PAEDOPHILIA in high places

Pope is the kingpin of this Satanic network.
You're a pretty brave guy. Or stupid.

Your fundamentalism who thinks he knows the Bible (and only his preferred interpretations are the truth, never mind how many verses lay waste to your stupid boasting) and thinks he knows the Catholic Church is some satanic cult is as risky as it gets. I bet you don't even believe in purgatory? Well, if I were you I would start and hope and pray it is real. Nothing defiled enters the kingdom.
Naah...he is just nuttier than a sack of cashews.

Your fundamentalism who thinks he knows the Bible (and only his preferred interpretations are the truth, never mind how many verses lay waste to your stupid boasting) and thinks he knows the Catholic Church is some satanic cult is as risky as it gets. I bet you don't even believe in purgatory? Well, if I were you I would start and hope and pray it is real. Nothing defiled enters the kingdom.

1g0xNAo.png

1g0xNAo.png
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!

1g0xNAo.png
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!

Only people impressed with your input are people as stupid and blind as you currently are.

Undeniable incriminating linkage:

Podesta to Hillary to Slick Willie.

Slick Willie to CONVICTED billionaire pimp Jeffery Epstein.

[Not plausible that Hillary and Podesta could have not known about Slick's many trips to Epstein's pedo paradise Island]

Then Epstein further connected to another client of his, PRINCE Randy Andy.

Prince Randy connected to Prince Charles.

Prince Charles was LONG TIME friend of notorious pedophile Jimmy Savile.

[Jimmy Savile that BBC supported for years]

[BBC boss that enabled Savile is NOW a boss at NYTimes in denial about "pizzagate"]

Jimmy Savile KNIGHTED by Pope and Queen of England and Margaret Thatcher.

Checkmate. "Elites" outed/exposed .... game set match.

#163: John writing and wailing from Patmos, a religion of exile so akin to Islam, one may as well call it Islamochristiana, the journal that was founded in 1975. The Queen of England will be also covered in today's Clinton mafia thread.

A terrible black eye on Alex Jones and his media empire. Not only because he spread misinformation but also because it took the threat of a lawsuit for him to reverse course and issue a statement acknowledging that their "reporting" was reckless and irresponsible.

A terrible black eye on Alex Jones and his media empire. Not only because he spread misinformation but also because it took the threat of a lawsuit for him to reverse course and issue a statement acknowledging that their "reporting" was reckless and irresponsible.
"Reckless and irresponsible" does not = untrue.

Uh....yes it does. It is 100% untrue and even Alex Jones himself is now on record admitting it.

Should sue him anyways.

I agree 100%. His reporting almost lead to a murder.
What murder?

Google is your friend.

If you have to even ask that question then you shouldn't be in this thread commenting. You are woefully unaware of the facts surrounding all of this.

Uh....yes it does. It is 100% untrue and even Alex Jones himself is now on record admitting it.
You are wrong.

You are wrong.
What a profound post. You really know how to bring something to a thread with insights like that. Unfortunately for you (and Alex), I'm not wrong. Alex in on video admitting it. If you're going to deny video, then you're a typical bat-shit crazy left-winger and there is nothing I can do to help you.

You are wrong.
What a profound post. You really know how to bring something to a thread with insights like that. Unfortunately for you (and Alex), I'm not wrong. Alex in on video admitting it. If you're going to deny video, then you're a typical bat-shit crazy left-winger and there is nothing I can do to help you.
If Alex Jones said that 9/11 was an inside job, would you believe him?

If Alex Jones said that 9/11 was an inside job, would you believe him?
If Alex Jones said that 9/11 was an inside job and then retracted his own story publicly - only a fuck'n idiot wouldn't believe him. This retraction is a terrible black eye for him which results in absolutely NOTHING to gain and his entire reputation to lose (which largely has been). Would you like to try again or are you ready to accept reality?

Win or lose, those now protecting Madeleine McCann's kidnappers makes two groups that will have more difficulty finding victims. A Japanese project is now correlating to U.S. technology to keep an eye on the toddlers. The report can be retrieved at NHK World.

Forum List

Back