Pagan roots of Valentines (Lupercalia) Day Exposed

Pogo Do you also know the story about two baby boys Romulus and Remus who were discovered at the bottom of a tree by a man and taken to his wife, her name was Laurentia and she raised them. According to sources (of research) Laurentia was a fallen woman before she married which in Latin means Lupa (she-wolf) which is where the name of the festival originated, Lupercalia.

In the book Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop and another book, Mystery Babylon there are images depicted which were used in the creation of faces one would find on Valentine Cards and those images are Semiramis, Dianna, Ashtarte and Tammuz who is supposed to be the face of Cupid from one source I read about.

Valentines day is the celebration of Lupercalia not the life of a saint named Valentine. That story was used as a cover but was exposed long ago. If I am not mistaken the Roman Catholic Church no longer acknowledges the day as one of their own and the St. has been taken off of Valentines day because of this.

The satanic powers behind such pagan rites is real. When a Christian invokes such powers upon themselves by participation in such celebrations they have opened themselves up to great danger through the sin of idolatry. It is literally opening the door wide to satanic attack.

Also you should look up the significance of Romulus and Remus, you may be surprised.

Sure, I'm aware of the Romulus/Remus creation myth, it's cute. And of course the wolf/Lupo linguistic connection. And I'm in full agreement that "St. Valentine" was made up to co-opt existing pagan holidays, as were Easter and Christmas and "All Souls Day". I'm not up to date on Valentine's status in the Church in the present day though. It really is of no consequence.

I don't believe in the whole "Satan" concept though. I consider that a childish anthropomorphism to (literally) demonize forces we don't understand or find intimidating. It's also a way of running away from them by embodying them in a mythical "being" who can then be "cast out". Which completely ignores that these forces are part of not only human nature but Nature itself. There's nothing to be learned from such an avoidance, plus it's WAY too façile and blatantly binary, so I've always rejected it out of hand.

Romulus and Remus are not a myth although that is what you will be told if you search on google because they claim it is part of Roman Mythology. Although you will find some truth in there such as they were the founders of the city of Rome but make no mistake about it. These two people are in fact historical figures. It's not mythology anymore than Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz (who also existed and lived once upon the earth).

Nimrod was supposedly born on the winter solstice and the date mentioned is January 6th. At the time Semiramis who was queen (she was a witch - Jezebel was also a witch who became queen, it's not unusual even in modern times) ordered that specific date (Jan. 6th) for Nimrod to be celebrated. The Eastern Orthodox churches celebrated it while calling it Christmas. (January 6th) but Caesar ordered the Roman world to celebrate Nimrod on the 25th of December according to the new date of the solstice. Now this is interesting, the custom was the mother of a male child present herself for purification on the 40th day after the date of the birth and as Nimrod's original birthday was January 6th, the 40th day of Semiramis's purification fell on February 15th with the celebration beginning on the eve of the 14th which is why Lupercalia is celebrated beginning on the eve of February 14th. It is there that you see the connection to Nimrod.

If you listen to the video in the OP you'll see the connection to Nimrod and the 7 hills of Rome where the Vatican is (I'm pretty sure this is the same video with that information in it). Perhaps through tracing back the roots of this Baal worship God will open your eyes to see the truth and realize that Satan is indeed your enemy and that if you are dabbling in the occult you are involving yourself in something that is extremely dangerous.

Some folks need to don sack cloth and ashes and rub gravel through their hair in order to feel righteous.

Other folks buy chocolates and roses.

Happy St. Valentine's Day everybody!

and to the OP; I saw Sarah Hastings cavorting with imps and demons in the forest last night!

Pogo Do you also know the story about two baby boys Romulus and Remus who were discovered at the bottom of a tree by a man and taken to his wife, her name was Laurentia and she raised them. According to sources (of research) Laurentia was a fallen woman before she married which in Latin means Lupa (she-wolf) which is where the name of the festival originated, Lupercalia.

In the book Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop and another book, Mystery Babylon there are images depicted which were used in the creation of faces one would find on Valentine Cards and those images are Semiramis, Dianna, Ashtarte and Tammuz who is supposed to be the face of Cupid from one source I read about.

Valentines day is the celebration of Lupercalia not the life of a saint named Valentine. That story was used as a cover but was exposed long ago. If I am not mistaken the Roman Catholic Church no longer acknowledges the day as one of their own and the St. has been taken off of Valentines day because of this.

