Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
To General P F Tinmore

Your troops in Palestine need to check every tunnel from Gaza and Lebanon before going shopping in Israel. The IDF has another trick up their sleeve. Watch the 0:53 video in the link.

IDF camera bomb explodes in face of Hezbollah terrorist in Terror Tunnel

The IDF surprised this Hezbollah operative before he could surprise Israeli civilians. Take a look at what the IDF caught on camera from inside a terror tunnel dug from Lebanon into Israel.

The IDF official in the video explains how a camera was booby-trapped with a small bomb and it blew up when the Hezbollah operative approached. The Hezbollah now know that we have infiltrated their underground terror tunnels and we will destroy them, destroying their underground strategic plan to attack Israel.

Israel and the IDF understand that the next big war is a two-front war against Iran. Iran has developed a strong front on Israel’s Northern border in Lebanon with their Hezbollah proxy as well as a strong front on Israel’s Southern border in Gaza with their Hamas proxy. Israel has destroyed the terror attack tunnels from Gaza and now we are destroying the terror attack tunnels from Lebanon.

To General P F Tinmore

Your troops in Palestine need to check every tunnel from Gaza and Lebanon before going shopping in Israel. The IDF has another trick up their sleeve. Watch the 0:53 video in the link.

The IDF surprised this Hezbollah operative before he could surprise Israeli civilians. Take a look at what the IDF caught on camera from inside a terror tunnel dug from Lebanon into Israel.

The IDF official in the video explains how a camera was booby-trapped with a small bomb and it blew up when the Hezbollah operative approached. The Hezbollah now know that we have infiltrated their underground terror tunnels and we will destroy them, destroying their underground strategic plan to attack Israel.

Israel and the IDF understand that the next big war is a two-front war against Iran. Iran has developed a strong front on Israel’s Northern border in Lebanon with their Hezbollah proxy as well as a strong front on Israel’s Southern border in Gaza with their Hamas proxy. Israel has destroyed the terror attack tunnels from Gaza and now we are destroying the terror attack tunnels from Lebanon.

I watched a TV programme on that Hezbollah enclave in southern Lebanon. There's a checkpoint just to get in there.

And to think I wanted to visit Beirut.

No way, now.

To General P F Tinmore

I watched a TV programme on that Hezbollah enclave in southern Lebanon. There's a checkpoint just to get in there.

No way, now.

I was in Beirut during the Lebanese Crisis in August-September 1958 with Operation Blue Bat. We occupied the port and the Beirut Int'l Airport while the Lebanese Army whupped the bad guys. Beirut is a beautiful city and I was impressed by the people. Of course the bad guys finally won while we were involved with Vietnam.

To General P F Tinmore

No way, now.

I was in Beirut during the Lebanese Crisis in August-September 1958 with Operation Blue Bat. We occupied the port and the Beirut Int'l Airport while the Lebanese Army whupped the bad guys. Beirut is a beautiful city and I was impressed by the people. Of course the bad guys finally won while we were involved with Vietnam.

I heard it was a beautiful city. The jewel of the Middle East.

To General P F Tinmore

No way, now.

Yes . It is called "Paris of the Middle East."

To General P F Tinmore

No way, now.

It *was* called that.

Beirut stopped being that come the 70s and the demographic shifts.

To General P F Tinmore

No way, now.

It *was* called that.

Beirut stopped being that come the 70s and the demographic shifts.
Indeed, there has been a lot of foreign intervention.

Is it any safer where I live now?

Each time I walk out the door, concrete road blocks and security guys at every entrance to the Christmas market.

At night, armed police, German and American, patrol the area.

Last edited:
Hossfly; the BBC has recently screened a dramatisation of the spy thriller, "The Little Drummer Girl". Showing in the US too, I think.

A terrorist training camp in Lebanon was enacted. I wonder if that still goes on today.

Hossfly; the BBC has recently screened a dramatisation of the spy thriller, "The Little Drummer Girl". Showing in the US too, I think.

A terrorist training camp in Lebanon was enacted. I wonder if that still goes on today.
I would bet on it. There are terrorist training camps in the US too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back