Pakistan Engaged In Grave Ceasefire Violation

Against isis Iraq is fighting , I mean that muslims are fighting against them because they are not considered Muslims .
What is your point about isis?

The government of Iraq is ---in general ALAWITE-----you know alawite----
they are something like SHIITE----strongly allied with Iran-----they are the people
that SUNNI muslims say -----THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS----and shoot them in the head in Pakistan. The very first muslim I knew VERY WELL-----was a Shiite from INDIA----his family had been smart enough to stay out SUNNI PAKISTAN in 1948.

but you need not know history-----remember 1948-----well---you probably did not
learn about it

Muhgal empire was taken over by british because the muhgals were more intrested in comfort than making their country strong . Am I wrong about this ?
Pakistan history yea I know about it all . Not in my course but by listening to people . Came into existance in 1947 by Quad E Azam. Bangladesh got separated mainly because of political issue . Know about 9/11 Osama bin Ladin stuff.

oh yes I see what you are saying. My belief on this is that both are muslims . and what they are doing is wrong .
but who shoots them in Pakistan ? I never heard of any . :| maybe in past before I was born but not now .
Here in Pakistan its not like everyone is armed or there is fighting on streets. but yea there are sucide attacks bomb blasts by ttp . but now blasts have been reduced because of the operation against ttp.

Muhgal empire was taken over by british because the muhgals were more intrested in comfort than making their country strong . Am I wrong about this ?
Pakistan history yea I know about it all . Not in my course but by listening to people . Came into existance in 1947 by Quad E Azam. Bangladesh got separated mainly because of political issue . Know about 9/11 Osama bin Ladin stuff.

see? you do learn the Pakistani version of history-----I learned it too---from
Pakistanis. I learned about the history of India---from Indians I even learned
about BANGLADESH from both Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. I learned about
BAGHDAD-----from Iraqis------not all of them were muslims ---I learned three different versions------ the muslim version, the jewish version and the christian version. We have lots of Christian Iraqis in my city. You want to tell me the current Pakistani version of 9-11-01? I am eager to know

oh yes I see what you are saying. My belief on this is that both are muslims . and what they are doing is wrong .
but who shoots them in Pakistan ? I never heard of any . :| maybe in past before I was born but not now .
Here in Pakistan its not like everyone is armed or there is fighting on streets. but yea there are sucide attacks bomb blasts by ttp . but now blasts have been reduced because of the operation against ttp.

you never heard of any? even I have heard of them----Shiites killed in Pakistan.
---you do not know any adults who could tell you about it?. TTP people are simply MUSLIMS You have something against muslims? All they want is
a STANDARD SHARIAH SOCIETY You have something against SHARIAH?

In short Osama bin ladin group al queda hijacked planes and crashed it into world trade center in america . since then Americans were trying to find him . Drone attacks in Pakistan , do you know how many innocent families those drone bombing killed ? :|
I have personally seen those families so I have no doubt in it .

Yes there are some killings of shia sunni . but both are at fault . These are not massive group just some muslims of different sects .
TTP is not muslim you can come and ask any muslim here you will get the same reply they are called khwarij not muslims .
and one thing more

this is Indian national security adviser he clearly mentions that he is using deobandi as ttp .

In short Osama bin ladin group al queda hijacked planes and crashed it into world trade center in america . since then Americans were trying to find him . Drone attacks in Pakistan , do you know how many innocent families those drone bombing killed ? :|
I have personally seen those families so I have no doubt in it .

I don't know how many people have been killed by drones I do know that Pakistan hid OSAMA-----and I know that Pakistanis in the USA have committed
terrorist actions ------I also know what Pakistanis learn in school------even the medical students. In fact, especially the medical students. The situation is
very unfortunate. A Pakistani in the USA threatened to kill my husband based
on that which he LEARNED in Pakistan

I told you they are khwarij every sign fits them so stop saying they are muslims they are just using the tag Muslim .
Each and every ttp taliban killed is deobandi and deoband is an type of school in India and the video I have posted you can clearly hear what he says about deobandis India is using deobandi . They have Indian wepons .

Learned in Pakistan?

Well I am telling you , that you are wrong I don't know past but now you must come and visit Pakistan you will see that I am right .

I told you they are khwarij every sign fits them so stop saying they are muslims they are just using the tag Muslim .
Each and every ttp taliban killed is deobandi and deoband is an type of school in India and the video I have posted you can clearly hear what he says about deobandis India is using deobandi . They have Indian wepons .

yes----OF COURSE-------INDIA did it. India did the earthquakes in the Pakistani
part of Kashmir too. India also caused the war in East Pakistan in 1971-----
AND the MOSSAD bombed the world trade center in 9-11-01. Thanks for the
update

Well its 2:15 am here .
Maybe you will think what I am trying to convince you . Nice talking to you . Bye.

Learned in Pakistan?

Well I am telling you , that you are wrong I don't know past but now you must come and visit Pakistan you will see that I am right .

I would not set foot in Pakistan-----I am a jew. My husband CERTAINLY would not-----he was born in a SHARIAH SHIT HOLE-------almost 100% sunni muslims

Well that video is for the proof . I placed my point with a proof .
Yes I have heard 9/11 attack was done by mossad but I don't agree as there is no proof .

I want to know about your holy books .... I mean I have heard of in your book its written that God promised you land ? right ?

Forum List

Back