The satanic powers behind such pagan rites is real. When a Christian invokes such powers upon themselves by participation in such celebrations they have opened themselves up to great danger through the sin of idolatry. It is literally opening the door wide to satanic attack.

Also you should look up the significance of Romulus and Remus, you may be surprised.

Sure, I'm aware of the Romulus/Remus creation myth, it's cute. And of course the wolf/Lupo linguistic connection. And I'm in full agreement that "St. Valentine" was made up to co-opt existing pagan holidays, as were Easter and Christmas and "All Souls Day". I'm not up to date on Valentine's status in the Church in the present day though. It really is of no consequence.

I don't believe in the whole "Satan" concept though. I consider that a childish anthropomorphism to (literally) demonize forces we don't understand or find intimidating. It's also a way of running away from them by embodying them in a mythical "being" who can then be "cast out". Which completely ignores that these forces are part of not only human nature but Nature itself. There's nothing to be learned from such an avoidance, plus it's WAY too façile and blatantly binary, so I've always rejected it out of hand.

Romulus and Remus are not a myth although that is what you will be told if you search on google because they claim it is part of Roman Mythology. Although you will find some truth in there such as they were the founders of the city of Rome but make no mistake about it. These two people are in fact historical figures. It's not mythology anymore than Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz (who also existed and lived once upon the earth).

Nimrod was supposedly born on the winter solstice and the date mentioned is January 6th. At the time Semiramis who was queen (she was a witch - Jezebel was also a witch who became queen, it's not unusual even in modern times) ordered that specific date (Jan. 6th) for Nimrod to be celebrated. The Eastern Orthodox churches celebrated it while calling it Christmas. (January 6th) but Caesar ordered the Roman world to celebrate Nimrod on the 25th of December according to the new date of the solstice. Now this is interesting, the custom was the mother of a male child present herself for purification on the 40th day after the date of the birth and as Nimrod's original birthday was January 6th, the 40th day of Semiramis's purification fell on February 15th with the celebration beginning on the eve of the 14th which is why Lupercalia is celebrated beginning on the eve of February 14th. It is there that you see the connection to Nimrod.

If you listen to the video in the OP you'll see the connection to Nimrod and the 7 hills of Rome where the Vatican is (I'm pretty sure this is the same video with that information in it). Perhaps through tracing back the roots of this Baal worship God will open your eyes to see the truth and realize that Satan is indeed your enemy and that if you are dabbling in the occult you are involving yourself in something that is extremely dangerous.

:lol: Nope, still not buying the "Satan" song and dance. Never did. Far as I'm concerned that belongs in the same ancient history with "monsters under the bed when the lights go out". It's the same thing. :eusa_hand:

Some folks need to don sack cloth and ashes and rub gravel through their hair in order to feel righteous.

and to the OP; I saw Sarah Hastings cavorting with imps and demons in the forest last night!
You have people here who are knowledgeable about the occult and Pagan rites / rituals and many who are Pagans who participate in these type of celebrations so it is sheer nonsense to suggest that Valentines Day is all about chocolate and roses and that anyone disagreeing is doing so in order to feel righteous. The truth is there is far more to this holiday than meets the eye.

Valentines day has nothing to do with a saint that was martryed hundreds of years ago. The very word Valentine comes from the word Valentinus which is a proper name derived from the word valens which means strong, powerful, mighty and is referencing one in particular named Nimrod who is described in Genesis 10:9 as a mighty hunter.

A proverb in ancient times, they would call their hero their "valentine"... again having no correlation to the saint who was martyred who happened to share the same last name (whether such a saint ever existed - who knows- it sounds like a story created to give an excuse for incorporating such a pagan holiday into their own religion).

This is all about the founder of Babel and one who committed human sacrifice, killing innocent babies and offering them as sacrifices to Lucifer, that founder is Nimrod. Did you know that Nimrod hunted on the mountains of Italy (the 7 hills where the Vatican is located) in hunting expeditions and the mountain was known as the mountain of Nimrod? Valentines' Day was created for his honor, it is a pagan celebration and one that no Christian or non-Christian should have anything to do with unless your desire is to put yourself under a curse. I would have nothing to do with it. No exchange of gifts, flowers, candy, nothing. I would have no part of it.

