads for a moment before flipping to the next channel whenever dead Israelis appeared on the news next to a bus blown open by another koran-crazed “Palestinian” arab and his fiery one-way ticket to Allahland. No one remembered the kids, Holocaust survivors—whole families even!—deliberately cut down by hateful people with the UN, the media, and university campuses worldwide behind them.

Freed Palestinian killers showered with cash, military promotions

Freed Palestinian killers showered with cash, military promotions | Fox News

Terror pays in the West Bank and Gaza, where killers recently freed by Israel under pressure from the U.S. are getting six-figure payments and military promotions from the Palestinian Authority.

Issa Abed Rabbo, the longest serving of some 104 Palestinian prisoners to be released, is getting the standard $50,000 the PA pays to freed terrorists, plus another $60,000 and the full cost of his upcoming wedding. Rabbo tied up and shot dead two Israeli Hebrew University students who were hiking near Jerusalem in 1984. Rabbo, now 49, was sentenced to life in prison, but became a hero to some Palestinians for no reason other than killing Revital Seri, 22, and Ron Levy, 23.

Alfalfa, providing absolutely nothing but jibberish since September 2013

What many Americans and Westerners don't quite grasp is that Israel has been the canary in the coal mine of Arab/Islamic terror all these years. Everyone shook their heads for a moment before flipping to the next channel whenever dead Israelis appeared on the news next to a bus blown open by another koran-crazed “Palestinian” arab and his fiery one-way ticket to Allahland. No one remembered the kids, Holocaust survivors—whole families even!—deliberately cut down by hateful people with the UN, the media, and university campuses worldwide behind them.

Freed Palestinian killers showered with cash, military promotions

Freed Palestinian killers showered with cash, military promotions | Fox News

Terror pays in the West Bank and Gaza, where killers recently freed by Israel under pressure from the U.S. are getting six-figure payments and military promotions from the Palestinian Authority.

Issa Abed Rabbo, the longest serving of some 104 Palestinian prisoners to be released, is getting the standard $50,000 the PA pays to freed terrorists, plus another $60,000 and the full cost of his upcoming wedding. Rabbo tied up and shot dead two Israeli Hebrew University students who were hiking near Jerusalem in 1984. Rabbo, now 49, was sentenced to life in prison, but became a hero to some Palestinians for no reason other than killing Revital Seri, 22, and Ron Levy, 23.

Only these evil monsters glorify their people who have murdered innocent Israelis. Some of the crimes of those recently released 'Palestinian' prisoners were shooting civilians, including children at close range, planting bombs in markets, buses, stabbing civilians. It makes me sick that Hamas and other Gazans treat them like heroes. It tells a lot about who the real evil people are.

I'm pointing out the source is severely compromised, a public service announcement.

I didn't expect you to actually offer a comment addressing the salient points - it's just easier for those like you to do a drive by spam and slither away.

A rational, ethical person sees the hypocritical madness of how Israel is chastised and vilified for defending itself and asks, "What the heck is going on here?" You can find yourself questioning your fellow man's sanity or your own. Why does the PA and its murderous population get a free pass, while Israel is villanized, even as it gives and gives to them? How do Palestinian Arab Moslems get away with the ceaseless killing and destroying?

It's simple: Hating, killing, and destroying has always worked for “Palestinian” Arab terrorists. It's brought them everything they hoped for and more. The chronic Western appeasement and apologetics for their bad behavior, along with biased criticism of Israel has justified “Palestinian” Arab terror and provided incentive to carry out more.
Much like

Violence and terror

After demonizing Jews and Israelis, including citing Islamic sources that depict Jews negatively, and culminating with ongoing lies and libels that portray Jews as an immediate threat to Palestinian life and existence, the Palestinian Authority foment violence against Jews and Israelis, presenting it as legitimate and even heroic self-defense.

PA terror promotion takes many forms. Nationalistically, the PA actively elevates violence as a valid and heroic means to achieve political goals, while religiously, fighting and killing Jews has been presented repeatedly by PA religious and academic leaders as Allah’s will. On the social level, Palestinian leaders and society honor even the most loathsome of murderers portraying them as heroes and role models: Dalal Mughrabi, who led a bus hijacking in which 37 were killed, has schools, summer camps, and many other events and places baring her name to immortalize and glorify her and her terror attack.

"I didn't expect you to actually offer a comment addressing the salient points"

Heheh, I didn't read it, I got this far and stopped...

After demonizing Jews and Israelis, including citing Islamic sources that depict Jews negatively, and culminating with ongoing lies and libels that portray Jews as an immediate threat to Palestinian life and existence,

Do you blame anyone for doing so?

A zionist quoting from Gatestone is a like a KKK quoting from "Christian Identity Today".

Much like

Violence and terror

"I didn't expect you to actually offer a comment addressing the salient points"

Heheh, I didn't read it, I got this far and stopped...

After demonizing Jews and Israelis, including citing Islamic sources that depict Jews negatively, and culminating with ongoing lies and libels that portray Jews as an immediate threat to Palestinian life and existence,

Do you blame anyone for doing so?

It's not a matter of placing blame, it's a matter of your limited ability to address the topic.

I'm pointing out the source is severely compromised, a public service announcement.

It's not compromised because it offends your tender sensibilities and leaves you dumbfounded.

Much like

Violence and terror

Israel was Established by violent Terrorists
palwatch.org is the blog of one person, Ilan Mazuz

Much like

Violence and terror

Israel was established by the UN.

So how cult-like is it that Islamic terrorists define heroes as those who commit suicide in the process of mass murder which they define as a holy act?

Much like

Violence and terror

Israel was established by the UN.

So how cult-like is it that Islamic terrorists define heroes as those who commit suicide in the process of mass murder which they define as a holy act?

The UN doesn't have the authority to create states and nations. UN Resolution 181 was a study in corruption, intimidation, threats and bribery.

It's so weird it involved jews and zionists...

Forum List

Back