'Paedophilia is natural and normal for males'

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
some are saying, who didn't see this coming...
a video and pictures of the (academics) at the site with the rest of the lovely article

SNIP:
How some university academics make the case for paedophiles at summer conferences

Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males,” said the presentation. “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children.”

Some yellowing tract from the Seventies or early Eighties, era of abusive celebrities and the infamous PIE, the Paedophile Information Exchange? No. Anonymous commenters on some underground website? No again.

The statement that paedophilia is “natural and normal” was made not three decades ago but last July. It was made not in private but as one of the central claims of an academic presentation delivered, at the invitation of the organisers, to many of the key experts in the field at a conference held by the University of Cambridge.
Other presentations included “Liberating the paedophile: a discursive analysis,” and “Danger and difference: the stakes of hebephilia.”

Hebephilia is the sexual preference for children in early puberty, typically 11 to 14-year-olds.

Another attendee, and enthusiastic participant from the floor, was one Tom O’Carroll, a multiple child sex offender, long-time campaigner for the legalisation of sex with children and former head of the Paedophile Information Exchange. “Wonderful!” he wrote on his blog afterwards. “It was a rare few days when I could feel relatively popular!”

ALL of it here
'Paedophilia is natural and normal for males' - Telegraph

Pedophiles seek out children because they are easy to control because they are cognitively underdeveloped and are socialized to respect and obey elders. An adult cannot have a sexual relationship with a child that isn't predatory in nature and based in power imbalances.

If thats true then a "sizable" number of Males should be run through a wood chipper.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
People are born pedophiles just like they are born gay. They can't help the fact that they are attracted to whom they are attracted to.

People are born pedophiles just like they are born gay. They can't help the fact that they are attracted to whom they are attracted to.

Absolutely true.

However, even though you cannot control how you are hardwired, you can control how you act. Unlike a consensual relationship between adults, pedophilia is never okay for straight or gay people.

You dumbfuck teabaggers don't even realize the shriveled up olé hole just called every male on this forum a paedophile.

That's how dumb you are.

Sunds like another teaparty theory to me, along the lines of women can't get pregnant if they are raped.

:cuckoo:

I thought most people knew that some pedophiles are born like that. I dont get all the hub bub over the study. Just because they are born like that doesn't mean they should get to victimize children since the children are a non-consenting adults.

I thought most people knew that some pedophiles are born like that. I dont get all the hub bub over the study. Just because they are born like that doesn't mean they should get to victimize children since the children are a non-consenting adults.

Should those people who are sexually attracted to youth be discriminated against even if those particular individuals never harmed a child?

Should those people who are sexually attracted to youth be discriminated against even if those particular individuals never harmed a child?

What do you mean by discriminated against?

What do you mean by discriminated against?

Prosecuted for their thoughts.

Sunds like another teaparty theory to me, along the lines of women can't get pregnant if they are raped.

:cuckoo:

How is it a "teaparty theory" when it is presented by university academics?
The perspectives of most, though not all, the contributors, appeared strongly pro-paedophile. At least two were members of PIE and at least one, Peter Righton, (who was, incredibly, director of education at the National Institute for Social Work) was later convicted of child sex crimes. But from the viewpoint of today, the fascinating thing about Perspectives on Paedophilia is that at least two of its contributors are still academically active and influential.

P.S.
It is an article from England, the Tea Party doesn't exist in England.

I also have no issue with Academia paying for their sexual predators to go congratulate each on their brilliance.. Cambridge is a fine place to lay back and fantasize about naked kids..

It's the part where "their brilliance" interferes with my understanding of science and methodical research.. You know ---- the shit like ----

Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males,” said the presentation. “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children.”

Shouldn't be paid a DIME for those statements. Tenured "sex offender professors"?? Doesn't that "hub bub" alert you to potential danger ???

:eek:

Forum List

Back