Last edited:

:lol: Nope, still not buying the "Satan" song and dance. Never did. Far as I'm concerned that belongs in the same ancient history with "monsters under the bed when the lights go out". It's the same thing. :eusa_hand:
So you accept the validity and existence of people such as Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz (who sacrificed to Satan) and the pagan days held in their honor but do not believe that Satan ever existed? How do you reconcile the two? How do you reconcile millions of people who have sold their souls to Lucifer, kill for Lucifer, sacrifice to Lucifer, make songs and music lifting up Lucifer, cover the internet with symbols that reference Lucifer and then tell me that you consider this to be monsters under the bed when the light's go out stuff! Are you serious?

Don we now our gay apparel.

You have people here who are knowledgeable about the occult and Pagan rites / rituals and many who are Pagans who participate in these type of celebrations so it is sheer nonsense to suggest that Valentines Day is all about chocolate and roses and that anyone disagreeing is doing so in order to feel righteous. The truth is there is far more to this holiday than meets the eye.

Valentines day has nothing to do with a saint that was martryed hundreds of years ago. The very word Valentine comes from the word Valentinus which is a proper name derived from the word valens which means strong, powerful, mighty and is referencing one in particular named Nimrod who is described in Genesis 10:9 as a mighty hunter.

A proverb in ancient times, they would call their hero their "valentine"... again having no correlation to the saint who was martyred who happened to share the same last name (whether such a saint ever existed - who knows- it sounds like a story created to give an excuse for incorporating such a pagan holiday into their own religion).

This is all about the founder of Babel and one who committed human sacrifice, killing innocent babies and offering them as sacrifices to Lucifer, that founder is Nimrod. Did you know that Nimrod hunted on the mountains of Italy (the 7 hills where the Vatican is located) in hunting expeditions and the mountain was known as the mountain of Nimrod? Valentines' Day was created for his honor, it is a pagan celebration and one that no Christian or non-Christian should have anything to do with unless your desire is to put yourself under a curse. I would have nothing to do with it. No exchange of gifts, flowers, candy, nothing. I would have no part of it.
That's fine for you. I assure you that no one's immortal soul is in peril by celebrating St. Valentine's Day or Halloween or December 25 as Christmas Day.

We enjoy these holidays and many more. We make a joyful noise. God's children are at play, which pleases Him above all else.

To quote the late Warren Oates, lighten up, Francis!

It's a pagan holiday and if you choose to celebrate it you should do it with the full understanding that it is not the celebration of a deceased saint named Valentine. The meaning of it has nothing to do with a deceased saint. It's an occult holiday. Christians shouldn't celebrate it.

It's a pagan holiday and if you choose to celebrate it you should do it with the full understanding that it is not the celebration of a deceased saint named Valentine. The meaning of it has nothing to do with a deceased saint. It's an occult holiday. Christians shouldn't celebrate it.
The holiday is not celebrated AS a pagan holiday. No one paints themselves blue with wode and frolics around a pyre. It has become a holiday to celebrate love and romance. That's what is on our minds and in our hearts.

Only a literalist would admonish anyone from celebrating St. Valentine's Day. Were are smart enough to understand alagory. Pagan meaning has washed away since the Dark Ages. We are modern contemporary people. We don't think photography robs our soul. We don't believe that witches float. We don't believe that heretics must be stoned.

Welcome to the 21st century. Come to think of it, what is someone as pious as you doing with a computer?

When I die I know my hell will be stuck in your version of heaven...

Oh when growing up we ( the children from my era ) were taught Cupid was mythical and not some Christian Holiday...

For me it matter not and let the Divine judge me and if you must judge me then please pray your sins are lighter than a feather...

So you accept the validity and existence of people such as Nimrod, Semiramis and Tammuz (who sacrificed to Satan) and the pagan days held in their honor but do not believe that Satan ever existed? How do you reconcile the two? How do you reconcile millions of people who have sold their souls to Lucifer, kill for Lucifer, sacrifice to Lucifer, make songs and music lifting up Lucifer, cover the internet with symbols that reference Lucifer and then tell me that you consider this to be monsters under the bed when the light's go out stuff! Are you serious?

I haven't even brought up any of those figures. YOU did. Actually the only time I invoke "Nimrod" is as an insult to somebody's (lack of) intelligence, but that's got nothing to do with anything here.

In no way am I responsible for what anybody else does in the name of Lucifer, Satan, Osiris, Isis, J.R "Bob" Dobbs, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha or the freaking Flying Spaghetti Monster. They can make up whatever mythologies they like, and I'm going to continue to regard them as such. So there's nothing I need to "reconcile".

