Palest. war on kindgartens - Qassam missiles

The occupation.
(aiming specifically at) kids are "occupation"

Aiming at kids even in the midst of an ongoing battle is terrorism for the civilized----to tinnie it is legal if muslims do it

For some reason the actual nature of the "resistence to the occupation" as tinnie calls it-------has not been named-----it was named in the past as a WAR OF ATTRITION-------the attrition <<<< refers to ---breaking the israelis down by murdering their children-------I call it the TINNIE's DEFINITION OF NOBILITY -------the idea is that when lots of jewish kids lie dead in the gutter-----in israel or ever in other parts of the world-------the jews surrender that is why islamic terrorists even in the USA like to shoot jewish kids

this kind of warfare is not new-------it accounts for the GLORIOUS ISLAMIC AGE OF CONQUEST and is used in many places in the world------including Lebanon
----Indonesia, Kenya, various african countries Phillipines India etc etc etc TINNIE LOVES IT

Load of crap, irosie.

I never said any of that.

(aiming specifically at) kids are "occupation"

Aiming at kids even in the midst of an ongoing battle is terrorism for the civilized----to tinnie it is legal if muslims do it

For some reason the actual nature of the "resistence to the occupation" as tinnie calls it-------has not been named-----it was named in the past as a WAR OF ATTRITION-------the attrition <<<< refers to ---breaking the israelis down by murdering their children-------I call it the TINNIE's DEFINITION OF NOBILITY -------the idea is that when lots of jewish kids lie dead in the gutter-----in israel or ever in other parts of the world-------the jews surrender that is why islamic terrorists even in the USA like to shoot jewish kids

this kind of warfare is not new-------it accounts for the GLORIOUS ISLAMIC AGE OF CONQUEST and is used in many places in the world------including Lebanon
----Indonesia, Kenya, various african countries Phillipines India etc etc etc TINNIE LOVES IT

Load of crap, irosie.

I never said any of that.

She's projecting. :cool:

So tinmore, what "occupation" were they so-called "resisting" in 1929, 1936-9, 1947...?

So tinmore, what "occupation" were they so-called "resisting" in 1929, 1936-9, 1947...?

You have to ask?

Yes----it was a reasonable question can you answer it?
and can you attribute every islamic massacre of jews for the
past 1400 years to THE OCCUPATION because
-----"well they knew that the jews wanted
Jerusalem ------even before they ever heard of jerusalem
because allah told muhummad?" See---I am familiar
your islamo nazi logic--------muslims told me all about it
decades ago

How long do you people out there think we will have to wait before Tinnie answers the questions put to him-----regarding his statement that shooting into kindergartens is a method useful in "occupation" resistence ? and mine regarding the justifications for 1400 years of JUSTIFIED POGROMS?

How long do you people out there think we will have to wait before Tinnie answers the questions put to him-----regarding his statement that shooting into kindergartens is a method useful in "occupation" resistence ? and mine regarding the justifications for 1400 years of JUSTIFIED POGROMS?

rosie, you know I'm on your side but Tinny is kinda young from what I believe, and he might have a job and a life. I'm sure he'll answer you when he can.

Is Tinnmore online?
Tinmore is online 24/7. You see, there are at least 3 people working shifts on this board and if you ask Tinny something, after shift change the next Tinny on duty probably hasn't caught up with the thread content.It's an old ruse by the Hamas crowd. Got it now?

The Palestinians were resisting the Zionists stated goal of taking over Palestine. This goal was confirmed when the British landed with the Balfour declaration in its pocket.

So anything after that time was strictly defensive on the Palestinian's part.

Last edited:
Tinnie AGAIN emphasizes his belief that jews have no right to own land in the middle east-----including jews from communities that had been living in lands LATER invaded by dogs from arabia ---FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS and even including the jewish community of Jerusalem that had residence there (though dwindled by the pogroms tinnie supports) for more than two thousand years.

Tinnie AGAIN emphasizes his belief that jews have no right to own land in the middle east-----including jews from communities that had been living in lands LATER invaded by dogs from arabia ---FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS and even including the jewish community of Jerusalem that had residence there (though dwindled by the pogroms tinnie supports) for more than two thousand years.

Tinnie AGAIN emphasizes his belief that jews have no right to own land in the middle east-----

Load of crap, irosie. I never said that.

Tinnie AGAIN emphasizes his belief that jews have no right to own land in the middle east-----

Load of crap, irosie. I never said that.

In fact you did-----you ascribed the fact that arabs comitted massacres upon land owning
jews------the issue of Zionism ----during the time that the entire zionist program consisted of PURCHASING LAND in palestine ---- In fact several of your fellow idiots have stated CATEGORICALLY that in the ---the late 1800s and early 1900s JEWS MIGRATED TO PALESTINE---- "HEAVILY ARMED SO THEY COULD MURDER ARABS" which is kinda funny-----since jews from BOTH EUROPE----and "ARAB COUNTRIES" had been barred from so much as touching a gun for centuries and even in places in europe where such laws became----ignored---THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY NEVER HAD ISLAMO NAZIS ARE SO IGNORANT "heavily armed" Hebron------had ----as its entire arsenal-----one pistol you nauseate me

in the early 1900s persons of your ilk -----HANGED BLACKS FROM LAMP POST in New York City----------because "too many blacks were migrating up from the south"
there is more-------jews were also at fault for employing them

The massacre at Hebron which you JUSTIFY happened because TOO MANY JEWS WERE MOVING IN AND BUYING LAND---------as you did note

Forum List

Back