Pakistan marriage 4 and 7 years old!

I am going to make Halloween cupcakes tonight. They are vanilla with chocolate icing, and orange and black sprinkles on top.

It's a controversial move, but I'm ready..........
well, i was playin on the whole red state/blue state BS
since the news media swapped them back and forth every election cycle before 2000

LOL

well, i was playin on the whole red state/blue state BS
since the news media swapped them back and forth every election cycle before 2000

LOL

Sorry, a little distracted tonight lol.

Yeah, red, blue, blah blah blah....

Lib, Con, blah blah blah.....

Polls, Poles, blah blah blah.............

Your mama, Obama blah blah blah..........

Who ISN'T sick of it!

Think I'll eat some candy.

Just say it's awful-----no one plans on doing a thing about it anyway.
and its not like arranged marriages have not been done in other cultures
yes, to us it seems like a sick situation, but something tells me we dont have the full story on this, and may not ever have it

THe full story is that it's a widely-practiced and accepted practice. Just as honor-slayings and female genitalia mutilation.

Sorry, a little distracted tonight lol.

Yeah, red, blue, blah blah blah....

Lib, Con, blah blah blah.....

Polls, Poles, blah blah blah.............

Your mama, Obama blah blah blah..........

Who ISN'T sick of it!

Think I'll eat some candy.

<snickers>

just had one, good stuff.

Arranged marriages are pretty common all over the world. These kids wouldn't have begun living together for another ten years or so. If it's against the law it's against the law, though.

Arranged marriages are pretty common all over the world. These kids wouldn't have begun living together for another ten years or so. If it's against the law it's against the law, though.

What do they get them as wedding gifts that young, some Leggos, GI Joes and a Easy Bake Oven?

and so many libs say conservatives are culturally unaware

from THIS thread i would say that crosses political lines

The New York Post? That's New York's version of the National Inquirer, only worse!

The New York Post is the 13th-oldest newspaper published in the United States and generally acknowledged as the oldest to have been published continually as a daily, although -- like most other papers -- its publication has been interrupted by labor actions.[3] Since 1993, it has been owned by Australian-born billionaire Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation, which previously had owned it from 1976 to 1988, and is one of the 10 largest newspapers in the United States..

There ya go..............:eusa_whistle:

New York Post - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sometimes we see the NY Post laying around in a take out Chinese food place or on the diner counter. It's the most ridiculous sensationalist paper out there. Its all Hollywood stars, scantily clad women, "my mother was a wolf man" stories.....

when was the last time any of you actually SAW the New York Post?

Sometimes we see the NY Post laying around in a take out Chinese food place or on the diner counter. It's the most ridiculous sensationalist paper out there. Its all Hollywood stars, scantily clad women, "my mother was a wolf man" stories.....

when was the last time any of you actually SAW the New York Post?

Gigi, I'm with you on the NYPost being yellow journalism!

* Isn't it owned by the same guy who owns FOX News?

Forum List

Back