The holiday is not celebrated AS a pagan holiday. No one paints themselves blue with wode and frolics around a pyre. It has become a holiday to celebrate love and romance. That's what is on our minds and in our hearts.

Only a literalist would admonish anyone from celebrating St. Valentine's Day. Were are smart enough to understand alagory. Pagan meaning has washed away since the Dark Ages. We are modern contemporary people. We don't think photography robs our soul. We don't believe that witches float. We don't believe that heretics must be stoned.

Welcome to the 21st century. Come to think of it, what is someone as pious as you doing with a computer?
You are mistaken. God isn't grading on a curve and He isn't backing up off of His Word to have nothing to do with Pagan celebrations / feasts in any way shape or form in other words have nothing to do with it. Now you do what you want, no one is stopping you but you can forget the excuse that God is going to wink at this because you're just doing a Cupid card with a picture of Tammuz on the front, candy, flowers and a date. When you say Happy Valentine's Day you are celebrating it be it in ignorance or not. I'm not having any part of it. You do what you want to do. Are you celebrating Halloween too? Do you justify that one by saying you only dress in a costume of the good witch vs. the evil witch? It won't fly either way. If God's Word means so little to you that you pick and choose when you'll obey Him then obedience and holiness unto the Lord isn't high on your list anyhow. That is something you'll need to think about at some point. God should be first. I shouldn't have to tell you that.

You are mistaken. God isn't grading on a curve and He isn't backing up off of His Word to have nothing to do with Pagan celebrations / feasts in any way shape or form in other words have nothing to do with it. Now you do what you want, no one is stopping you but you can forget the excuse that God is going to wink at this because you're just doing a Cupid card with a picture of Tammuz on the front, candy, flowers and a date. When you say Happy Valentine's Day you are celebrating it be it in ignorance or not. I'm not having any part of it. You do what you want to do. Are you celebrating Halloween too? Do you justify that one by saying you only dress in a costume of the good witch vs. the evil witch? It won't fly either way. If God's Word means so little to you that you pick and choose when you'll obey Him then obedience and holiness unto the Lord isn't high on your list anyhow. That is something you'll need to think about at some point. God should be first. I shouldn't have to tell you that.
Do you believe that every word in the Bible is the literal truth? That all Biblical laws should be obeyed as literally written? Do you believe that the blue pencil editing job done by the Council of Nicaea was divinely inspired and only the literal truth was included in their version of the canonical Bible?

Who is holier, the Orthodox Jew or the Amish? One of those two is not strictly adhering to Biblical truth. Why do you seem to think that God has forgotten His people should they bob for apples at a church sponsored Halloween party or exchange Valentines at a church sponsored party?

Would a loving, forgiving God rain down His wrath on His people for buying roses and chocolates for their sweet hearts? Must we be miserable in our love of God? Is He miserable with us?

Do you believe that every word in the Bible is the literal truth? That all Biblical laws should be obeyed as literally written? Do you believe that the blue pencil editing job done by the Council of Nicaea was divinely inspired and only the literal truth was included in their version of the canonical Bible?

Who is holier, the Orthodox Jew or the Amish? One of those two is not strictly adhering to Biblical truth. Why do you seem to think that God has forgotten His people should they bob for apples at a church sponsored Halloween party or exchange Valentines at a church sponsored party?

Would a loving, forgiving God rain down His wrath on His people for buying roses and chocolates for their sweet hearts? Must we be miserable in our love of God? Is He miserable with us?

Interesting term you chose to use as if it were a sin. Literalist. How else should a follower of Jesus Christ take the Word of God but literally? If you saw some children playing in the middle of the street and warned them to get out of the road or they would be run over would you not be amazed if they accused you of being a literalist? Imagine if they said to one another, she didn't mean that literally. That was just a figure of speech, an allegory, a non issue, let us continue to play in the street!

As for the meaning of Lupercalia have a look at Pogo's thread today on the subject. You might be surprised if you can manage to take it "literally."

Your words remind me of this story I was told recently about........ a woman who hired a contractor to build a house. He hired someone else and the house was off by a certain degree from the very beginning which the owner pointed out was a problem. The builder ignored it, permitting his workers to continue and by the time the home was completed it was way off. Way, WAY OFF. In fact, it was uninhabitable and so when the city came to inspect the home they didn't approve it, instead the inspector condemned it. The city agreed with the inspector. The house was condemned.

Imagine that.

