Pakistani academic: Islam and Christianity both preach peace and tolerance

The Christians are calling them criminals-------they are not lauding them as HEROES as you laud YOUR
MUJAHADEEN IN JANNAH

You are nuts. Off your rocker. I am not a Muslim. I laud no killers. Neither do the Muslims I know, and I've known many. You bozos cherry-pick the Qu'ran the same way you cherry-pick the Christian Bible.
Most of ISIS terrorists attacks are carried out against Muslims, like the murders of 41 people at a Shia cultural center in Kabul yesterday, and the killing of over 300 worshipers in an Egyptian mosque a few weeks ago. I discussed the latter with a Muslim employee at my bank. He explained to me that the people who do these things are considered non-Muslims because they have renounced the faith.

Oh please. You should have asked him why he and other Muslims don't do something about the terrorist who practice the religion of Islam.

Sunni'[s and Shia's have been killing themselves for centuries. To bad they don't kill themselves off.

So WTF are they supposed to do? Waive a magic wand? Exactly what have people calling themselves Christians done against people who practice terrorism in the name of their religion?

How bout turning them in to the authorities??

Oh wait. I forgot. The authorities wouldn't care. Oh and they can stop supporting them, giving them aid and places to live and hide.

You are one clueless idiot.

How is anyone supposed to know what someone in their congregation is doing? Do you know who in your church congregation is building bombs in the basement? Which person who has committed a terrorist attack has been given aid and a place to live and hide by people who actually knew what they were up to?

Oh believe me they are aware. Its only idiots like you who think Islam is the religion of peace.

You are nuts. Off your rocker. I am not a Muslim. I laud no killers. Neither do the Muslims I know, and I've known many. You bozos cherry-pick the Qu'ran the same way you cherry-pick the Christian Bible.
Oh believe me they are aware. Its only idiots like you who think Islam is the religion of peace.

See no reason to cherry-pick the Christian Bible, but as for that "serve the Pope or die" Christian Nation lynching enforcement where beggars can't be choosers since a supreme swastika up Uranus court upheld 6,000,000 murdered in the Holocaust served God being the business of Nazism or thieving US Constitution, old testament & old glory arsonists or the mass murder of native American Indians by the Catholic Church in what is now Florida hundreds of years ago is no different from 9/11 mass murders & a subsequent patriot act of Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality megalomaniacal super egos.

This is getting way past stupid. Frankly, none of the three Abrahamic religions, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, has a history of being a "religion of peace." All three have shown that they are not necessarily religions of peace. All three have their F##k-ups.
Just don't start anything with an entire world religion. Don't try to get the U.S. government to start something with an entire world religion. Don't try to get the U.S. military to fight some sort of religious war just because some in the more ignorant brands of Christianity seem to think that these are the "end times" and fighting with Muslims will lead to their sick version of Jesus returning.

At no point did I suggest that the USA make war on muslims----
for being MUSLIM--------you are a filthy liar.

If you are not one of those idiots like Hagee and the "end times" types, and you don't want war, just what the hell is it that you DO want?

The waste of time is that "man is God" homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islam Christiananality pedophile mentality with immaculate drug conceptions to be a self anointed Muhammad-Aisha child predator; which Nazi Germany & Christianity still seems to have a multitude of Star Bellied Sneeches super egos in that "serve the Pope or die" Dalek tautology

Forum List

Back