Pakistan Engaged In Grave Ceasefire Violation

*Quran . I didn't notice . Maybe you can tell me if you want .

not really----why have you never read the Koran? even I read it. Of course I read
the bible too. ----do not worry----none of the Pakistani muslims I have known in the USA ever read the Koran-------and none of the Iranian muslims did either. Way back when I read it-------I was told that there was no translation into URDU----is URDU your language? There are several translations into English. As to the land of Israel ----just go on believing the stuff they teach you in Pakistan----
if you come up with something different -----they may throw you out of Medical
School. Read Harrison's too

irosie91,

Thank you for holding the red fort against this mighty brave Pakistani. You got some b**** lady :)

(I assume you do know what the red fort is.)

Well you have been pointing finger at muslim . What are you doing in Gaza ? Do you know about this ?
I was just being polite doesn't mean I don't have words .
You will ofcourse pay for whats done in Gaza you say some extremists killed Israeli soildeirs and you kill innocent . What is this ?
Just let us get rid of taliban and India then we will take next step .

The whole World on one side and Muslims on other you can do nothing . Infact you can not anything . Americans are badly beaten up by afghans, soon isis will be destroyed . Russains were defeated .
and now look today we are nuclear power, have inter continental missles, blasstic missiles and everything a country should have .
You should look at your safty and must not interfare or point other countries .

And I don't want to hear bs you say about muslims . I see nothing have changed in your mind too .
The only way to settlenthis you think is to kill all muslims and hahaha what a dream you have . You can never defeat us .

It seems like Pakistan army is itching for a fight. I wonder why!

---

Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday warned Pakistan and asked it to stop the ceasefire violations immediately.

"India will not tolerate Pakistan's ceasefire violations anymore. Stop ceasefire violations now," Rajnath said.

"It should understand the reality that times have changed in India," he said.

Earlier, five civilians were killed and 35 injured in shelling from the Pakistani side of the India-Pakistan border in Jammu district on Monday.

Rajnath Singh said he had been apprised of the situation by Border Security Force (BSF) Director General D.K. Pathak.

Pathak "has been instructed ... to rush to the border areas of Jammu and Kashmir where incidents of ceasefire violations have been reported", the Home Ministry said.

Monday's major ceasefire violations by Pakistan rangers came on a day when Muslims in both India and Pakistan are celebrating the holy Eid-ul-Azha festival.

"Pakistan rangers resorted to heavy and unprovoked firing and shelling of mortars on 10 border outposts (BoPs) and civilian areas along international border (IB) in Arnia belt of Jammu district from 10 pm last night," a BSF spokesman said on Monday.

They used small, automatic weapons and mortar bombs to target the border hamlets and BoPs along the borderline.

Read more at: Rajnath to Pakistan Stop ceasefire violations now India News - India Today

India and Pakistan have been one bad bottle of tequila away from nuking each other for over 20 years. Probably just a matter of time.

Well you have been pointing finger at muslim . What are you doing in Gaza ? Do you know about this ?
I was just being polite doesn't mean I don't have words .
You will ofcourse pay for whats done in Gaza you say some extremists killed Israeli soildeirs and you kill innocent . What is this ?
Just let us get rid of taliban and India then we will take next step .

Heck------you want to "get rid of Taliban" ? and "India" ----who is "US"? I am not
in Gaza-----I am in the USA. Who is "you" in your idiotic statement "you will pay for whats done in Gaza....." Are YOU going to pay for what YOU did in East Pakistan? --------YOU did quite a bit there. ------YOU!!!!!!!

It seems like Pakistan army is itching for a fight. I wonder why!

---

Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Monday warned Pakistan and asked it to stop the ceasefire violations immediately.

"India will not tolerate Pakistan's ceasefire violations anymore. Stop ceasefire violations now," Rajnath said.

"It should understand the reality that times have changed in India," he said.

Earlier, five civilians were killed and 35 injured in shelling from the Pakistani side of the India-Pakistan border in Jammu district on Monday.

Rajnath Singh said he had been apprised of the situation by Border Security Force (BSF) Director General D.K. Pathak.

Pathak "has been instructed ... to rush to the border areas of Jammu and Kashmir where incidents of ceasefire violations have been reported", the Home Ministry said.

Monday's major ceasefire violations by Pakistan rangers came on a day when Muslims in both India and Pakistan are celebrating the holy Eid-ul-Azha festival.

"Pakistan rangers resorted to heavy and unprovoked firing and shelling of mortars on 10 border outposts (BoPs) and civilian areas along international border (IB) in Arnia belt of Jammu district from 10 pm last night," a BSF spokesman said on Monday.

They used small, automatic weapons and mortar bombs to target the border hamlets and BoPs along the borderline.

Read more at: Rajnath to Pakistan Stop ceasefire violations now India News - India Today

India and Pakistan have been one bad bottle of tequila away from nuking each other for over 20 years. Probably just a matter of time.

I know it may come as a news to you but they hate Jews even more than they hate Hindus. They may as well nuke Israel. You never know. There is heavy duty Jihadi infiltration into Pakistan armed forces and these guys are personally suffering from the existence of Israel. I recall when I was a kid, Israel made an offer to India to jointly strike Pakistani nuclear facilities but for some reason India did not go along with it. I think that was a big mistake on the part of India. Anyhow, Israel would not have thought about doing this if it did not feel threatened by Pakistan.

Forum List

Back