You start by considering your liberty to be freedom to disobey God's Word and continue on until you are openly boasting of your freedom to celebrate a Pagan holiday because after all, everybody is doing it! If the world is doing it why shouldn't everyone, you reason. Reasoning was your first mistake. Disobedience is where it led you. God never asked for your opinion. He told you to keep His commandments and to obey Him.

It's called un-repented sin and as you continue in it, the day will come when you are rejected by the builder and marked out for destruction. Condemned. You can do what you wish concerning the celebration of pagan holidays but make no mistake about it, they are pagan and you've got a pagan on this board who has already announced this to be so. Have you no rebuttal for him or do you not think he knows what he speaks of?

Open your King James Bible and read Psalm 91. Note that it says ........who abides under the shadow of the Almighty... ABIDES. Stays there. Not, I think I'll go celebrate whatever I want, do what I want, I do not have to take God literally, I can do whatever I want..........and when the day of Judgment falls on America and you are crying out to God for mercy you'll get no response. No answer.

What will you do then?

Will you call upon your pagan gods that you celebrate this day to save you from destruction? What are you going to do?

Last edited:
A lot of work for someone bitter because they never got a Valentines card or flowers or candy in their life.
Nonsense. I do not have anything to do with Satanic feast days. I do not celebrate October 31st either. If you do, you are ignoring the word of God which warns you that those who celebrate such things have put themselves under a curse.
Sooo...can we also assume that you also do not celebrate Christmas (Yule), or Easter (Eostra)? Or are those "different"?

A lot of work for someone bitter because they never got a Valentines card or flowers or candy in their life.
Nonsense. I do not have anything to do with Satanic feast days. I do not celebrate October 31st either. If you do, you are ignoring the word of God which warns you that those who celebrate such things have put themselves under a curse.
Sooo...can we also assume that you also do not celebrate Christmas (Yule), or Easter (Eostra)? Or are those "different"?
That's right. I do not celebrate those either. It's all the same. Pagan days that no Christian should have anything to do with.

That's right. I do not celebrate those either. It's all the same. Pagan days that no Christian should have anything to do with.
Okay. Well, at least you're consistent. I actually appreciate a Christian who honestly admits that the Cristian religion stole all of its biggest holidays from the pagans.

Okay. Well, at least you're consistent. I actually appreciate a Christian who honestly admits that the Cristian religion stole all of its biggest holidays from the pagans.

Not Christian. The early church and true Christians following the Holy Scriptures had nothing to do with taking Pagan holidays and adding those days / feasts to their own calendar. That was the Roman Church of Catholicism that did that and they are not Christian. They are founded on the Babylonian religion of Nimrod, Semiramus and Tammuz. Note the same dates that they celebrate and share with the occult which do human sacrifice on these dates:

