Palestinian doctor living in Toronto who lost three daughters to the IDF wants peace between Israeli and Palestinians

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I just saw this Palestinian doctor from Gaza who is living in Toronto interviewed on Al Jazeera live. You can check the feed out now.

The interview happened around 5:40 PM Eastern time.

It was remarkable. This was a Doctor Who lost his three daughters killed by the IDF in 2009. And he has lost quite a few family members in the recent conflict going on now.

The doctor also worked in Israel where he treated Jewish patients.

America’s role should be urging peace because there’s actually many people in Israel Palestine, who want peace and want to live together. And there’s bad people on both sides that must be opposed.

The Palestinian doctor really motivated me… this Muslim man said to remember the words of Jesus the truth will set you free.

I just saw this Palestinian doctor from Gaza who is living in Toronto interviewed on Al Jazeera live. You can check the feed out now.

It was remarkable. This was a Doctor Who lost his three daughters killed by the IDF in 2009. And he has lost quite a few family members in the recent conflict going on now.

America’s role should be urging peace because there’s actually many people in Israel Palestine, who want peace and want to live together. And there’s bad people on both sides that must be opposed.

The Palestinian doctor really motivated me… this Muslim man said to remember the words of Jesus the truth will set you free.

Good news! As soon as he can organize a coherent Palestinian leadership that can credibly offer peace to Israel, negotiations can begin.

Good news! As soon as he can organize a coherent Palestinian leadership that can credibly offer peace to Israel, negotiations can begin.
Why, the IDF will murder who ever it is, cause this is all they know, murder and murder some more.
The IDF used it sniper teams to murder dozens of Palestinian children.
Murder is all they know.
:)-

Why, the IDF will murder who ever it is, cause this is all they know, murder and murder some more.
The IDF used it sniper teams to murder dozens of Palestinian children.
Murder is all they know.
^^^ Can you believe this guy, after Jews experienced their worst massacre since the Holocaust?

Never a word of criticism for the Islamic terrrorists, or the Palestinians who teach their children to kill Jews?

Can you believe this guy, after Jews experienced their worst massacre since the Holocaust?
no, not even close
Never a word of criticism for the Islamic terrrorists, or the Palestinians who teach their children to kill Jews?
The Palestinian's are not terrorist, they are freedom fighters.
And they are not Jews, they are murdering Israeli's
there is a difference

They are Islamic terrorists, you Jew hater.
Israelis are the real terrorists while the Palestinians are freedom fighters.

I do not hate Jews, period.

I do find the IDF to be murderers, the scum of the earth, foul stinking critters that can only be treated with---
1697329305235.png

It’s too bad Pals can’t even say they’ll live in peace.

Incorrect.
Israel offered "most" of what the Palestinians wanted.
But refused to even negotiate on the concessions that would have sealed the deal for a lasting peace.
Please tell us what the Palestinians put forth to “ negotiate “ that Israel rejected There will be no response. 🥱

Forum List

Back