Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hossfly; the BBC has recently screened a dramatisation of the spy thriller, "The Little Drummer Girl". Showing in the US too, I think.

A terrorist training camp in Lebanon was enacted. I wonder if that still goes on today.
I would bet on it. There are terrorist training camps in the US too.

How do they escape detection?

Hossfly; the BBC has recently screened a dramatisation of the spy thriller, "The Little Drummer Girl". Showing in the US too, I think.

A terrorist training camp in Lebanon was enacted. I wonder if that still goes on today.

I read the other day about a terror stronghold, I think somewhere in New York, that was raided. The police knew about the place but never had reason to check it. People always heard shooting and explosions but they weren't threatened by anyone. Then one of the members went into town and tried to rob a gun store of weapons and ammo. That gave the police reason to get a warrant. They busted a lot of people but I haven't heard much about it. I'll try to find the article which I may have deleted. Maybe someone here has some info about the case..

I read the other day about a terror stronghold, I think somewhere in New York, that was raided. The police knew about the place but never had reason to check it. People always heard shooting and explosions but they weren't threatened by anyone. Then one of the members went into town and tried to rob a gun store of weapons and ammo. That gave the police reason to get a warrant. They busted a lot of people but I haven't heard much about it. I'll try to find the article which I may have deleted. Maybe someone here has some info about the case..

The German police foil several terror plots a month. They're very good at it.

Growing Voices Among Palestinians Calling for a Single Democratic Secular State

46486209_2252062081479914_5059920109791870976_o.jpg

• It is supposedly fine for Mahmoud Abbas and his officials to condemn Hamas on a daily basis. It is supposedly not fine, however, for the US administration to condemn Hamas for its terrorist attacks against Israel.

• "The proposed [unseen] US resolution is harmful to the Palestinians' right of resistance." — Emad Omar, Palestinian political analyst.

• This is obviously a short-lived honeymoon that will end the day after the UN General Assembly vote on the anti-Hamas resolution. The morning after the vote, Abbas will wake up to the realization that Hamas was a strange bedfellow indeed.
Palestinians: No Difference Between Hamas and Fatah

2018 Palestine Center Annual Conference: Keynote Lecture by Dr. Riyad H. Mansour

Those angry retrogrades within the competing mini-caliphates are still at each other’s throats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back