Palestinian doctor living in Toronto who lost three daughters to the IDF wants peace between Israeli and Palestinians

Zionist Jews steal the Palestinians land.
Then claim they had to do it for security reason.
Been playing that game for decades.
As they keep driving the Palestinian people into smaller and smaller areas for increased security.
You mean the “ Palestinian land” before 1967. ?? 😂 🤡

Please tell us what the Palestinians put forth to “ negotiate “ that Israel rejected There will be no response.
Palestinian peoples "Right to Return" was a big one.
A Jew from anywhere in the world can go to Israel and instantly be welcomed in and given citizenship.
But Israel which controls all the borders.
Refuses to let even the Palestinian people who used to live there before being driven out, return to their lands, homes, and relatives.

A Jew from anywhere in the world can go to Israel and instantly be welcomed in and given citizenship.
Refuses to let even the Palestinian people who used to live there before being driven out, return to their lands, homes, and relatives.
Jews are Palestinians.
So says the Roman Empire that named them in the first century AD.

I just saw this Palestinian doctor from Gaza who is living in Toronto interviewed on Al Jazeera live. You can check the feed out now.

The interview happened around 5:40 PM Eastern time.

It was remarkable. This was a Doctor Who lost his three daughters killed by the IDF in 2009. And he has lost quite a few family members in the recent conflict going on now.

The doctor also worked in Israel where he treated Jewish patients.

America’s role should be urging peace because there’s actually many people in Israel Palestine, who want peace and want to live together. And there’s bad people on both sides that must be opposed.

The Palestinian doctor really motivated me… this Muslim man said to remember the words of Jesus the truth will set you free.

If that thought gives the good Doctor comfort......who are we to judge him.

As long as he feels he is acting according to his conscience, good for him.

There will never be peace in the ME until the King of Kings returns to reclaim what is rightfully His, and that is all of Creation redeemed through the blood of His Son. This feud, and that's exactly what it is, stems all the way from Abraham's sons Isaac, who is his proper firstborn through his wife, Sarah, and Ishmael, the bastard son conceived through Hagar, Sarah's handmaid. This is the real reason why Arabs will never be at peace with Jews (and to some extent, Christians either) as G-d's blessing was extended ONLY to the descendants of Isaac.

“ Right of Return “ which would eventually in time be annexed to the Palestinian State with a Jewish Minority What makes any Sane person think Israel would agree to the annihilation of their own Country ?

There will never be peace in the ME until the King of Kings returns to reclaim what is rightfully His, and that is all of Creation redeemed through the blood of His Son. This feud, and that's exactly what it is, stems all the way from Abraham's sons Isaac, who is his proper firstborn through his wife, Sarah, and Ishmael, the bastard son conceived through Hagar, Sarah's handmaid. This is the real reason why Arabs will never be at peace with Jews (and to some extent, Christians either) as G-d's blessing was extended ONLY to the descendants of Isaac.
There’s millions of Arab Jews.

Lebanon is a country that 50% Christian 50% Muslim.

In the 1980s the vice president of Iraq was a Catholic

Are you Christian?

Hope your doing well

This feud, and that's exactly what it is, stems all the way from Abraham's sons Isaac, who is his proper firstborn through his wife, Sarah, and Ishmael, the bastard son conceived through Hagar, Sarah's handmaid.
You really need to read the O.T. portion of the Bible.
It says that Abraham took Hagar as his wife.
Thus his son Ishmael wasn't a bastard.
Also, it says that both boys were equally given a blessing by their father and founded great nations.
When Abraham died both Issac and Ishmael together buried their father Abraham.

I am a Born Again, Heaven Bound Evangelical Believer. The problem still lies that Islam is a false religion founded on the heresies of Muhammed.
That’s interesting. My fellow Christian. Do you believe in the trinity?

I’m not super religious. Catholicism guides me tho and I pray to see the crusader kingdom of Jerusalem Return maybe in 500 years. There was much more peace according to Muslim travelers of the time who visited the Catholic kingdom of Jerusalem.. like Ibn Jubair.

I respect Jews and Muslims. And look at what’s going on in the west. LGBT fanaticism, men going into women’s bathrooms. A high divorce rate. High crime rates. That’s not happening in many of the Islamic majority countries. That’s why a lot of people including many proud Christians are admiring the Muslims.

You really need to read the O.T. portion of the Bible.
It says that Abraham took Hagar as his wife.
Thus his son Ishmael wasn't a bastard.
Also, it says that both boys were equally given a blessing by their father and founded great nations.
When Abraham died both Issac and Ishmael together buried their father Abraham.
Wrong! The Messianic line was through Isaac and his descendants.

Forum List

Back