Palestinian doctor living in Toronto who lost three daughters to the IDF wants peace between Israeli and Palestinians

That’s interesting. My fellow Christian. Do you believe in the trinity?

I’m not super religious. Catholicism guides me tho and I pray to see the crusader kingdom of Jerusalem Return maybe in 500 years. There was much more peace according to Muslim travelers of the time who visited the Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem.. like Ibn Jubair.

I respect Jews and Muslims. And look at what’s going on in the west. LGBT fanaticism, men going into women’s bathrooms. A high divorce rate. High crime rates. That’s not happening in many of the Islamic majority countries. That’s why a lot of people including many proud Christians are admiring the Muslims.
I don't admire Muslims as they follow a false god. And yes, I do know the Triune G-dhead is fact.

You really need to read the O.T. portion of the Bible.
It says that Abraham took Hagar as his wife.
Thus his son Ishmael wasn't a bastard.
Also, it says that both boys were equally given a blessing by their father and founded great nations.
When Abraham died both Issac and Ishmael together buried their father Abraham.
Sorry to disappoint, but the former slave Hagar was Abraham’s concubine and not granted the full status of wife. Issac was the proper firstborn son.

Genesis 16:3 - Was Hagar the wife of Abram or was she his concubine?

That’s interesting. My fellow Christian. Do you believe in the trinity?

I’m not super religious. Catholicism guides me tho and I pray to see the crusader kingdom of Jerusalem Return maybe in 500 years. There was much more peace according to Muslim travelers of the time who visited the Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem.. like Ibn Jubair.

I respect Jews and Muslims. And look at what’s going on in the west. LGBT fanaticism, men going into women’s bathrooms. A high divorce rate. High crime rates. That’s not happening in many of the Islamic majority countries. That’s why a lot of people including many proud Christians are admiring the Muslims.
Right now is not the proper talk about admiring Muslims. A group of them just slaughtered 1,300 innocent Jews is ways so horrific that journalists are breaking down in tears trying to report the news.

Now is the time to talk about what results when Muslims are taught to search behind every bush to find a Jew, and kill him.

Sorry to disappoint, but the former slave Hagar was Abraham’s concubine and not granted the full status of wife. Issac was the proper firstborn son.
Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

You bury your loved one in their own homeland.
Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:13 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

The Israeli's claim the land they now occupy the homeland of the Israelites while their great leaders were buried elsewhere; Israel, Isaac, Rebekah, Abraham, Leah and Sarah were not buried in the land we now call "Israel" but in a land called Canaan which was beyond the Jordan river.

Why is there such a disconnect from biblical history and the occupied land of today?

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland

Which Is Not the land falsely called “Israel” today

The truth will set you free
:)-

“ Right of Return “ which would eventually in time be annexed to the Palestinian State with a Jewish Minority What makes any Sane person think Israel would agree to the annihilation of their own Country ?
Forgot one thing; He demanded “ Right of Return “ for. All descendants which would add up to approximately 6,000,000 people . He to know it would be rejected and it was Olmert proposed Jerusalem become a International City where EVERYONE had religious rites and freedom; that was rejected also

Right now is not the proper talk about admiring Muslims. A group of them just slaughtered 1,300 innocent Jews is ways so horrific that journalists are breaking down in tears trying to report the news.

Now is the time to talk about what results when Muslims are taught to search behind every bush to find a Jew, and kill him.
It is proper talk. Every day individual Jews, Christians, and Muslims commit the most heinous crimes we can imagine…. There’s prisons in every country of the world.

The Israel Palestine conflict goes back decades, and to deny that Jews have killed innocent Muslims or vice versa is to deny reality …its engaging in politics.

Jewish rabbis have also abused the old testament and used it in the wrong way. Muslims have done the same thing with the Quran . Questions I’ve done the same thing with the Bible.

