Pakistan Engaged In Grave Ceasefire Violation

Okay so be it . As if like I am intrested in reading what you write against muslims . Some people can never change . Before pointing your finger at someone one must review all aspects and must know what is right .
And remember the so called muslims, isis and ttp are "khwarij" all details are told to us about them by our religion . You can call them muslims but we know them as khwarij . All signs told to us about them fits them .

Haha you are adressing to me as if I am a taliban .
Okay so the russians, soviet forces atracked afghanistan. Afghanistan had no proper strong army or stable government so civilians had to fight the war . Some came running to Pakistan .
Pakistan knew that after afghanistan it was next and back then Pakistan was not strong enough to fight such a massive power . ISI (Pakistan Intelligence agency) located some young boys in Pakistan who came running from Afghan , army went to see them and those students were very patriotic and they came to Pakistan just forntemporary shelter . Pakistan came up with a plan . Btw we were funded by america because it had its thing against Russia . Here afghan citizens were trained amd were given wepons that were used in ww2 as Pakistan had not many resources . Those citizens fought and drove soviet away .
Then they made up their government their of talibans called afghan taliban . DONOT MIX THEM WITH TTP . Ttp is Tahreek e taliban Pakistan . And for your knowledge operation against ttp is being carried out in Pakistan and is nearly to completion . It began something like 4 months ago and is still in progress . And Afghan Taliban support Pakistan to kill those ttp talibans .
So tell me is it wrong for someone to fight for his country ?

If you are trying to convince me that the TALIBAN consist of AFGHANIS who
were supported and educated and LOVED by Pakistan so they could DEFEND
Afghanistan----from evil------give up. I already told you-----even back then----
in the 1980s I KNEW ----PERSONALLY----PAKISTANIS with relatives and school chums who had JOINED UP. why lie?
But I do appreciate your letting me know the latest in Pakistani
propaganda I have been fascinated with Pakistani propaganda for
almost 50 years now. You got any friends who joined ISIS? same
program-----GLORIOUS SHARIAH SOCIEITY. You could go right ahead and
tell me about the GLORIES of the MUGHAL EMPIRE-----that would be fun
for you

Okay so be it . As if like I am intrested in reading what you write against muslims . Some people can never change . Before pointing your finger at someone one must review all aspects and must know what is right .
And remember the so called muslims, isis and ttp are "khwarij" all details are told to us about them by our religion . You can call them muslims but we know them as khwarij . All signs told to us about them fits them .

move on-----I am delighted to read your stuff about the "BEAUTY OF ISLAM"

Well yes I agree with you some Pakistanis also joined afghans . Ranging from 3000-10000

I don't have figures------but there is no question in my mind that the PAKISTANI
Taliban were the LEADERS------they are far more educated than are the afghanis----
you want to deny it-----go right ahead----BY CONINCIDENCE---I just happen to have ENCOUNTERED ---right here in the US------dozens of relatives and school chums of that tiny number------3000 --10,000. I have a comment for you ----that you can pass on to your handlers------Pakistani propaganda is very naïve (that means --silly)

I don't know much about isis so I won't argue on this matter .

they don't talk about ISIS in Pakistan? they don't talk about the GLORIES OF
SHARIAH LAW? they don't talk about the GLORIOUS MUGHAL EMPIRE?
They don't even talk about the GLORIES OF MUSLIM BAGHDAD? Did you attend
school in Pakistan?

Hahaha I don't know what to say . Term taliban has a whole other image in your head . Talibans were made in Pakistan . So Yea leaders will be talibans ofcourse . But some turned to make another group called ttp after the war . I can tell you alot in this matyer but I figure you are not a good listner so it is useless .

Hahaha I am in college maybe termed as high school in your country . I am a simple medical student, I don't go there hear this stuff. Believe the image you have on how is life in Pakistan is completly wrong .

Hahaha I don't know what to say . Term taliban has a whole other image in your head . Talibans were made in Pakistan . So Yea leaders will be talibans ofcourse . But some turned to make another group called ttp after the war . I can tell you alot in this matyer but I figure you are not a good listner so it is useless .

I am an excellent reader. I cannot hear you. I am getting the impression that Pakistan is desperate to UNDER PLAY---the issue of ACTIVE TALIBAN in Pakistan because the USA seems to want to get rid of it. What is the "whole other image" of Taliban that you imagine is "in my head"? Or----to make it easy---what do you think is the agenda of Taliban people?

Hahaha I am in college maybe termed as high school in your country . I am a simple medical student, I don't go there hear this stuff. Believe the image you have on how is life in Pakistan is completly wrong .

oh----ok which medical school do you attend in Pakistan? No--in the USA---medical school is called Medical school -----I never discussed "life in Pakistan"

Well a very small area of Pakistan was occupied by talibans of Pakistan called ttp don't mix it with afghan taliban . They kill Pakistanis because they say they muslims , Pakistani muslims are not muslims, they kill is because they want to implement Islamic rules but you know what in Islam there is written one must not ... ummm I mean should not harm a dead body . But they do all that stuff play with heads civilians and all that stuff and each and every sign of khwarij fits them .

I mean you thinking schools here in Pakistan teaches about Taliban, trains you or tell history . No it is not this way .

Well a very small area of Pakistan was occupied by talibans of Pakistan called ttp don't mix it with afghan taliban . They kill Pakistanis because they say they muslims , Pakistani muslims are not muslims, they kill is because they want to implement Islamic rules but you know what in Islam there is written one must not ... ummm I mean should not harm a dead body . But they do all that stuff play with heads civilians and all that stuff and each and every sign of khwarij fits them .

yes----muslims are not permitted to mutilate the dead bodies of muslims ----
SO??? what is your point? Are you claiming that "real" muslims don't
do that? --------I got bad news for you------I have also known BANGLA DESHIS---
in the USA---- "real sunni muslims" in Pakistan-----do not even consider
Shiite muslims to be "real muslims" In 1971----"real muslims" did not consider the people of 'east bengal' aka west Pakistan-----now bangla desh---to be
REAL MUSLIMS. ISIS is as real islam as islam gets.

I mean you thinking schools here in Pakistan teaches about Taliban, trains you or tell history . No it is not this way .

When did I suggest that Pakistani schools teach "Taliban" ? I do not consider
"TALIBAN" a subject. Of course Pakistani children learn the Pakistani version
of history

Ok wait can I send you a link about khwarij signs ? Maybe it will give you some idea what isis is .

you need not-----I know what ISIS is. and I know what islam is. Keep in mind---
my own husband was born in a VERY CLASSICALLY shariah country-----more
muslim than is Pakistan. Why not just tell me what YOU know.

Well in o levels or smaller classes we have books of oxford not our version of history and in higher classes there is no history content just science, engnieering or arts not history

Against isis Iraq is fighting , I mean that muslims are fighting against them because they are not considered Muslims .
What is your point about isis?

Well in o levels or smaller classes we have books of oxford not our version of history and in higher classes there is no history content just science, engnieering or arts not history

right-----no doubt. When you say "OXFORD" ---you mean OXFORD of England?----no doubt. And for medical students HARRISON's----no doubt. So you never learned the history of Pakistan or of the MUHGAL EMPIRE----ok----if you say so. ---no history. That's ok------you need not know

Forum List

Back