Celebration

Type

Usage

Jan 1 New Year's Day Druid Feast Day 15-33
Jan 7 St. Winebald Day blood animal and/or human sacrifice and dismemberment (male, if human)
Jan 17 Satanic Revels sexual oral, anal, vaginal 7-17 female
Jan 20-27 Abduction, ceremonial preparation and holding of sacrificial victim for Candlemas sexual and blood oral, anal, vaginal
human sacrifice female or child (any age)
Jan 29 St. Agnes Eve casting of spells
Feb. 2 Candlemas
(Sabbat Festival) blood animal and/or human sacrifice
Feb. 2 Satanic Revels sexual oral, anal, vaginal 7-17 female
Feb. 25 St. Walpurgis Day blood communion of blood and dismemberment any age
Mar. 1 St. Eichatadt blood drinking of human blood for strength and homage to the demons any age (male or female)
Mar. 15,17 Eides
Mar. 20
date varies Spring Equinox
(Sabbat Festival)
(Major fertility Sabbat) orgies oral, anal, vaginal any age (male or female, human or animal)
Shrovetide - three days before Ash Wednesday
(which is a Witch Sabbat)
date varies Good Friday
Day of Passion
(death of Christ) blood human sacrifice male only
(adult)
date varies Easter Eve Day blood human sacrifice male or female (adult)
Apr 21-26 Abduction, ceremonial preparation and holding of sacrificial victim
Apr 24 St. Mark's Eve divining and herb gathering
Apr 26 - May 1 Grand Climax De Meur oral, anal, vaginal
Corpus De Baahl 1-25 (female)
Apr 30 Walpurgisnacht
Roodmas Day blood animal and/or human sacrifice any age
Beltane Eve (often celebrated with a festival that includes bonfires and fertility rites) - greatest Witches Sabbat
May 1 Beltane
Walpurgis Day
May Day Druid Fire Festival
Coven Initiations
Jun 21
date varies Feast Day
(Summer Solstice) orgies oral, anal, vaginal
animal and/or human sacrifice any age (male or female or animal)
Jul 1 Demons Revel blood Druid sexual association with demons any age (female)
Jul 20-26 Abduction, ceremonial preparation and holding of sacrificial victim for Grand Climax
Jul 25 St. James Day gathering of herbs
Jul 27 Grand Climax (5 weeks, 1 day after summer solstice) Da Meur oral, anal, vaginal
human sacrifice female (child or adult)
Aug 1 Lammas Day
(Sabbat Festival) blood animal and/or human sacrifice any age (male or female)
(Feast of Sun God, Harvest seasons begin)
Aug 3 Satanic Revels sexual oral, anal, vaginal 7-17 (female)
Aug 24 St. Bartholomew's Day
(Great Sabbat and Fire festival) large herb gathering
Sep 7 Marriage to the Beast sexual sacrifice, dismemberment infant - 21 (female)
Sep 21 Midnight Host blood dismemberment and hands removed for Hand of Glory (female)
Sep 22
date varies Feast Day
(fall equinox) orgies oral, anal, vaginal any age
Oct 13 - 30 Preparation for all Hallows Eve, Samhain (Halloween)
Abduction, holding and ceremonial preparation of individual for human sacrifice
(13 -Backward Halloween Date)
Oct 28-30 Satanist High
(Holy Day related to Halloween) blood human sacrifice each day any age (male or female)
Oct 30-31 All Hallows Eve and Halloween Night blood and sexual sexual climax, association with the demons, animal and/or human sacrifice any age (male or female and/or animal)
Nov 1 Satanist High
(Holy Day related to Halloween) blood human sacrifice any age (male or female)
Nov 4 Satanic Revels sexual oral, anal, vaginal 7-17 (female)
Dec 22 Winter Solstice
(Sabbat Festival)
(Feast Day) orgies oral, anal, vaginal any age (male or female, human or animal)
Dec 24 Demon Revels Da Meur High Grand Climax any age (male or female, human and/or animal)
Christmas Eve blood Receive body parts as Christmas gifts infant male
- See more at: - henrymakow.com

Cern have you ever wondered why the occult is not consistent in its results / success in their spells, incantations, hexes.. ? It is one of the reasons that has led many satanists, Wiccans, occult followers to Jesus Christ. There really are not any guarantees with an outcome concerning the occult whereas when I pray to my God, Jesus Christ, He answers me.

I know that if I abide in Him and His Word abides in me that whatsoever I am asking for, the Lord will do it. I'm not talking about praying for money or material things although if I needed something I could ask for it and I know God would answer. He's done it before. No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly. That is a promise from God. There are so many wonderful promises from God for us. You know? My prayers are usually focused on salvation for people and their deliverance.

Have you ever thought about what it would be like to experience the peace of God, the rest in Jesus Christ and the assurance that your name was written in the Lamb's book of Life and that God would be taking you to heaven when you leave this earth?
Did you know that Satan cannot read your mind? It's true. He can't read your mind. You could consider what I am saying and think about this. God loves you so much that he sent his only begotten son to die for your sins. There is no sin so great that God could not, or would not forgive you for. Many people who were deeply into the New Age, Satanism and other beliefs have been gloriously delivered and are serving Jesus Christ today.

The protection of God is far greater than any protection of an earthly kind we could comprehend. God is well able to protect all who come to Him. He can snap those chains in less than a second. There is nothing too difficult for God. I want you to know that God loves you very much. Jesus died for you, He loves you that much. Has anyone ever loved you that much that they were willing to die for you? It's something to think about. God's plans for you are good because the Lord is good. I know that what you may see on television as the church doesn't look too inviting and I would be the first to agree with you on that one but there are Believers who are seeking the Lord and desire to obey Him not only on Sunday but every day.

As you know, for everything that is counterfeit there has to be the genuine article, right? Jesus Christ is the Lord God Almighty. He's the One true God, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end and He's got a great plan for your life. I hope you will think about giving your life to Jesus Christ and invite him to become your Lord and your Savior. I made that decision long ago (October 18th, 1989 at 8:58 p.m.) and it was the best decision I ever made in my life. I've never regretted it, Cern. Neither will you.

Forum List

Back