So everybody should praise the Palestinian Doctor Who’s three daughters were killed by the Israeli defense forces and in this recent conflict he had relatives killed by the Israeli defense forces.…yet he is the one calling for peace, and he is the one, even as a Muslim, admiring the teachings of Jesus.

You know I like you and we agree on many things. Have a wonderful day.

I thank them tremendously for it.
thank them for this------
Early in the morning the chief priests and elders planned to have Jesus executed.

Thirty pieces of silver was the price for which Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus, according to an account in the Gospel of Matthew 26:15 in the New Testament. Before the Last Supper, Judas is said to have gone to the chief priests and agreed to hand over Jesus in exchange for 30 silver coins, and to have attempted to return the money afterwards, filled with remorse.

Pilate explained the amnesty vote and asked: 'Do you want me to release 'the king of the Jews'?'

They shouted back: 'No, not him! Give us Barabbas!' Narrator explains Barrabas.

Pilate had Jesus flogged. Soldiers put a crown of thorns and purple robe on Jesus, hit his face and mocked him saying: 'Hail, king of the Jews!'

Pilate, outside, repeated his not guilty verdict and presented Jesus: 'Here is the man!'

Chief priests and officials shouted: 'Crucify! Crucify!' Pilate: 'Go ahead and crucify him. I myself find no guilt in him.' Jewish leaders: 'Our law says he must die because he claimed to be the Son of God.'

Pilate, afraid, interrogated Jesus inside. Jesus: 'You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.' Pilate tried to set Jesus free.

Jewish leaders [Rabbis]: 'If you let him go, you disobey Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar.'

Pilate brought out Jesus around noon, saying: 'Here is your king.' They shouted: 'Take him away, crucify him!'

Pilate: 'Shall I crucify your king?' Chief priests: 'We have no king but Caesar.'

Pilate handed Jesus over to them for crucifixion.

Early in the morning Jesus was taken to Pilate by the Jewish leaders, who refused to enter the praetorium to stay ceremonially clean for Passover.

Pilate came out and asked them why. They said only Pilate could apply the death penalty.

Pilate, inside: 'Are you the king of the Jews?' Jesus: 'My kingdom is not of this world, otherwise my servants would have fought to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders.'

Pilate: 'You are a king, then!' Jesus: 'You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.' Pilate: 'What is truth?'

Pilate, outside: 'I find no guilt in him.'

In the New Testament, the Sanhedrin trial of Jesus refers to the trial of Jesus before the Sanhedrin (a Jewish judicial body) (NOTE: the Jewish leaders were Rabbis) following his arrest in Jerusalem and prior to the trial before Pontius Pilate.

Jesus is generally quiet, does not mount a defense, and rarely responds to the accusations, and is found guilty of various offenses: violating the Sabbath law (by healing on the Sabbath), threatening to destroy the Jewish Temple, practicing sorcery, exorcising people by the power of demons, and claiming to be the Messiah. He is then taken to Pontius Pilate, the governor of Roman Judaea, to be tried for claiming to be the King of the Jews.

Sanhedrin trial of Jesus - Wikipedia

thank them for this------
Early in the morning the chief priests and elders planned to have Jesus executed.

Thirty pieces of silver was the price for which Judas Iscariot betrayed Jesus, according to an account in the Gospel of Matthew 26:15 in the New Testament. Before the Last Supper, Judas is said to have gone to the chief priests and agreed to hand over Jesus in exchange for 30 silver coins, and to have attempted to return the money afterwards, filled with remorse.

Pilate explained the amnesty vote and asked: 'Do you want me to release 'the king of the Jews'?'

They shouted back: 'No, not him! Give us Barabbas!' Narrator explains Barrabas.

Pilate had Jesus flogged. Soldiers put a crown of thorns and purple robe on Jesus, hit his face and mocked him saying: 'Hail, king of the Jews!'

Pilate, outside, repeated his not guilty verdict and presented Jesus: 'Here is the man!'

Chief priests and officials shouted: 'Crucify! Crucify!' Pilate: 'Go ahead and crucify him. I myself find no guilt in him.' Jewish leaders: 'Our law says he must die because he claimed to be the Son of God.'

Pilate, afraid, interrogated Jesus inside. Jesus: 'You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.' Pilate tried to set Jesus free.

Jewish leaders [Rabbis]: 'If you let him go, you disobey Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar.'

Pilate brought out Jesus around noon, saying: 'Here is your king.' They shouted: 'Take him away, crucify him!'

Pilate: 'Shall I crucify your king?' Chief priests: 'We have no king but Caesar.'

Pilate handed Jesus over to them for crucifixion.

Early in the morning Jesus was taken to Pilate by the Jewish leaders, who refused to enter the praetorium to stay ceremonially clean for Passover.

Pilate came out and asked them why. They said only Pilate could apply the death penalty.

Pilate, inside: 'Are you the king of the Jews?' Jesus: 'My kingdom is not of this world, otherwise my servants would have fought to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders.'

Pilate: 'You are a king, then!' Jesus: 'You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.' Pilate: 'What is truth?'

Pilate, outside: 'I find no guilt in him.'

In the New Testament, the Sanhedrin trial of Jesus refers to the trial of Jesus before the Sanhedrin (a Jewish judicial body) (NOTE: the Jewish leaders were Rabbis) following his arrest in Jerusalem and prior to the trial before Pontius Pilate.

Jesus is generally quiet, does not mount a defense, and rarely responds to the accusations, and is found guilty of various offenses: violating the Sabbath law (by healing on the Sabbath), threatening to destroy the Jewish Temple, practicing sorcery, exorcising people by the power of demons, and claiming to be the Messiah. He is then taken to Pontius Pilate, the governor of Roman Judaea, to be tried for claiming to be the King of the Jews.

Sanhedrin trial of Jesus - Wikipedia
Fantastic.

It is proper talk. Every day individual Jews, Christians, and Muslims commit the most heinous crimes we can imagine…. There’s prisons in every country of the world.

The Israel Palestine conflict goes back decades, and to deny that Jews have killed innocent Muslims or vice versa is to deny reality …its engaging in politics.

Jewish rabbis have also abused the old testament and used it in the wrong way. Muslims have done the same thing with the Quran . Questions I’ve done the same thing with the Bible.

So everybody should praise the Palestinian Doctor Who’s three daughters were killed by the Israeli defense forces and in this recent conflict he had relatives killed by the Israeli defense forces.…yet he is the one calling for peace, and he is the one, even as a Muslim, admiring the teachings of Jesus.

There is no parallel between what the Muslims did to Jews last week, and how Jews treat Muslims. The pograms the Muslim terrorists held was pure evil. Tell me when Jews ever went house to house, looking for Muslims, and sawing off the heads of infants?

Thousands of Arabs serve in the IDF and Israeli government.

How many Jews in the Pal government?

I just saw this Palestinian doctor from Gaza who is living in Toronto interviewed on Al Jazeera live. You can check the feed out now.

The interview happened around 5:40 PM Eastern time.

It was remarkable. This was a Doctor Who lost his three daughters killed by the IDF in 2009. And he has lost quite a few family members in the recent conflict going on now.

The doctor also worked in Israel where he treated Jewish patients.

America’s role should be urging peace because there’s actually many people in Israel Palestine, who want peace and want to live together. And there’s bad people on both sides that must be opposed.

The Palestinian doctor really motivated me… this Muslim man said to remember the words of Jesus the truth will set you free.

Be nice to know why the IDF killed them (if that really happened).

Did they attack something or did the IDF wake up one morning and say "I feel like killing 3 girls today" ?

The MUSLIM doesn’t believe Israel has the Right to Exist . Consider the source.
He's an otherwise good man, but this only proves that the best of the people in Gaza support the actions of their leadership. That's never gonna change. They are taught lies and victimhood from birth.

Forum List

Back